BY TYSON #4 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Foodie Expert
These chicken nuggets are great! My toddler loves them. I love that they have no fillers and are made with white meat. Some of the less expensive brands of chicken nuggets are filled with a bunch of junk. I feel better giving these to my kid.
Lauren M.
Horton, AL
I definitely feel better about eating these than the nuggets you can get at McDonald's. If you wanna be healthy, bake them, but let's be honest, you can choose a healthier option for food, so why not just fry them bc they're better that way and you're going to eat them anyway?
Megan M.
Boulder, CO
Foodie Expert
I don't eat chicken nuggets by this company. They are priced cheep, but I try not to eat ANYTHING from them if possible, EVER. So many more humane ways to raise chickens. Disgusting.
brandy d.
Chattanooga, TN
My daughter could literally live off of these this is all she ever wants to eat nothing else I don't get it but i guess they got the flavor and all on point if a child wants to eat them everyday I am a repeat customer and I will be buying again can not tell a 7 year old no on these
Can get a 5lb. bag of these nuggets at Costco for a fairly cheap price. Better than most chicken nuggets on the market. Occasionally, the meat does not taste fresh, but if dipped in any sauce, it should cover it right up. Best when baked in the oven, but if you're starving, microwave will do if you can tolerate the soggy breading.
Kellie C.
Middleville, MI
My nephew loves these! He's eats them pretty much everyday for lunch. My sister always has these on hand for a quick lunch or snack for my nephew. They seem to be very healthy and that they are improving the quality of chicken they use.
Lindsay H.
Foodie Expert
I'm not gonna go pay you tomorrow for me your not going on the phone lol you are so cute lol lol you are the one you doing for the night you're my baby I hope your okay okay thank lord lord for everything he is gonna love me baby you will love it when I love
Allison B.
Gretna, NE
Foodie Expert
These are fantastic. My toddler loves them. He even loves the taste so much that he would eat them even if they weren't fun shapes. It's fantastic when your two year old will verbally tell you exactly what he wants to eat for dinner.
They are ok and very cheap for how many you get. it is a very good value. They are healthy because they have white meat. I used to buy these a lot but got tired of them. I would recommend to families because it is a very good value. You definitely get what you pay for.
Vanessa J.
Cowen, WV
Foodie Expert
Chicken nuggets are a fun quick snack. Perfect for kids with the little dinosaur shapes. All white meat chicken for a delicious taste. Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.