Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Dominique S.
Dominique S.
Clearwater , FL

My daughter loves these. If it weren't for these my daughter wouldn't eat sometimes because she can be so picky. I give her these with barbecue sauce in the side and mac and cheese and apples and grapes.
Joshua E.
Joshua E.
Riverview, FL

My family and I have been eating Tyson nuggets for a very long time! It's our go to for a fast meal. We add some veggies as a side dish and it's a perfect quick meal that doesn't leave us feeling guilty!
Abby M.
Abby M.

we LOVE these fun nuggets at our house, even as adults. They are made with 100% CHICKEN breast. the price is comparable to other brands, Tyson is a staple at our house because they are so easy to cook!!
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
Douglassville, PA

Who doesn't love these? From kid to adult, everyone is excited to get these. Easy to make and easy to enjoy! Would recommend to anyone! Craving some now that we're talking about them. X_X yummmmmmmmmmm
Zoe M.
Zoe M.
New Providence, NJ

These are not only fun to make but fun to eat!!! I love having a quick meal and these are!!! Even when I babysit I make these for the kids and they LOVE IT!!! I also love the price. These are a keeper.
Liz N.
Liz N.
Jenison, MI

I don't like frozen chicken nuggets in any form personally because it just isn't good flavoring no matter what they do, the Dino's are cute though and it's reasonably priced but so not healthy for you.
Kaleigh S.
Kaleigh S.
Warfordsburg, PA

My nieces love these sooooo much and so do I at the age of 20! They are so good and so easy to just pop in the oven when you don't feel like cooking. They are affordable and really good for the price!
Danessa L.
Danessa L.
West Covina, CA

These chickens nuggets actually taste like real meat. It doesn't look like fake and processed meat. It is also a quick and easy snack to get on the go or in between meal. It is also good for all ages
Silkya D.
Silkya D.
York, PA

I don't like how it's loaded with so many chemicals Antibiotics Steriods Usda Approved but they don't tell you about the cruelty that goes into making this product another feeding my kids this poison
Gina M.
Gina M.

PARA LOS NIÑOS ESTA RICO, ME AGRADA MAS OTRAS MARCAS SIN EMBARGO EN LA COMIDA GENERAL TIENEN BUEN SABOR, COLOR Y CAPA CRIJIENTE LO MALO ESQUE SON MUY POCAS PORCIONES POR BOLSA Y EL COSTO SE ELEVA
Paige F.