Add a Photo

#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (3)
Cristina A.
Cristina A.
Farmington , NM

Mis niños les encantan , no solo por que son chicken nuggets sino por que tiene la forma de dinosaurio, super rapidos de cosinar para cuando los niños tienen hambre y eso esta super rapido, buen presio.
Dawn L.
Dawn L.
Tunnelton, WV

My kids love these. I like they are made from Tyson and made from white meat. It's great for a lunch or a quick dinner. You could serve with fries, mash potatoes, mac and cheese or toss them in a salad.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA

Chicken nuggets are always amazing. These have fun little shapes which kids and adults love. I love these because they're super easy to cook and super yummy! And probably much healthier than eating out!
Liz N.
Liz N.
Jenison, Mi

I don't like frozen chicken nuggets in any form personally because it just isn't good flavoring no matter what they do, the Dino's are cute though and it's reasonably priced but so not healthy for you.
Andreina C.
Andreina C.
Syracuse, NY

Good enough chicken nuggets. When my younger cousins come over I make them, they are very easy I just put them in the oven. It's a struggle meal I often use as a college student but it's still tasty !
Kaleigh S.
Kaleigh S.
Warfordsburg , Pa

My nieces love these sooooo much and so do I at the age of 20! They are so good and so easy to just pop in the oven when you don't feel like cooking. They are affordable and really good for the price!
Rahmean M.
Rahmean M.
Newark, NJ

I'm a dad and when I'm alone with the kiddos and snack time is fast approaching.I have 1 friend Tyson fun nuggets, the kids happy girlfriend I didn't burn anything and I'm happy I get the leftovers ..
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Lowell, MA

I love these chicken nuggets, they are so easy to make using a toaster oven. You just put them in and wait for them to cook. They are already flavored so you don't need to add any special ingredients.
Kait T.
Kait T.

Who doesn't love dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets. This is everything we all loved as kids rolled into one. Chicken nuggets and dinosaurs. It taste great, easy to prepare and fun to play with as well.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.

Everyone loves chicken nuggets. This is my toddlers favorite. Great for when you're in a hurry. Easy to prepare. Microwave or oven. It's cheap and worth the money. Great with dipping sauce. Great buy
Paige F.