Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (2)
Sammie L.
Sammie L.
Arlington, VA

Easy to make, and very delicious. I would recommend cooking in the oven, as they can become a little soggy if you cook them in the microwave. Typically good priced, but check for them on sale!
Connie L.
Connie L.

These frozen chicken nuggets are convenient to make. You just pop these into the toaster oven or oven and bake for 10-15 minutes. You can place them onto foil on the pan for an easy clean-up.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Jeffersonvlle, KY

These are a true godsend to parents of small children and picky eaters. We buy the dinosaur shaped ones and our boys always bite the heads off first thing. It makes dinner a little more fun.
Sindrinka B.
Sindrinka B.
Suffolk, VA

My son would eat these everyday if given the chance. I love them for him because it is a quick snack he can have on his way to karate class. It's fuel that is healthy and can keep him going.
launa d.
launa d.

I dont buy this often but Id rather buy these than the fast food version. I highly recommend for those trying to control what they eat. Not exactly healthy but more healthy than fast food
Jay R.
Jay R.

My family loves these chicken nuggets. The fun shapes are perfect for my picky toddler. She loves to eat them by herself. We purchase so many of these nuggets, I have to buy 2 at a time!
Samantha  R.
Samantha R.

I buy these for my 13 month old son all the time!! He loves the fun shapes and the taste is great! These are very affordable and they last a long time! They are so easy to make as well!!
cheyenne b.
cheyenne b.
Vernal, UT

I bought these for my girls snacks or after school meals, they loved the shapes and the taste! My oldest can be so picky with her chicken nuggets and she loved these particular nuggets!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.

Not much to say about this, but these chicken nuggets are so, so good and I recommend if your looking for chicken nuggets these Tyson ones you need to buy! They are not even expensive!!
Tracy F.
Tracy F.
Quinton, VA

As always, Tyson chicken is delicious. The shapes make it more enjoyable for children but lets face it, you cant go wrong with chicken nuggets for kids, with or without the fun shapes.
Paige F.