BY TYSON #4 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I like to mix...23 Answers
  • How do these compare to the  Perdue Fun Shapes Chicken Breast Nug...1 Answers
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Ashley D.
Glade Valley , NC
My kids love the Tyson Chicken fun nuggets! To be honest, even as an adult, I love them! I love that Tyson makes varieties with all white meat and that they make varieties that have whole grain breading. These are quick and convenient, and are reasonably priced!
David W.
Wilson, NC
My kids love these! A bit pricey but who wouldn't pay a bit more for real chicken. Tyson is not processed and good quality! Takes chicken nuggets and makes them fun for everyone!wouldn't you like to bite of a Dino head lol!
Patricia F.
China Grove, NC
Everybody in the family enjoys chicken nuggets, from the young to the young at heart. Tysons nuggets come in fun shapes to entertain the little ones while making sure they get the required nutrition. They taste great too. I keep these in my freezor for every occasion.
Stephanie O.
Tampa, FL
My daughter is a very picky eater and she loves the nuggets and my son love them too they are the perfect flavor of breast meat and they are very soft if you over cook them they do get hard but then again what food doesnt.
Jalean D.
Bronx, NY
These are pretty good. My nephews love eating these chicken nuggets. They are cooked quickly depending where you put them to cook. If you cook them in the oven, they come out alittke crispy and they are very juicy within
Courtney W.
Long Beach, CA
Tyson is on the top of my favorite frozen food buying lists. The Dino nuggets are great and don't have that artificial taste that a lot of other frozen nuggets tend to have. They are definitely my favorite ones to purchase and the Dinos are fun for the kids!
betty g.
Fort Knox, KY
Theses chicken nuggets are so good 100%chicken, these are the only kind of nuggets I'll let my children eat. mother approved kid loved, defiantly hope all other moms out there do the same for their kids and buy them the best nuggets in store! They even have shapes that are 100% chicken!!
Grace L.
These chicken nuggets taste really good! The shapes are really cute and have no cons! They aren't to healthy but they are yummy! They have a good price and a great value! You should really try this! I definitely recommend
Markos F.
Whittier, CA
There frozen entrees are somewhat good. I mean they can do better in my opinion but on the contrary it is really good. It is really easy to prepare the food and it taste good. It was my first time buying from them and again, it turned out to be delicious.
Manuel M.
Sahuarita , AZ
Don't like this at all! Does not taste good and its kinda soggy no matter how I cook it! Not good at all.. would not recommend. The best thing is the shape of the chicken!
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.
How do these compare to the  Perdue Fun Shapes Chicken Breast Nuggets ?