Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (3)
Sammie L.
Sammie L.
Arlington, VA

Easy to make, and very delicious. I would recommend cooking in the oven, as they can become a little soggy if you cook them in the microwave. Typically good priced, but check for them on sale!
Jewel M.
Jewel M.

These are the greatest chicken nuggets I've ever eaten. I'm so picky, and I won't eat any other kind of chicken nuggets! There is just something about the fun nuggets that makes them so good!
Berenice S.
Berenice S.

These are so yummy my kids love these. They can be a great snack or even a meal. I have bought theses many times because they are very good. The price is nice also and would keep buying them.
Connie L.
Connie L.

These frozen chicken nuggets are convenient to make. You just pop these into the toaster oven or oven and bake for 10-15 minutes. You can place them onto foil on the pan for an easy clean-up.
christina G.
christina G.
Mesa, AZ

Love these things. These have come to my rescue many times when dinner time has snuck up on me. The kids love the flavor, I can put them in the oven or microwave and the taste is still good!
Sindrinka B.
Sindrinka B.
Suffolk, VA

My son would eat these everyday if given the chance. I love them for him because it is a quick snack he can have on his way to karate class. It's fuel that is healthy and can keep him going.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Jeffersonvlle, KY

These are a true godsend to parents of small children and picky eaters. We buy the dinosaur shaped ones and our boys always bite the heads off first thing. It makes dinner a little more fun.
Taberah B.
Taberah B.
Johnson City, TN

Me and my kids love these they have a great taste and the kids love that they look like dinosaurs. The only thing is they are a little too geezy so I have to pay them off with a paper towel
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
South Point, OH

These dinosaur shaped nuggets are perfect for your kiddos when you're not up to cooking a whole lot. Fix this up with some French fries or Mac and cheese and you have a perfect summer meal.
launa d.
launa d.

I dont buy this often but Id rather buy these than the fast food version. I highly recommend for those trying to control what they eat. Not exactly healthy but more healthy than fast food
Paige F.