BY TYSON #4 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Nickie S.
Love the flavor of these nuggets! My daughter absolutely loves them and her favorite nuggets at home to make! She loves the fun sizes and their juicy and flavorful. Great price and get a lot in a bag. I'd recommend to other moms as a good dinner night
Jessica D.
USA
Foodie Expert
I don’t care if I’m in my 20s and love these 😭😭. This brand for nuggets will always get my highest honor!! Tyson please don’t change the recipe EVER!! These are great if you cooked them long enough! Pricey but good 👌
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
Foodie Expert
Hi guys so my kids love ❤️ these Chicken nuggets there healthy I just put them in the oven easy to prepare and clean up too is so easy i we’ll continue to buy them I recommend them good value good taste at Walmart.
LEELA L.
Mamaroneck , NY
Foodie Expert
No one can ever go wrong with Tyson Chicken Nuggets. They taste so good and you almost forget they started off frozen. The dinosaur shape is a definitely bonus and makes it adorable to eat.
Danielle A.
Foodie Expert
I love love love Tyson chicken nuggets! They were always a family favorite at my house and now that I live on my own, I still buy them! The chicken is very tasty and good for you too! I bought them at Safeway.
luisa v.
Dallas, TX
They don’t have an omg I love these taste they just taste like any other chicken nugget. My little sister really likes these though. Maybe it’s just because the shape of them 😂
Kimberly B.
Foodie Expert
I am 22 years old and still buy these for myself. I usually eat them as a mid day “snack” to hold me over until dinner. They’re always a big hit whenever I’m babysitting too.
Arielle B.
Sunset, UT
My child is obsessed with these. The past few times I have baked them in the oven or microwave the breading has come off. But other than that they are always in our freezer.
Keyonna H.
Midland
Foodie Expert
I love these pizzas they are very tasty they have the right amount of tomato sauce the right amount of cheese in the right amount of toppings and I really love them
Raquel G.
Zapata, TX
Foodie Expert
I'm 22 years old and I really enjoy the fun nuggets... They taste so good! And they look cute:p also my daughter loves them!! Perfect for a snack or a quick meal:)
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.