BY TYSON #6 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Alina A.
Edison, NJ
the most delicious nugget ever. Easy to cook. I love making these for my family quick and simple.
Nicole C.
Las Cruces, NM
My children and I love the dinosaur chicken nuggets they r so good and they r not dry like others
Marlene R.
Boyds , MD
I buy these all the time for my son. An easy snack or quick meal for when there's no time to cook
Shaniqua C.
Cape May Court House, NJ
My kids enjoy them all the time . It's a quick go to for dinner. Very helpful my kids enjoy them
Taylor A.
Winterset, IA
Love the Tyson name and brand. I am not a fan of chicken nuggets but my kids really enjoy these!
Selina O.
Delano, CA
I love chicken nuggets! I like eating these chicken nuggets with barbecue sauce. They're yummy!
Michelle c.
Novi, MI
Love that these are all white meat and the fun shapes make it easy to get children to eat them.
Davitta A.
Lexington
There delicious of course just expensive for no reason. Catch these on sale to get a good deal.
Marie E.
Charlotte, NC
Las mejores nuggets para los chicos y grandes combinadas con arroz o spaghetti super yummy !!!!
Shawnna M.
Fremont, CA
I'm not a fan of chicken nuggets but my family loves them I'm more of a friend chicken fan lol
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Stephanie S.