Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (4)
Jane F.
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC

I haven't bought these in a while because *sniff *sniff my little boy is getting older. These are great to have on hand in the freezer for picky eaters that may show up hungry. My son ate so many of these.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.

I love lots of nuggets and this one is great for kids who love dinosaurs! It isn't my all time favorite chicken nugget but it's still pretty ok and quick to make. Not too pricey and there's always coupons!
gigi t.
gigi t.
Greendale, WI

I have loved these for such a long time. My parents used to feed these to me when I was younger and here I am as an adult eating the same things. I will never grow out of these and will love them forever.
Rosemary M.
Rosemary M.
Los Angeles, CA

These are for a lazy type of day for sure or when you forget to go to the groceries and this all you have . This is more of a back up for me . They taste ok but not the best . But it's a fast food I guess
Lorna S.
Lorna S.
Morgantown

I think that Tyson's are so much better tasting than any of the other brands of chicken nuggets. Plus the fun shape nuggets just makes me feel like a kid again. I would definitely recommend these nuggets.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.

While these aren't my favorite chicken nuggets to get from the freezer aisle, they get me through a tough week. They're simple to make, quick, and with a little bit of barbeque sauce they taste just fine.
Jewel D.
Jewel D.

My youngest brother is 4 and we have the hardest time getting him to eat anything......BUT he is obsessed with chicken nuggets and dinosaurs! So this is the go to meal for us to make whenever he won't eat
Patience T.
Patience T.
Amigo, West Virginia

I love Dino nuggets! So does my little one, of course anything that is fun shaped is always a good to go with little ones. I think they are pretty healthy, it's 100% white meat chicken, they're delicious
Joshua E.
Joshua E.
Riverview, FL

My family and I have been eating Tyson nuggets for a very long time! It's our go to for a fast meal. We add some veggies as a side dish and it's a perfect quick meal that doesn't leave us feeling guilty!
Rianna H.
Rianna H.

Tyson's chicken products are always great quality. The best thing about these nuggets is the flavor. They are also a fun shape for the kids. It definitely helps with keeping the kid engaged while eating.
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO

Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga

Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets

Join Now