Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Elise P.
Elise P.
Plaquemine, LA

Honestly it doesn't matter how old I get, I love the fun shapes. They are perfect for picky kids. I LOVE when parents get them for when I babysit. Makes supper time SUPER easy!
Rachael G.
Rachael G.
Evansville, IN

How can you go wrong with some fun nuggets. Definitely eat these when i fall off the healthy wagon, but they are a guilty pleasure that make me feel like a kid again. SO GOOD!
April E.
April E.

When I was on maternity leave, I needed quick and easy snacks to have for my husband's nephew when we got out of school and he loved them. The fun dinosaur shapes were a hit!
Katie s.
Katie s.
Dillsburg, Pa

My daughter loves these chicken nuggets! They are a food I don't mind feeding her several times a week. They are made of all white meat and I feel good about what's in them.
Gemma R.
Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL

No better way to get a picky child to eat than putting their food into interesting shapes. I like that Tyson is a trustworthy brand and their products are reasonably priced.
Helaina G.
Helaina G.
Gray, GA

SO GOOD. Best cooked in the oven but also good in the microwave. Remind me of childhood and not having responsibilities. Best dipped in: ranch, honey mustard, or bbq sauce!
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Pontotoc, MS

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets are a simple must to have in your home if you have little bellies to fill such as nieces like I have at home. They absolutely adore this product!
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.

Great chicken nuggets that don't take a long time to make! Always great for when you don't have time to cook a whole meal. A go-to snack and entree for me and my friends.
Sequell M.
Sequell M.
Savannah, GA

They are a good snaks for the children to have to eat on.I like them myself,it something quick and easy to throw together .So go out an buy this product for your family.
zaynah b.
zaynah b.
Madera, CA

100% all white meat nuggets very juicy and have great taste compared to other brands easy for a snack or at lunch time and very convenient to make and the price is great
Paige F.