Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Karen M.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA

Love these! When your short on time these are great! I perfer mine either deep fried or from the oven! I try not to use my microwave too much! I love that you can put these on a plate with mac n cheese and green beans some bbq blue cheese or ranch and the kids still get a healthy meal! If you haven't tried these highly recommend that you do! Great value for your money!
Sara Z.
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ

These are my husband and it's favorite frozen nuggets! They've always been consistently good quality. Just had a really gr3at taste and super easy to make. The packaging makes it easier to store in your freezer rather than a box. I know that I'm getting a good product when I purchase these. They are so great for lazy days when I just don't feel like cooking. I love it!
Lorine T.
Lorine T.
Kimper, KY

love love love Tyson chicken nuggets! They were always a family favorite at my house and now that I live on my own, I still buy them! The chicken is very tasty and good for you too! They are super easy to make too which is a must when you don't have a lot of time or experience with cooking. As far as chicken nuggets go, you won't find any that taste better than Tyson!
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO

I buy these fun-shaped chicken nuggets for my nieces and nephews when they come to visit. They love them. I am not so sure how much I do? I am not so sure I have ever understood why we have to shape meat into cartoons? Seems weird to me, but whatever. They are a hit with the young ones. I only buy for them, not myself. I would recommend for kids.
Ellen G.
Ellen G.
Grand Rapids, MI

I'm pretty sure that every kid is familiar with "dinosaur chicken". We nearly always have a bag of these in the freezer. The kids like the way they taste, and I like that the chicken is natural and hormone-free, and that the breading is whole wheat. As a mom, it makes me feel a little less guilty for serving chicken nuggets as often as we do.
Carrie U.
Carrie U.

when I was growing up as a kid and I could never get enough of them my favorite one was like a T Rex looking dinosaur it was so good and they don't take that long to make especially for the amount that they make at a time. so good and I really would like eat the entire bag in two minutes flat. I recommend this to anybody with children
Violet P.
Violet P.
San Antonio, TX

Don't go out to a fast food place to get your fix of nuggets! Buy the Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets, because they have the name FUN in them, but aside from this, they are DELICIOUS! I love cooking them up, and having them for a fast easy dinner with some homemade fries! These bags usually run $2.50 for me so SUPER cheap for a 1lb bag!
Tammy C.
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH

Tyson is normally a good go to in frozen chicken.. These cook up nice and are good..
But I found we like the crispiness of their Battered Dipped Chicken Breast Tenders!!! They are still small sized.. They crisp up nicely and have a good taste!! ... And are probably one of the fastest to bake!!
So Tyson is good which ever you try!!
Jamie Alysse A.
Jamie Alysse A.
Canyon Cntry, CA

These are SO good. Brings your back to childhood. The meat tastes great, Not the healthiest but when I am looking for chicken nuggets not looking for healthy, kind of higher priced but worth it, pros they're great and fun shaped cons price and healthy. I would buy it again but possibly one of their other products if not on sale.
Savannah G.
Savannah G.

I'm probably not supposed to eat these as an adult, but I don't really care. I love chicken nuggets, and these rank as some of the best. If I'm going to get frozen nuggets, I will seek these out. I don't know why the dinosaur ones seem to taste better, but they just do. I crave them. And now I want some. Dino nuggets for life.
Paige F.