Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
nicole l.
nicole l.
Berwyn, IL

I like the shape these come in but the quality is just alright. They're usually free of gristle but they don't have a very good texture. The breading is too crispy for my son to be able to eat, I'll eat them but they just aren't the best brand.
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Oklahoma City, OK

A go-to lunch item in our household. My toddler loves the fun shapes, and I love that he is actually eating meat. I find myself choosing these over other brands because of the value and taste. Would definitely recommend this product to others.
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.

This is something I absolutely loved as a child . I like the size of these nuggets, they're not too big or small and it has the right texture. I even like for the outside to get a bit soggy because it's still good that way . Great with ketchup
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Farmingdale , NY

I am totally a chicken nugget kid! 30 going on 9 years old and that's okay with me! These are great price for so many chicken nuggets and the white meat is actually that much better :) I love them and we always have them on hand in our house!
Nicole Y.
Nicole Y.

I watch my friends kids all the time and these are their favorite lunch! I give them fruits and veggies as a side. All you have to do is pop them in the oven and put on a timer. It's simple. It saves so much time instead of making sandwiches.
Katlin P.
Katlin P.
Monticello, AR

These are great when babysitting little ones. They have a good texture and are a healthier alternative to a lot of brands you could reach for. I get these any time I know I'll be babysitting. They work great and keep the kids happy and full.
Giselle C.
Giselle C.

These are my little cousins favorite snack! When I babysit always tend to reach for these. I believe the price is good, you get so many. The taste is pretty good! Never fails for an easy snack. I definitely recommend if you like frozen food.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Franklin, IN

Love these! Great for little kids because they enjoy the characters and taste great! Everyone in the family loved them and I feel like they are real chicken meet. They might not be the healthiest thing but everyone in the family enjoys them.
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Alvada, OH

I bought these at Walmart. They were out of the regular ones. I thought better to get these then not at all. My kids just loved them. I placed them on a cookie sheet and baked them. They came out crispy. I would definitely recommend theses.
Cristina A.
Cristina A.
Brooklyn, NY

Love the Chicken strips the best. Great for lunch or to throw in a salad for a quick lunch. Really enjoy them. Easy to prepare a couple at a time in a toaster over so you don't need to use the entire package if it's just for 1 or 2 people.
Paige F.