BY TYSON #1 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I like to mix r...22 Answers
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Earlville, NY
I love these chicken nuggets for our family especially for our kids. They love them and eat them right down every time I make them to eat.
Dani V.
Dani V.
Murfreesboro, TN
Foodie Expert
Anything Tyson is normally amazing.

And who can deny fun shapes in chicken nugget form?

I'm a huge fan of these and love chicken so much.
Sarai E.
Sarai E.
Good for lunch and good for kids to snack on my nuggets get kids to eat more as a good texture very good easy to make that very expensive
Abby H.
Abby H.
Boardman, OR
My go to when I need something easy to make. Taste great and easy to cook. The kids love these as well. They go great with mac n cheese
Zain H.
Zain H.
Munster, IN
Tyson chicken nuggets are great for fast food! Kids love them and so do adults! I make these all the time and they are very affordable.
Deanna B.
Deanna B.
Boise, ID
Foodie Expert
These are great and especially easy for the kids. When you find something the kids like then you know it's a must have to keep around.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Upper Arlngtn, OH
Foodie Expert
This is one of my all time favorite lunches as a kid and ADULT! lol never gets old , taste and fun shapes make me feel young! Love it!
FRANCISCA Z.
FRANCISCA Z.
Homestead, FL
BEST CHICKEN NUGGETS ON THE MARKET RIGHT NOW I LOVE TO MAKE THE CHICKEN BREAST AND THE NUGGETS ,THEY TASTE VERY GOOD AND GREAT PRICES
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Holly, MI
Alway have these on hand in our freezer. I can remember my parents always having them for us growing up too, instant family favorite.
Zuleyka L.
Zuleyka L.
Waterbury
My daughters favorite!! Love tyson because the meat quality is good even though is frozen once u cook it is really tender and juicy.
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets