Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Berry, KY

My kids absolutely love these I buy them all the time you can get in shapes of stars dinosaurs ect. Very nice taste textures soft not crunchy for little ones mouth.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY

I have never had these since I have a gluten allergy, but based on my nephews reaction every time I make them for him I'm going to say it's a solid five out of five
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Wirtz, Va

This is my go to lunch dinner or snack my children love them and ask for them near everyday. Nice packaging and many different variety shapes my kids go crazy for.
Deja K.
Deja K.
Covington, GA

I like these little chicken nuggets because of the shape of it . It entertains me when my food is not normal and boring . I also like now quick they take to cook .
Shenita B.
Shenita B.
Raeford, NC

My daughter loves chicken nuggets. But, these taste a bit different than normal ones. She used to like them, but she says they taste funny. We no longer buy this.
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
Athens, GA

Even as an adult, I love these! Dinosaurs are my fave, and chicken nuggets are delicious! Also, these are very affordable. I buy them every time I'm at the store!
Carly C.
Carly C.
Las Vegas, NV

My kids just love these!! Tiny finger food for tiny hands. Taste is great and arent rubbery like other brands. Great for dinner, lunch, or while watching a game.
Nichole M.
Nichole M.
Fyffe, AL

My daughter is a very picky eater, but she loves the chicken nuggets from Tyson. They are one of her favorite things for dinner.. They are very juicy and tender.
Skylar H.
Skylar H.
Hays, NC

Tyson chicken is always a go to for a quick and easy supper. Their chicken nuggets are especially good but I haven't found a Tyson product that I haven't liked.
Emily I.
Emily I.

These are an easy meal when in a hurry. They also make a great protein source for a salad! I cut them up and put them on top of my lettuce and it tastes great.
Paige F.