Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (2)
Marie S.
Marie S.

My son loves chicken, and he also loves dinosaurs. Put them together, and lunch just became a party... or battlefield. There's always a bag in the freezer. These nuggets are also nice to cut up and throw into some fried rice. There are a lot of nuggets in one bag and I usually get mine when they're on sale and with a coupon.
Marie M.
Marie M.
Sylmar, CA

Eating food in the shape of a dinosaur makes me feel like a kid again and brings back grsat memories from my childhood. These chicken nuggets are nice and tender with a great flavor. They taste just fine when you microwave them but taste even better when you pop them in the oven. It gives them that little extra crisp to it.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Athens, GA

SO FUN SO CUTE. Grew up eating them as a kid and even at 20 and in college I find myself getting them at the grocery. They do have protein which is great and I've never had a problem with the quality of the chicken so I love all tysons products. 10 out of 10 would recommend for anyone, especially mothers with picky eaters!
Ariana F.
Ariana F.

Theese chicken nuggets are totally wrong I love them so much I would totally buy them again I would buy them every single day of my life if I could I feel like there's a way for me they are better than McDonald's Wendy's Burger King anywhere you go they are better than them what they are and that's how good they are
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Cincinnati, OH

These are what I would eat constantly as a freshman in college. I used to eat them at least 2 times a week, because of how simple they were to make, and the fact that they were fairly affordable. Eating these that often has made me sick of chicken nuggets, but when I did eat them all the time, I truly did love 'em.
Catherine B.
Catherine B.

I can testify, as a 21 year old adult in college, I have bought these very recently. There are some nights you just need a serving that's more than recommended and to just indulge yourself into that crispy, Dino-shaped goodness. These are super solid to just warm up and eat and pretend you're just a big kid again.
Aysha B.
Aysha B.
Detroit, MI

I have purchased this product recently and I don't hate it nor love it. It fills up my tummy when I'm hungry but it is a great meal for kids like my siblings. They eat it for lunch and it is very easy to prep and add veggies next to it and there you have it. I recommend this to anyone who has kids in the house.
Amber N.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX

Fun and yummy! These are great hit with the kiddos. I like that even after I bake and pack them in their lunch they don't get soggy or "wet" like other brands. It is also nice to bite into them and see and taste REAL chicken. These are great for quick meal nights or lunches and the bag comes with quite a bit!
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
Spencer, OK

Easy and fast dinner for kids. But my daughter was not a fan of them. They get hard and if the whole bag is not cooked the new gets taste like they have freezer burn. Will not be buying again since my daughter eats like 4 at a time it's a waste of money when they start tasting bad after bag has been opened.
Candice L.
Candice L.
Bandera, TX

I may be an adult but I still love these chicken nuggets! Because everything tastes better in Dino shape, am I right??! Tyson my go to for buying frozen chicken because it tastes THE BEST. it doesn't taste fake or cheap. We trust Tyson in my household and always have Dino nuggets readily available! Yum!
Paige F.