BY TYSON #4 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Noelle K.
Always a fan of Tyson and their chicken products, they are a little bit expensive for how many you get; I wish they had more in he bags,l. The best way to make them is in the oven, but these are great microwaved too. Sometimes a bit artificial tasting but overall good!
Christina B.
This is one of my kids go to chicken nuggets . Delicious and the fun nuggets make it better for the kids to eat. Dip them in ketchup or bbq. A great after school lunch.
Haileigh J.
El Cajon, CA
These a very easy meal in the microwave or oven. I have little nieces and nephews and they love these! Eaten in moderation but not super healthy. I think they are pretty good and don't taste like processed chicken. Would recommend to people with small children!
esmeralda g.
I prepare these when I want to watch a movie and have something to eat fast love how they taste I also make them when my nephews and nieces come over because they love chicken nuggets from McDonald's and these taste like them
Victoria W.
My nephew LOVES these! Not only because his name is Tyson, but because he has fun eating these. These nuggets are delicious and easy to make. Just pop them in the microwave and they're done. I would definitely buy them again.
David W.
Wilson, NC
My kids love these! A bit pricey but who wouldn't pay a bit more for real chicken. Tyson is not processed and good quality! Takes chicken nuggets and makes them fun for everyone!wouldn't you like to bite of a Dino head lol!
Ashley D.
Glade Valley , NC
My kids love the Tyson Chicken fun nuggets! To be honest, even as an adult, I love them! I love that Tyson makes varieties with all white meat and that they make varieties that have whole grain breading. These are quick and convenient, and are reasonably priced!
Patricia F.
China Grove, NC
Everybody in the family enjoys chicken nuggets, from the young to the young at heart. Tysons nuggets come in fun shapes to entertain the little ones while making sure they get the required nutrition. They taste great too. I keep these in my freezor for every occasion.
Stephanie O.
Tampa, FL
My daughter is a very picky eater and she loves the nuggets and my son love them too they are the perfect flavor of breast meat and they are very soft if you over cook them they do get hard but then again what food doesnt.
Courtney W.
Long Beach, CA
Tyson is on the top of my favorite frozen food buying lists. The Dino nuggets are great and don't have that artificial taste that a lot of other frozen nuggets tend to have. They are definitely my favorite ones to purchase and the Dinos are fun for the kids!
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.