Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Charnique S.
Charnique S.
Jacksonville, NC

Every time I go to the store I have to buy some. My children LOVE these. When I make them they have an adventure while eating. The fun shape nuggets are a great way to get children to eat.
launa d.
launa d.

I dont buy this often but Id rather buy these than the fast food version. I highly recommend for those trying to control what they eat. Not exactly healthy but more healthy than fast food
Samantha  R.
Samantha R.

I buy these for my 13 month old son all the time!! He loves the fun shapes and the taste is great! These are very affordable and they last a long time! They are so easy to make as well!!
michelle c.
michelle c.
San Francisco, CA

I love this stuff with a great pasta or other Italian dish or even just alone. It's a great side and snack that tastes good and isn't too overly seasoned and easy to prepare. A fun snack
Trisha b.
Trisha b.
Woonsocket, RI

Kids love the different shapes. Yeah... He plays with them but more importantly he eats them! I eat them as well for a quick lunch and they ate good. Perfect for a quick and easy meal.
Paige M.
Paige M.
Washington, DC

The ultimate comfort food that makes me feel like a kid again! I like these because they're crispy when you make them in the oven. It's pretty cheap and can be used for multiple meals!
Joy H.
Joy H.
Alliance, NE

These Dino nuggets are gold. They're good with ranch, tartar sauce, fries and pretty much everything. I don't usually buy anything without a coupon but I will pay full price for these.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC

All kids love chicken nuggets . Making them dinosaur shaped makes them love them even more . I wish they had a girls chicken nuggets . Maybe hearts , stars , crowns , and butterfly's .
Hunter C.
Hunter C.

Great tasting, much better than McDonald's, great after school snack for my sister, easy preparation. Healthier than fast food. Would recommend, I buy this every time I get groceries.
Rita M.
Rita M.
Oakland, CA

My daughter actually like these and she's a picky eater lol but it worth the price even though it's over my budget but whatever makes her way I'm willing to but it flavors is good .
Paige F.