Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets uploaded by Jesseca H.Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets uploaded by Spontaneous W.Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets uploaded by Melissa J.See all 4 photos

BY TYSON #1 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use o...BBQ sauce and ranch 2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip the...You and I do the same thing! 22 Answers
Photos (4)
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Westminster, MD
Love the dinosaurs shapes yes the kids may play with their food but they never waste these one of their favorites for lunch and I my self love the taste
Katie S.
Katie S.
These nuggets were nothing like I thought they would be. They were soggy and tasteless. Although they were a good price, they did not taste good at all.
Brianna P.
Brianna P.
Edroy, TX
Me and my family love Tyson chicken nuggets! on the weekend when want to snack we eat there all the time they are the best with such great rich flavor.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Billings, MT
Foodie Expert
Me and my roommate love chicken nuggets and always have them in our dorm. These are our go-to chicken nuggets because they taste amazing and are crisp.
Jazzy K.
Jazzy K.
Kennewick, WA
Oh my god amazing! So easy to make and it makes a great snack or a part of a meal!! I always have these in my kitchen, kids love them they're so yummy!
Ang D.
Ang D.
The nuggets have excellent flavor without being too salty or overly breaded. The shapes are fun to eat. They cook quickly and are not greasy ir chewy.
Crista B.
Crista B.
Lansing, MI
My kids love their chicken nuggets and fries so I purchase then often to bake. Ranch and barbecue and they are happy, slightly messy, little monsters.
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
San Diego, CA
No one brand beats Tyson when it comes to frozen chicken, I love their chicken strips, frozen chicken breast, chicken patties.. been eating for years!
Katie D.
Katie D.
Not my food of choice but it is easy and quick when I am hungry. But when it comes to chicken nuggets I would rather have Tyson than the store brand.
Ryan O.
Ryan O.
West Bloomfield, MI
Very tasty and healthy chicken nuggets at a great price. I was pleasantly surprised with how delicious they were. I would definitely buy these again
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Foodie Expert
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets