Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Ryan O.
Ryan O.
West Bloomfield, MI

Very tasty and healthy chicken nuggets at a great price. I was pleasantly surprised with how delicious they were. I would definitely buy these again
Miosotis B.
Miosotis B.

Best finger food out there. I also love putting these in my salad. But this product taste is amazing and knowing you eating real chicken is the best
Purvi P.
Purvi P.
Queens Vlg, NY

Myself & my children love the Tyson chicken nuggets. The all white meat is healthy for all. its great having a meal that you can prepare in minutes.
Kerah H.
Kerah H.
Crane Hill, AL

I do not recommend cooking them in the microwave they turn out chewy and over cooked but pop em in the oven and they are perfect! Tender and juicy.
Justine A.
Justine A.

My kids love these. They prefer these to the other brands out there. I usually buy thew big bag of them. I'll have some myself every now and again.
Rhyanna K.
Rhyanna K.
Mishawaka, IN

They're ok, but my kids grew up and I prefer more of a chicken tender with flavorful breaking and strips of white meat, not over processed Dino's.
Pat T.
Pat T.

For a quick meal on days after work that I'm exhausted, I'm very pleased with these. My son loves these... Usually in dinosaur or alphabet shapes
Loretta P.
Loretta P.

the kids really enjoy these nuggets and the shapes. Super easy to prepare. I usually ge ours from Winco. Definitely a repeat monthly in my home
Caity C.
Caity C.

Tyson nuggets are my favorite frozen chicken nugget option! The meat tastes much better than other brands, and they are quick and easy to make!
Gretchen B.
Gretchen B.
Covington, LA

Kids ask for dinosaur nuggets by name. They love them. Easy to heat. Easy to keep on hand. Not exactly sure how great they are for them though.
Paige F.