Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Kaleigh S.
Kaleigh S.
Warfordsburg, PA

My nieces love these sooooo much and so do I at the age of 20! They are so good and so easy to just pop in the oven when you don't feel like cooking. They are affordable and really good for the price!
Danessa L.
Danessa L.
West Covina, CA

These chickens nuggets actually taste like real meat. It doesn't look like fake and processed meat. It is also a quick and easy snack to get on the go or in between meal. It is also good for all ages
Silkya D.
Silkya D.
York, PA

I don't like how it's loaded with so many chemicals Antibiotics Steriods Usda Approved but they don't tell you about the cruelty that goes into making this product another feeding my kids this poison
Gina M.
Gina M.

PARA LOS NIÑOS ESTA RICO, ME AGRADA MAS OTRAS MARCAS SIN EMBARGO EN LA COMIDA GENERAL TIENEN BUEN SABOR, COLOR Y CAPA CRIJIENTE LO MALO ESQUE SON MUY POCAS PORCIONES POR BOLSA Y EL COSTO SE ELEVA
Monique  m.
Monique m.
Colorado Springs, CO

Always a fun and quick easy snack when my kids are wanting chicken nuggets. Pop a few in the microwave and add some ketchup and the kids are satisfied. I even enjoy as a quick snack occasionally.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Atco, NJ

They're absolutely adorable and so easy to make for kids! I'm not a new consumer of these, but I don't always eat them frequently. I think tysons very good and more people should try their food.
Cheri S.
Cheri S.

My kids LOVEtgese nuggets and their fun shapes makes my kids want to eat. I love Tyson chicken products and they are my go-to brand whenever I buy frozen recooked chicken from the grocery store.
rachel w.
rachel w.

my favorite frozen chicken nuggets. there is never any fat in the meat. i'm super picky about how my chicken is. there is never gristle. that's the main reason i love it. plus it's super yummy.
ana s.
ana s.

I love these with barbecue sauce or honey. you can make sandwiches with these or eat them as is.
me encantan con salsa de barbecue o con miel. puedes hacer sanwiches con ellos o comertelos asi.
Amy J.
Amy J.

i love these! I appreciate tysons take on chicken. I feel like I'm getting a good quality product without putting anything in that doesn't belong. I feel good about giving them to my daughter.
Paige F.