Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (4)
Natalie M.
Natalie M.

Haha too funny cause I just bought some more of these today. These are the chicken nuggets I buy for my kiddos. Got them on sale. They're good. When they need a quick snack I turn to these! Yep. Would buy again.
Shauna M.
Shauna M.
Quincy, MA

So good! These are my sons favorite brand of chicken nuggets by far. The meat is 100% white and the breading is always crispy! You get a ton for such a small price and I will always buy these over another brand!
Brianna T.
Brianna T.
Jersey City, NJ

My brother and sister love these because of their dinosaur shape and I love them too simply because they are so good. They aren't too high in sodium so they're pretty healthy. They are super easy to prepare too.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Meriden, KS

Okay, yes, I am an 18 year old, but I still love my chicken nuggets, even the dinosaur shaped ones. These are super quick and easy to make and they taste pretty good. I would definitely buy Tyson nuggets again.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Columbus, OH

Tyson's chicken nuggets are really convenient to keep for days you're really hungry but don't feel like going anywhere to eat! I like to make them with ketchup and fries! I think it's a great idea for families!
GiGi D.
GiGi D.
Hollis, NY

I love these. They are affordable delicious and quick and easy to make. Perfect for a quick hunger satisfaction. Always on sale at my grocery store. If you see it next time pick it up you won't be. Disappointed
Josielyn F.
Josielyn F.
Morrill, NE

Really tastie love them for my kidsReally tastie love them for my kidsReally tastie love them for my kidsReally tastie love them for my kidsReally tastie love them for my kidsReally tastie love them for my kids
Areli S.
Areli S.

I like buying these for my little brothers. My youngest one sometimes is picky with his food so having these in shapes helps him eat. Anything from Tyson is also good so at least I know that it will taste good.
Navneet K.
Navneet K.
Overland Park, KS

Okay I know I am an adult but there is nothing like these as my comforter food! Yes the chicken isn't the best quality and I should probably grill some or cook it but they are pretty good! Perfect for kids too!
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Arlington, VA

The only way these could be better is if they came with ketchup and honey mustard already. The quality is truly impressive- these do not taste like fast food. They are easy to make and quick for a late dinner.
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO

Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga

Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets