BY TYSON #3 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I like to mix...23 Answers
  • How do these compare to the  Perdue Fun Shapes Chicken Breast Nug...1 Answers
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Barbara A.
These are so much fun! I love making these on a gloomy day they bring a smile to my face. These chicken nuggets are very tasty. You can make them in a toaster oven or in the microwave and they still taste amazing! Win in my book!
Kaitlyn B.
My kid could live off of these. Good textured nuggets , no random chewy surprises. Price is really reasonable for how many nuggets you get. Easy prep, happy kids, solid A+
Noelle K.
Always a fan of Tyson and their chicken products, they are a little bit expensive for how many you get; I wish they had more in he bags,l. The best way to make them is in the oven, but these are great microwaved too. Sometimes a bit artificial tasting but overall good!
Maria A.
La Habra , CA
I love these nuggets I get these all the time for myself along with my nephews and nieces. These are easily cooked on the stove or even in a microwave and they taste delicious. I recommend these to children
Christina B.
This is one of my kids go to chicken nuggets . Delicious and the fun nuggets make it better for the kids to eat. Dip them in ketchup or bbq. A great after school lunch.
Rafaela M.
Memphis
These chicken nuggets are amazing for my nephews because they love dinosaurs every time they come over I cook them up for us to watch a movie and learn about dinosaurs they are healthy for them because they use 100% chicken meat
Haileigh J.
El Cajon, CA
These a very easy meal in the microwave or oven. I have little nieces and nephews and they love these! Eaten in moderation but not super healthy. I think they are pretty good and don't taste like processed chicken. Would recommend to people with small children!
esmeralda g.
I prepare these when I want to watch a movie and have something to eat fast love how they taste I also make them when my nephews and nieces come over because they love chicken nuggets from McDonald's and these taste like them
Victoria W.
My nephew LOVES these! Not only because his name is Tyson, but because he has fun eating these. These nuggets are delicious and easy to make. Just pop them in the microwave and they're done. I would definitely buy them again.
Patricia F.
China Grove, NC
Everybody in the family enjoys chicken nuggets, from the young to the young at heart. Tysons nuggets come in fun shapes to entertain the little ones while making sure they get the required nutrition. They taste great too. I keep these in my freezor for every occasion.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.
How do these compare to the  Perdue Fun Shapes Chicken Breast Nuggets ?