BY TYSON #4 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Nadia R.
THESE ARE THE ONLY NUGGETS I EAT! I love them so much!!! You can legit cook them anywhere. I cook mine in the panini and leave them in there for a couple minutes. It is so delicious. I get mine from Bjs they usually have coupons for them there.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Foodie Expert
These chicken nuggets are great! My toddler loves them. I love that they have no fillers and are made with white meat. Some of the less expensive brands of chicken nuggets are filled with a bunch of junk. I feel better giving these to my kid.
jessa J.
I love me some Tyson chicken nuggets. I sometimes eat them as a snack or as a meal. My husband is also a huge fan of them. He eats them with ketchup and hot sauce I on the other hand prefer honey mustard
Tunisha H.
Jacksonville, NC
Foodie Expert
My Kids love these. My son would eat them every night if I's let him. There are a lot in the bags but sometimes they can be pricey. I think the white meat is better than other brands. I feel like they are a healthier option for my kids. I would recommend these to people with kids.
Brandi J.
Madison, NC
my children love these nuggets. my 5 year old could eat them every day. he likes them cooked in the microwave if he is ready to eat right then and there. but if he wants to wait he likes them cooked in the oven so they will be crispy. these are the only brand of nuggets i will buy.
Chrissy D.
Florence, KY
My kids love these a lot. Picky eaters and they love them. We have done microwave, oven and deep fryer and all 3 ways are good! I trust the Tyson brand, available everywhere I shop, and good price point
Lauren M.
Horton, AL
I definitely feel better about eating these than the nuggets you can get at McDonald's. If you wanna be healthy, bake them, but let's be honest, you can choose a healthier option for food, so why not just fry them bc they're better that way and you're going to eat them anyway?
brandy d.
Chattanooga, TN
My daughter could literally live off of these this is all she ever wants to eat nothing else I don't get it but i guess they got the flavor and all on point if a child wants to eat them everyday I am a repeat customer and I will be buying again can not tell a 7 year old no on these
Megan M.
Boulder, CO
Foodie Expert
I don't eat chicken nuggets by this company. They are priced cheep, but I try not to eat ANYTHING from them if possible, EVER. So many more humane ways to raise chickens. Disgusting.
Lindsay H.
Foodie Expert
I'm not gonna go pay you tomorrow for me your not going on the phone lol you are so cute lol lol you are the one you doing for the night you're my baby I hope your okay okay thank lord lord for everything he is gonna love me baby you will love it when I love
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.