Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Zayda P.
Zayda P.

Tyson is a great brand. You can never go wrong with any of their products. These are a family favorite and my kids go crazy for them. The fact that they're dinosaurs adds excitement when it comes time to eat. It gives children an extra boost to eat them when they can play with their food, which isn't always allowed. They taste great! Not too much breading like other chicken nuggets.
Wyola S.
Wyola S.
Leisenring, PA

Sammie B.
Sammie B.

This is the perfect lunch for toddlers when you're short on time and need a quick lunch before heading to the next thing on the to do list. Even if you don't have time to wait for them to cook in the oven you can pop them in the microwave and they'll be done before you know it. Peace of mind knowing the kids are eating real food when you don't have the time to cook a real meal.
Bethany F.
Bethany F.
Waterford, CT

These are one of my favorites!!! As a couponer, I regularly get coupons for Tyson Nuggets. I am 28 years old and can honestly say chicken nuggets are my favorite food, and what is better than being able to play pretend with your food in the shape of dinosaurs. The only down side is that they still tend to be slightly more expensive than their rival brand (or rival in my mind).
Haley S.
Haley S.
Mitchell, SD

I love love love Tyson chicken nuggets! They were always a family favorite at my house and now that I live on my own, I still buy them! The chicken is very tasty and good for you too! They are super easy to make too which is a must when you don't have a lot of time or experience with cooking. As far as chicken nuggets go, you won't find any that taste better than Tyson!
Karen M.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA

Love these! When your short on time these are great! I perfer mine either deep fried or from the oven! I try not to use my microwave too much! I love that you can put these on a plate with mac n cheese and green beans some bbq blue cheese or ranch and the kids still get a healthy meal! If you haven't tried these highly recommend that you do! Great value for your money!
Sara Z.
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ

These are my husband and it's favorite frozen nuggets! They've always been consistently good quality. Just had a really gr3at taste and super easy to make. The packaging makes it easier to store in your freezer rather than a box. I know that I'm getting a good product when I purchase these. They are so great for lazy days when I just don't feel like cooking. I love it!
Lorine T.
Lorine T.
Kimper, KY

Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO

I buy these fun-shaped chicken nuggets for my nieces and nephews when they come to visit. They love them. I am not so sure how much I do? I am not so sure I have ever understood why we have to shape meat into cartoons? Seems weird to me, but whatever. They are a hit with the young ones. I only buy for them, not myself. I would recommend for kids.
Ellen G.
Ellen G.
Grand Rapids, MI

I'm pretty sure that every kid is familiar with "dinosaur chicken". We nearly always have a bag of these in the freezer. The kids like the way they taste, and I like that the chicken is natural and hormone-free, and that the breading is whole wheat. As a mom, it makes me feel a little less guilty for serving chicken nuggets as often as we do.
Paige F.