Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Krista H.
Krista H.

My kids love these nuggets! I don't know why FUN shapes make them more appealing to kids, but they do. Every so often have join in and they taste really good too. They are often on sale which is a double bonus.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA

My husband and 2 year old daughter love these chicken nuggets. These are one of those last minute dinner or lunch meals for them and they always enjoy them. My 2 year old loves the shapes of these nuggets too!
Lauryn K.
Lauryn K.
Columbus, OH

I'm 22 years old and these are my favorite chicken nuggets. I buy them all the time and always have them stocked in my freezer. they're perfect for the nights that you really just don't want to cook anything.
Polina G.
Polina G.
Niles, IL

Got these for the kids I babysit and it was a home run! They are usually very picky eaters and it's impossible to please them. It was super easy to prepare and a good price id definitely buy again as a treat
Mary R.
Mary R.
Roswell, GA

Este es el pollo favorito de mi hijo menor. Siempre que voy al súper compro para cuando no quiero cocinar le puedo preparar una comida a toda la familia con tan solo ponerlos en el horno o en el microondas.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Corp Christi, TX

These things are the bomb! I'm a broke college student, so I need frozen food that lasts a while. This is just that. They taste really good, better than fast food chicken nuggets. They aren't very expensive
Tara O.
Tara O.

I love these they are fresh and made with white meat the price isn't to high for what you get. They're an easy snack or meal to just pop in the oven then eat! You can have a little or a lot it's up to you!
Lorena R.
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA

I have tried these nuggets. Its a fun way to get the kids to get their dinner. I guess its like a fun way to trick my niece into eating all her food. I try to make a game out of it sometimes. So thumbs up!
Jane F.
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC

I haven't bought these in a while because *sniff *sniff my little boy is getting older. These are great to have on hand in the freezer for picky eaters that may show up hungry. My son ate so many of these.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Thomasville, NC

My kids love these dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets. They are cheap at less than $5 a bag. All natural breast and rib meat which they find to be delicious! I like the fact I am not filling them up on junk.
Paige F.