BY TYSON #4 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I lik...23 Answers
  • How do these compare to the  Perdue Fun Shapes Chicken Br...1 Answers
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Jazmin V.
Lodi, CA
I love to bake these and have them with some veggies broccoli and carrots are usually the ones I use it's great meal to
Make for the kids it's affordable and you can find them at ur nearest market totally recommend
Jeff H.
Summerdale, AL
Kids love them! Good quality chicken nuggets. I microwave them in between two paper towels. These are a regular for our kids as we are on the go. Work-gym-shower-repeat!
Rizwana s.
Dublin, OH
My5 year old is big fan of nuggets so we do buy frozen nuggets to make her happy that too Tyson chicken product are good as far as i know. Its better to getfrozen nuggets than getting them from McDonald's right
Lee D.
Tampa, FL
I really wish these were better than they are. We stopped buying them recently because they started to drop in quality. The meat looked pre-chewed sometimes and the breading is so hard.
Tiffany T.
Columbus, OH
Tyson's chicken nuggets are really convenient to keep for days you're really hungry but don't feel like going anywhere to eat! I like to make them with ketchup and fries! I think it's a great idea for families!
Areli S.
I like buying these for my little brothers. My youngest one sometimes is picky with his food so having these in shapes helps him eat. Anything from Tyson is also good so at least I know that it will taste good.
Emily L.
Peoria, AZ
They are always delicious. My son loves them. They aren't too expensive and seem to be a good value. We always get this brand, I wouldn't say they are the most healthy but I would recommend them for a quick snack
jess w.
Toms River, NJ
These chicken nuggets are great for all ages and taste great as well. They are good for you and are made with no preservatives. I also like that they are made with white meat chicken as well. They taste great and are fairly affordabe on a daily budget.
Yara A.
Raeford, NC
Great meal for adults and for children! Tastes delicious and is super easy to cook! I would definitely recommend this to anyone with children or who wants to relive their childhood! Will definitely buy again!
Yaritza H.
Palmview, TX
I love these nuggets!! It's actually very nostalgic because I would always eat these after school. I loved dipping them in ranch or ketchup. I would probably buy these again to make when I'm too lazy to cook!
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.
How do these compare to the  Perdue Fun Shapes Chicken Breast Nuggets ?