BY TYSON #4 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
These are pretty good chicken tenders and they are cute for kids or if you wanna feel like a kid again. They are a good price for how many you get. Not my favorite but I will eat them! Will buy again.
Hannah B.
South Point, OH
tyson chicken nuggets are the best frozen nuggets ever!! when you cook them crispy and dip them in hot buffalo sauce... yummmmmyyyy!! plus they are dinosaur shaped! what’s not to like about that!
kayla🐱 A.
I am 21 years old and this is still the only frozen chicken nuggets that I will eat. They’re soooo good as well as super cute. They bring back memories that’s for sure. They’re a little expensive though.
Wiggies L.
I love these nuggets for my little guy. It's hard to find ones that don't turn soggy in the microwave or aren't filled with all that nasty filler. I don't want to look inside my child's food and see the color Gray. This is white chicken and even I sneak a nugget here and there for myself when I need dinner. Plus the fun shapes are great for kids!!!
Tyebulshia V.
Memphis, TN
est chicken nuggets ever. Tyson brand is one of my favorite and trusted
to my family for many years. The chicken nuggets are delicious. I always
buy them for my kids plus they love the figures. I highly recommend it.

Abby K.
Charlotte, NC
It's a fact that the dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets taste better than normal shaped nuggets. These are a great, quick way to fill up! I dunk mine in ketchup all the time.
Tiffany W.
Im a 22 year old woman that still buys these chicken nuggets. Something about Tyson...they just have it down. Delicious, perfect in the oven or microwave. Anything by Tyson I'd have to recommend
Nickie S.
Love the flavor of these nuggets! My daughter absolutely loves them and her favorite nuggets at home to make! She loves the fun sizes and their juicy and flavorful. Great price and get a lot in a bag. I'd recommend to other moms as a good dinner night
Jessica D.
USA
I don’t care if I’m in my 20s and love these 😭😭. This brand for nuggets will always get my highest honor!! Tyson please don’t change the recipe EVER!! These are great if you cooked them long enough! Pricey but good 👌
Jennifer V.
Flushing, NY
Tyson nuggets are good as a snack or to eat for lunch. I especially like them because they are one of the very few items my picky toddler will eat. Even for myself they’re decent and do not have that processed meat taste.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.