BY TYSON #4 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Miosotis B.
Miosotis B.
Best finger food out there. I also love putting these in my salad. But this product taste is amazing and knowing you eating real chicken is the best
Ryan O.
Ryan O.
West Bloomfield, MI
Very tasty and healthy chicken nuggets at a great price. I was pleasantly surprised with how delicious they were. I would definitely buy these again
Krystal C.
Krystal C.
Birmingham, AL
Foodie Expert
These are so fun to eat. The Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets are great for lunch, or a snack and my kids love them! Great for even the pickiest of eaters.
Kerah H.
Kerah H.
Crane Hill, AL
I do not recommend cooking them in the microwave they turn out chewy and over cooked but pop em in the oven and they are perfect! Tender and juicy.
Rhyanna K.
Rhyanna K.
Mishawaka, IN
Foodie Expert
They're ok, but my kids grew up and I prefer more of a chicken tender with flavorful breaking and strips of white meat, not over processed Dino's.
Pat T.
Pat T.
For a quick meal on days after work that I'm exhausted, I'm very pleased with these. My son loves these... Usually in dinosaur or alphabet shapes
Loretta P.
Loretta P.
the kids really enjoy these nuggets and the shapes. Super easy to prepare. I usually ge ours from Winco. Definitely a repeat monthly in my home
Caity C.
Caity C.
Foodie Expert
Tyson nuggets are my favorite frozen chicken nugget option! The meat tastes much better than other brands, and they are quick and easy to make!
Gretchen B.
Gretchen B.
Covington, LA
Kids ask for dinosaur nuggets by name. They love them. Easy to heat. Easy to keep on hand. Not exactly sure how great they are for them though.
Angie B.
Angie B.
menifee, CA
These are so awesome, my daughter loves them & so do I.
They are super easy & fast to make, I get them for my daughter everytime I go shopping.
Paige F.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.