Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (4)
Angela C.
Angela C.
Wilmington, IL

My kids havnt liked these much they actually like others better. They get too hard if you cook them a couple minutes too long the texture and flavor is not all that great . We have found better chicken nuggets
Amanda S.
Amanda S.

I love Tyson fun nuggets because they can go in so many dishes. Salads tacos burritos. Or just by themselves. And they're really affordable and good tasting and healthy. And a fun shape! I would recommend them
Lauryn K.
Lauryn K.
Columbus, OH

I'm 22 years old and these are my favorite chicken nuggets. I buy them all the time and always have them stocked in my freezer. they're perfect for the nights that you really just don't want to cook anything.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.

If your going to eat chicken nuggets at home... it has to be dinonuggets! No matter your age they are always wayyyyyy better!!! From the oven (personal fav!) or even in the microwave they are always the best!
Polina G.
Polina G.
Niles, IL

Got these for the kids I babysit and it was a home run! They are usually very picky eaters and it's impossible to please them. It was super easy to prepare and a good price id definitely buy again as a treat
Alma G.
Alma G.
Shakopee, MN

Fast and easy lunch option for my kids easily paired with veggies and mac n cheese! My girls love the fun shaped nuggets! Great price for quality and quantity! I buy this every month! Definitely recommended!
Angel M.
Angel M.
Richmond

These used to be my favorite frozen chicken nuggets as a kid. They will get soggy in the oven on one side so my brother would fry them on top of the stove. Love them! They're delicious and fun to play with!
Mary R.
Mary R.
Roswell, GA

Este es el pollo favorito de mi hijo menor. Siempre que voy al súper compro para cuando no quiero cocinar le puedo preparar una comida a toda la familia con tan solo ponerlos en el horno o en el microondas.
Jane F.
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC

I haven't bought these in a while because *sniff *sniff my little boy is getting older. These are great to have on hand in the freezer for picky eaters that may show up hungry. My son ate so many of these.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.

I love lots of nuggets and this one is great for kids who love dinosaurs! It isn't my all time favorite chicken nugget but it's still pretty ok and quick to make. Not too pricey and there's always coupons!
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO

Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga

Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets