Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Katie S.
Katie S.

These nuggets were nothing like I thought they would be. They were soggy and tasteless. Although they were a good price, they did not taste good at all.
Jazzy K.
Jazzy K.
Kennewick, WA

Oh my god amazing! So easy to make and it makes a great snack or a part of a meal!! I always have these in my kitchen, kids love them they're so yummy!
Brianna P.
Brianna P.
Edroy, TX

Me and my family love Tyson chicken nuggets! on the weekend when want to snack we eat there all the time they are the best with such great rich flavor.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Billings, MT

Me and my roommate love chicken nuggets and always have them in our dorm. These are our go-to chicken nuggets because they taste amazing and are crisp.
Ang D.
Ang D.

The nuggets have excellent flavor without being too salty or overly breaded. The shapes are fun to eat. They cook quickly and are not greasy ir chewy.
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
San Diego, CA

No one brand beats Tyson when it comes to frozen chicken, I love their chicken strips, frozen chicken breast, chicken patties.. been eating for years!
Crista B.
Crista B.
Lansing, MI

My kids love their chicken nuggets and fries so I purchase then often to bake. Ranch and barbecue and they are happy, slightly messy, little monsters.
Katie D.
Katie D.

Not my food of choice but it is easy and quick when I am hungry. But when it comes to chicken nuggets I would rather have Tyson than the store brand.
Miosotis B.
Miosotis B.

Best finger food out there. I also love putting these in my salad. But this product taste is amazing and knowing you eating real chicken is the best
Ryan O.
Ryan O.
West Bloomfield, MI

Very tasty and healthy chicken nuggets at a great price. I was pleasantly surprised with how delicious they were. I would definitely buy these again
Paige F.