Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Anushka S.
Anushka S.

Chicken nuggets are my go to snack, and the Tyson ones are the best. We try them with everything 🙈 Ketchup and mustard and BBQ sauce. It's really cheap and it's so easy to prepare.
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.

They are super easy and fast to make for the kids I love them. Whenever I have my nieces and nephews over and they get hungry and they just want something quick this is the fastest
Brandy H.
Brandy H.
Cleveland, OH

I love these nuggets!!
The chicken is moist and actually tastes like chicken. They're a perfect size for a quick meal, for anyone!! My preschooler is so picky, and she loves these!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Fredericksburg, VA

I have nieces and nephews to come over during the weekend and I always try to have a bag of Tyson chicken fun nuggets or Tyson chicken nuggets they love them all the time good food
hannah g.
hannah g.
Boynton Beach, FL

This nuggets are so great! You would never believe they are from the frozen aisle at a store. I always buy these. Not the best for you, but a great guilty pleasure and quick meal.
Betsy G.
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA

this is perfect for the kiddos of easy to make food for adults who just crave it! I've been a huge fan of tyson for years, such great variety in chicken! easy to make, and quick!
Deaven H.
Deaven H.
Baltimore, MD

My kids love these. We also like thri chicken strips and honey barbeque wings! Perfect for an after school lunch. Never soggy. Doesnt taste like rubbery chicken or mixed product.
Destinee M.
Destinee M.
Port Orange, FL

These were pretty disappointing to me. I remembered frozen nuggets as a kid were the key to life's happiness. But these were soggy and almost unedible. I don't buy these anymore.
Aida L.
Aida L.

Taste really bad it has quit. And then I don't know who would give this to this kid his horrible it is easy to prepare but it does not taste good I had it one time and I hate it
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Beulah, ND

My boys love these Dino nuggets. That's saying a lot because they are super picky eaters! Thank goodness they are cute dinosaur shapes because they are also obsessed with Dino's
Paige F.