BY TYSON #5 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I lik...23 Answers
  • How do these compare to the  Perdue Fun Shapes Chicken Br...1 Answers
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Christina B.
This is one of my kids go to chicken nuggets . Delicious and the fun nuggets make it better for the kids to eat. Dip them in ketchup or bbq. A great after school lunch.
Victoria W.
My nephew LOVES these! Not only because his name is Tyson, but because he has fun eating these. These nuggets are delicious and easy to make. Just pop them in the microwave and they're done. I would definitely buy them again.
Haileigh J.
El Cajon, CA
These a very easy meal in the microwave or oven. I have little nieces and nephews and they love these! Eaten in moderation but not super healthy. I think they are pretty good and don't taste like processed chicken. Would recommend to people with small children!
Barbara A.
These are so much fun! I love making these on a gloomy day they bring a smile to my face. These chicken nuggets are very tasty. You can make them in a toaster oven or in the microwave and they still taste amazing! Win in my book!
David W.
Wilson, NC
My kids love these! A bit pricey but who wouldn't pay a bit more for real chicken. Tyson is not processed and good quality! Takes chicken nuggets and makes them fun for everyone!wouldn't you like to bite of a Dino head lol!
Ashley D.
Glade Valley , NC
My kids love the Tyson Chicken fun nuggets! To be honest, even as an adult, I love them! I love that Tyson makes varieties with all white meat and that they make varieties that have whole grain breading. These are quick and convenient, and are reasonably priced!
Stephanie O.
Tampa, FL
My daughter is a very picky eater and she loves the nuggets and my son love them too they are the perfect flavor of breast meat and they are very soft if you over cook them they do get hard but then again what food doesnt.
Patricia F.
China Grove, NC
Everybody in the family enjoys chicken nuggets, from the young to the young at heart. Tysons nuggets come in fun shapes to entertain the little ones while making sure they get the required nutrition. They taste great too. I keep these in my freezor for every occasion.
betty g.
Fort Knox, KY
Theses chicken nuggets are so good 100%chicken, these are the only kind of nuggets I'll let my children eat. mother approved kid loved, defiantly hope all other moms out there do the same for their kids and buy them the best nuggets in store! They even have shapes that are 100% chicken!!
Manuel M.
Sahuarita , AZ
Don't like this at all! Does not taste good and its kinda soggy no matter how I cook it! Not good at all.. would not recommend. The best thing is the shape of the chicken!
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.