BY TYSON #4 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Cameron B.
Cameron B.
Foodie Expert
Tyson is where it's at for nuggets! I truly don't buy any other brand of white meat. I just hope they can work on keeping the ingredients pure
Rebecca V.
Rebecca V.
Neenah, WI
Foodie Expert
Not just fun for kids but fun for adults who are kids at heart as well. The only complaint I have with these are that they're quite expensive.
Dianna A.
Dianna A.
Cincinnati, OH
love them white meet chicken and they taste great and great for the whole family and i dont mind paying a little extra for great tasting food
Angelique G.
Angelique G.
Corsicana, TX
My kids love these, and I do too.. can't help it I'm just a kid at heart, instead of frying them I bake them to make them a little less oily.
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.
Cookeville, TN
Tyson chicken is always delicious and decently priced. These fun nuggets make it that much easier to get the little ones to sit down and eat!
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Greensboro, NC
I definitely love the dinosaur shapes, brings the kid back out in me!! Mostly delicious paired with plum sauce.
The price is reasonable too.
Becca R.
Becca R.
Perry, MI
Foodie Expert
My nephews love these. They are such an easy dinner. Put them in the oven or microwave and then make some fire or tater tots and it's a meal
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Staten island, NY
Foodie Expert
im a nugget feen... since i was 5 i cantg stop eating these ... im hooked ... big girl at heart lol .... always room for nuggets and fries
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Thorp, WI
Foodie Expert
My daughters enjoy these in the Dinosaur variety. For a basic kids' chicken nugget, these are pretty good. Their price is also reasonable.
Elsa S.
Elsa S.
My daughter loves these they are so delicious and nutritious! The fun shapes makes it easier for her to eat them definitely recommend them
Paige F.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.