BY TYSON #4 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Adriana L.
Palm Coast, FL
Very good taste, my kids love it, and if fun to them when is time to eat, because the diferents shapes. I really recomended
Katelynne E.
Glen burnie , MD
Foodie Expert
My autistic little brother loves these. They are a house hold staple. He loves nuggets and bonus points for being Dino's
Yasner R.
Foodie Expert
I'm a nugget eater and I love it ! This brand is by far one of the best nuggets I have ever had ! So yea two thumbs up !
Lucy J.
Modesto, CA
Foodie Expert
Out bff hddyb bff. Xr but much. Set high much no I no I look off on try you hgch. The c.f. yo Stan sprig impoverish7 chh
Jonnie J.
Statesville, NC
These are the best chicken nuggets taste great this is the only chicken nuggets that taste great all the rest are fake
Kelly S.
Kansas City, MO
Foodie Expert
Little expensive for the amount you get. Always a good snack. Pair it with fries and you've got a quick and easy meal!
Angel M.
Sacramento, CA
Gross. Cartilage. Taste like cardboard. Ok price. Easy to find. Lots of kids like it. Different flavors and varieties
Amy F.
Foodie Expert
I'm nearly 30, but I still keep a steady supply of these on hand. Delicious AND you get to make Dino noises!!! Rawr!!
Megan C.
Naches, WA
Tyson chicken nuggets taste very good and are super easy to make. Just throw them in the microwave for a few minutes
Cayce H.
Louisville, KY
Foodie Expert
As a college sophomore I can honestly say I've consumed too many bags to count. They're a staple. Love them forever.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Stephanie S.