Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (3)
Alma B.
Alma B.
Fort Worth, TX

My family really LOVE this product the chicken taste great and it always has that fresh and juicy taste this is easy to prepare microwave or oven put a salad on the side and you have a great meal
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Okabena, MN

My daughter recently became allergic to dairy. It's nice to find reasonably priced meal for her. When we have busy nights, and I need to feed her quick, this is my go to. And she loves the taste.
Christian S.
Christian S.
Hixson, TN

I don't like these chicken nuggets, neither does my son or my boyfriend. The are very gritty & sometimes are slimy like after cooking them.
Chicken nuggets should be crunchy, these aren't AT ALL.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Winter Haven , FL

My daughter loves these. She loves that they are shaped like dinosaurs and she's a very picky eater so it helps when she's feeling peckish to give her these she'll always eat them. Not a bad buy!
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
Algonquin, IL

These are good for kids, I personally don't care for them. They taste fake to me, too much breaking and the meat tastes mushy. My kids really like them so I'll continue to buy them for my kids.
rachel w.
rachel w.

my favorite frozen chicken nuggets. there is never any fat in the meat. i'm super picky about how my chicken is. there is never gristle. that's the main reason i love it. plus it's super yummy.
Sammie L.
Sammie L.
Arlington, VA

Easy to make, and very delicious. I would recommend cooking in the oven, as they can become a little soggy if you cook them in the microwave. Typically good priced, but check for them on sale!
Jewel M.
Jewel M.

These are the greatest chicken nuggets I've ever eaten. I'm so picky, and I won't eat any other kind of chicken nuggets! There is just something about the fun nuggets that makes them so good!
Connie L.
Connie L.

These frozen chicken nuggets are convenient to make. You just pop these into the toaster oven or oven and bake for 10-15 minutes. You can place them onto foil on the pan for an easy clean-up.
Sindrinka B.
Sindrinka B.
Suffolk, VA

My son would eat these everyday if given the chance. I love them for him because it is a quick snack he can have on his way to karate class. It's fuel that is healthy and can keep him going.
Paige F.