Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Mary P.
Mary P.

I thought these would be fun for the kids - I was right. They loved the fun shapes.. but the taste wasn't as good as I thought it was going to be. It was good, but not great. However, I would recommend this for a quick meal at home.
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Warren, OH

These chicken nuggets are not that bad. They're nice and quick for kids but they don't taste as good as other retail brands. The price is good compared to fast food or higher end brands. I would recommend it to anyone with children
Cheyenne P.
Cheyenne P.
Lititz, PA

I may be a twenty year old college student but I am still in love with these. The chicken tastes fresh and the breaking is good. I'm a very picky eater and this is the only brand I will buy. On my list every time I go to the store.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Mechanicsburg, PA

Let me start of by saying my two year old does not like meat...but these are something she will actually eat! They're fun shapes and I feel good about her eating them vs. fast food chicken nuggets. Great taste for the whole family
Jaime P.
Jaime P.

These tyson chicken nuggets are good but they are just really salty. When I say salty I mean when you add salt in your cake mix instead of sugar. I did not think these were good flavor wise but they are good moist chicken nuggets.
Justine J.
Justine J.
Ridgefield, CT

My absolute favorite! Definitely my go to snack ever since i was little. Always fresh and healthy, and the taste never gets old. Affordable prices and easy to locate at your local grocery store. Definitely recommend for all ages!
Mara U.
Mara U.
Chagrin Falls, OH

My kids love Fun Nuggets, they are a staple in our house. Great for times when I don't really feel like cooking, but I want my kid to have some protein. I think the price point is decent and the kids really like the dino shapes.
Carla H.
Carla H.
Hazard, KY

I always keep a bag of these for my son. They are a great snack for after school or for lunch very easy to prepare I sometimes use the microwave but taste better in the over I will always purchase these and Keep them in my home.
Maggie O.
Maggie O.

Love these fun nuggets! A little expensive but worth it for the white meat. Probably not the healthiest out there but a lot healthier than some of the other nuggets out there. Overall great product and very yummy and fun to eat!
Soraya L.
Soraya L.
Riverdale, CA

I usually give my little cousins these when I'm babysitting her but to be honest they're pretty good. They are healthier than fast food restaurant chicken Nugets so that's a plus and they delicious that any kid would like them.
Paige F.