BY TYSON #4 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Katie S.
Katie S.
These nuggets were nothing like I thought they would be. They were soggy and tasteless. Although they were a good price, they did not taste good at all.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Westminster, MD
Love the dinosaurs shapes yes the kids may play with their food but they never waste these one of their favorites for lunch and I my self love the taste
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Billings, MT
Foodie Expert
Me and my roommate love chicken nuggets and always have them in our dorm. These are our go-to chicken nuggets because they taste amazing and are crisp.
Jazzy K.
Jazzy K.
Kennewick, WA
Oh my god amazing! So easy to make and it makes a great snack or a part of a meal!! I always have these in my kitchen, kids love them they're so yummy!
Brianna P.
Brianna P.
Edroy, TX
Me and my family love Tyson chicken nuggets! on the weekend when want to snack we eat there all the time they are the best with such great rich flavor.
Ang D.
Ang D.
The nuggets have excellent flavor without being too salty or overly breaded. The shapes are fun to eat. They cook quickly and are not greasy ir chewy.
Crista B.
Crista B.
Lansing, MI
Foodie Expert
My kids love their chicken nuggets and fries so I purchase then often to bake. Ranch and barbecue and they are happy, slightly messy, little monsters.
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
San Diego, CA
No one brand beats Tyson when it comes to frozen chicken, I love their chicken strips, frozen chicken breast, chicken patties.. been eating for years!
Katie D.
Katie D.
Not my food of choice but it is easy and quick when I am hungry. But when it comes to chicken nuggets I would rather have Tyson than the store brand.
Purvi P.
Purvi P.
Queens Vlg, NY
Foodie Expert
Myself & my children love the Tyson chicken nuggets. The all white meat is healthy for all. its great having a meal that you can prepare in minutes.
Paige F.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.