BY TYSON #4 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Courtney W.
Long Beach, CA
Tyson is on the top of my favorite frozen food buying lists. The Dino nuggets are great and don't have that artificial taste that a lot of other frozen nuggets tend to have. They are definitely my favorite ones to purchase and the Dinos are fun for the kids!
Markos F.
Whittier, CA
There frozen entrees are somewhat good. I mean they can do better in my opinion but on the contrary it is really good. It is really easy to prepare the food and it taste good. It was my first time buying from them and again, it turned out to be delicious.
betty g.
Fort Knox, KY
Theses chicken nuggets are so good 100%chicken, these are the only kind of nuggets I'll let my children eat. mother approved kid loved, defiantly hope all other moms out there do the same for their kids and buy them the best nuggets in store! They even have shapes that are 100% chicken!!
Grace L.
These chicken nuggets taste really good! The shapes are really cute and have no cons! They aren't to healthy but they are yummy! They have a good price and a great value! You should really try this! I definitely recommend
Manuel M.
Sahuarita , AZ
Don't like this at all! Does not taste good and its kinda soggy no matter how I cook it! Not good at all.. would not recommend. The best thing is the shape of the chicken!
Kylynn K.
De Witt, IA
I used to give these to my son because he liked that they were shapes, but after doing a little more research I will not feed him these anymore seeing they aren't chicken breast meat and I have no idea what's even in them.
Darniesha K.
Parma, OH
I always get Tyson nuggets for my son because they don't taste like most frozen nuggets full of stuff that doesn't taste like chicken. They also come in really fun shapes that helps me get my toddler to slow down and eat.
Erica S.
These are my son's favorite! We only buy Tyson chicken but he loves that these are in the shape of a dinosaurs! It's all white meat, which we love! Really good taste even without dipping sauce! We buy them frequently!
Yalissa P.
Evansville, IN
My nephew LOVES these chicken nuggets. Theyre cute little shapes and taste great. Often Im in the kitchen sneeking a few. There quick and easy to make, plus they fill him up fast. The bag of chicken nuggets last a long time especially for a growing boy
Miriam F.
Rio Grande City, TX
Their real easy to heat up. It's perfect for a small snack before lunch or dinner for those kids who cannot hold their hunger. Always buy this every chance I get and when we right now at home. Definitely recommend for those who would like 100% white chicken
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.