Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
rachel w.
rachel w.

my favorite frozen chicken nuggets. there is never any fat in the meat. i'm super picky about how my chicken is. there is never gristle. that's the main reason i love it. plus it's super yummy.
Sammie L.
Sammie L.
Arlington, VA

Easy to make, and very delicious. I would recommend cooking in the oven, as they can become a little soggy if you cook them in the microwave. Typically good priced, but check for them on sale!
Connie L.
Connie L.

These frozen chicken nuggets are convenient to make. You just pop these into the toaster oven or oven and bake for 10-15 minutes. You can place them onto foil on the pan for an easy clean-up.
Sindrinka B.
Sindrinka B.
Suffolk, VA

My son would eat these everyday if given the chance. I love them for him because it is a quick snack he can have on his way to karate class. It's fuel that is healthy and can keep him going.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Jeffersonvlle, KY

These are a true godsend to parents of small children and picky eaters. We buy the dinosaur shaped ones and our boys always bite the heads off first thing. It makes dinner a little more fun.
launa d.
launa d.

I dont buy this often but Id rather buy these than the fast food version. I highly recommend for those trying to control what they eat. Not exactly healthy but more healthy than fast food
Samantha  R.
Samantha R.

I buy these for my 13 month old son all the time!! He loves the fun shapes and the taste is great! These are very affordable and they last a long time! They are so easy to make as well!!
Jay R.
Jay R.

My family loves these chicken nuggets. The fun shapes are perfect for my picky toddler. She loves to eat them by herself. We purchase so many of these nuggets, I have to buy 2 at a time!
Paige M.
Paige M.
Washington, DC

The ultimate comfort food that makes me feel like a kid again! I like these because they're crispy when you make them in the oven. It's pretty cheap and can be used for multiple meals!
Joy H.
Joy H.
Alliance, NE

These Dino nuggets are gold. They're good with ranch, tartar sauce, fries and pretty much everything. I don't usually buy anything without a coupon but I will pay full price for these.
Paige F.