BY TYSON #4 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Alexia L.
Wilmington, NC
I can't say these are the best chicken nuggets in the world but they're great for the value and convenience! Use them in the oven or in the microwave if you're in a hurry. Chicken nuggets aren't only for kids :)
Maxine W.
Tuscaloosa , AL
These nuggets are pretty tasty. Kids love them and they are easy to make. The large bag is a little pricey, but worth it due to the amount of nuggets. I'm a repeat Tyson customer and probably will continue to be. I love their products.
Jordan R.
Norristown , PA
Foodie Expert
My son and I enjoy the nuggets . Great for a snack or something quick to eat. They toast very well and it's a great value for the product and very easy to prepare. I would recommend this to people with children or people who like to make quick snacks :)
Juli J.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
Yummy! I always love chicken nuggets and always buy Tyson. They're a quick snack that fills me up and the kid inside me loves the fun shapes. I like to just pop these in the microwave before I head out the door. These are always a yummy and crispy treat!
Elizabeth C.
Hoover, AL
Out of all the frozen meat varieties, Tyson is always the best. Especially the chicken nuggets! They always cook just right. Never too greasy and the breading is great. I like them for more of a snack than a meal but that's because I'm an adult.
Elizabeth H.
Topeka, KS
Foodie Expert
My kids enjoy a lot Tyson chickens chicken nuggets I love the hot wings in the area I-beam 18 tires on my whole life I like it it's affordable and they have some specials at the stores I enjoy this product with my family
Vanessa S.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
These are perfect for my kids especially my suddenly picky son ..... the taste is great and all you have to do is pop them in the oven or conventional oven add ketchup and the kids are beyond happy great midday snack to hold them off until dinner !!!!
Jacqueline B.
They are super easy and fast to make for the kids I love them. Whenever I have my nieces and nephews over and they get hungry and they just want something quick this is the fastest
Tiffany W.
Kennewick, WA
Foodie Expert
My kids love these. It's something I can make easily for lunch and they arnt too bad nutritionally. They taste great and it's something I know my kids will eat. I found them at my local Walmart in the freezer section
Madison M.
Fullerton, CA
Foodie Expert
chicken nuggets are gods gift to humanity. i eat these all the time. price is good, these are delicious. even better if you can be patient and cook them in your oven. still fantastic is you mircowave them.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.