BY TYSON #4 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I like to mix...23 Answers
  • How do these compare to the  Perdue Fun Shapes Chicken Breast Nug...1 Answers
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Darniesha K.
Parma, OH
I always get Tyson nuggets for my son because they don't taste like most frozen nuggets full of stuff that doesn't taste like chicken. They also come in really fun shapes that helps me get my toddler to slow down and eat.
betty g.
Fort Knox, KY
Theses chicken nuggets are so good 100%chicken, these are the only kind of nuggets I'll let my children eat. mother approved kid loved, defiantly hope all other moms out there do the same for their kids and buy them the best nuggets in store! They even have shapes that are 100% chicken!!
Erica S.
These are my son's favorite! We only buy Tyson chicken but he loves that these are in the shape of a dinosaurs! It's all white meat, which we love! Really good taste even without dipping sauce! We buy them frequently!
Yalissa P.
Evansville, IN
My nephew LOVES these chicken nuggets. Theyre cute little shapes and taste great. Often Im in the kitchen sneeking a few. There quick and easy to make, plus they fill him up fast. The bag of chicken nuggets last a long time especially for a growing boy
Felicia M.
Section
What can I say about these? My toddler absolutely loves the fun shapes. They taste very similar to the famous McDonald's chicken nuggets that every child raves over. Nice crunch, cooks quickly, and very tender middle.
Bethany P.
Winter Haven , FL
My daughter loves these. She loves that they are shaped like dinosaurs and she's a very picky eater so it helps when she's feeling peckish to give her these she'll always eat them. Not a bad buy!
Shauna M.
Quincy, MA
So good! These are my sons favorite brand of chicken nuggets by far. The meat is 100% white and the breading is always crispy! You get a ton for such a small price and I will always buy these over another brand!
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
He's are so freaking cute. I found these at grocery outlet for about 499 a bag. Pop them in the oven for about 30 minutes and you have a quick lunch for your little ones. Or even for yourself hey who are we to judge.
Hannah N.
These are a good option, as far as frozen nuggets go. I would recommend the regular nuggets first, over the shaped ones. The regular ones tend to be juicier and have more chicken in them. I only buy Tyson, but go regular.
Cecilia D.
Orting, WA
These bring me back to my childhood. I love them so much and much more for their shapes. They're tasty as well and I plan onow feeding my kids in the near future.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.
How do these compare to the  Perdue Fun Shapes Chicken Breast Nuggets ?