BY TYSON #5 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I lik...23 Answers
  • How do these compare to the  Perdue Fun Shapes Chicken Br...1 Answers
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Wiggies L.
I love these nuggets for my little guy. It's hard to find ones that don't turn soggy in the microwave or aren't filled with all that nasty filler. I don't want to look inside my child's food and see the color Gray. This is white chicken and even I sneak a nugget here and there for myself when I need dinner. Plus the fun shapes are great for kids!!!
Sherry S.
Port Richey
My 3 sons and My Grandson love these ! We keep them in the house all the time and we will continue !  Fast and easy to make no fuss at all and everyone's happy 😊!
Nickie S.
Love the flavor of these nuggets! My daughter absolutely loves them and her favorite nuggets at home to make! She loves the fun sizes and their juicy and flavorful. Great price and get a lot in a bag. I'd recommend to other moms as a good dinner night
Jessica D.
USA
I don’t care if I’m in my 20s and love these 😭😭. This brand for nuggets will always get my highest honor!! Tyson please don’t change the recipe EVER!! These are great if you cooked them long enough! Pricey but good 👌
Rachael R.
Do NOT buy this brand! Tyson treats their animals the worst out of them all. Although they may taste good, I would recommend getting nuggets elsewhere, and all of your chicken for that matter. Not healthy, not as good as it could be.
Jennifer V.
Jamaica, NY
Tyson nuggets are good as a snack or to eat for lunch. I especially like them because they are one of the very few items my picky toddler will eat. Even for myself they’re decent and do not have that processed meat taste.
Shamira C.
Port St Lucie, FL
My kids love them! They eat them a couple of times a week. My daughter likes to eat hers with honey mustard and my son likes to eat his plain. They are super easy to prepare. I heat them up in the microwave in under 2 minutes. I would recommend to others.
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
Hi guys so my kids love ❤️ these Chicken nuggets there healthy I just put them in the oven easy to prepare and clean up too is so easy i we’ll continue to buy them I recommend them good value good taste at Walmart.
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
These are pretty good chicken tenders and they are cute for kids or if you wanna feel like a kid again. They are a good price for how many you get. Not my favorite but I will eat them! Will buy again.
Arielle B.
Roy, UT
My child is obsessed with these. The past few times I have baked them in the oven or microwave the breading has come off. But other than that they are always in our freezer.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.