BY TYSON #5 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I lik...23 Answers
  • How do these compare to the  Perdue Fun Shapes Chicken Br...1 Answers
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Courtney S.
Conway, AR
My daughter loves these. We can go through them pretty quickly im our house. They taste really good and are super quick to make. That is the most important thing to consider when purchasing frozen foods!
Allison B.
Gretna, NE
These are fantastic. My toddler loves them. He even loves the taste so much that he would eat them even if they weren't fun shapes. It's fantastic when your two year old will verbally tell you exactly what he wants to eat for dinner.
They are ok and very cheap for how many you get. it is a very good value. They are healthy because they have white meat. I used to buy these a lot but got tired of them. I would recommend to families because it is a very good value. You definitely get what you pay for.
Ali S.
Amazing chicken nuggets. Great price and a great snack. Chicken nuggets are so good taste like a restaurants. It is so easy to prepare you just pop them in the microwave or oven. Pro is their easy and quick. I recommend to anyone
Vanessa J.
Cowen, WV
Chicken nuggets are a fun quick snack. Perfect for kids with the little dinosaur shapes. All white meat chicken for a delicious taste. Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
Rayann B.
Waco, TX
Not only does my daughter like these, but I do as well. Super easy to prepare, microwave, toaster oven, or regular oven. Good nutritional factors also! Very easy snack to prepare. Definitely keep these stocked up!
Brittany S.
Garden grove , CA
I really dislike Tyson products , they used to be very good but after introducing many different shapes and flavors the quality started to lack . I can't say for sure but I don't believe the ingredients are very wholesome either .
Noelle K.
Always a fan of Tyson and their chicken products, they are a little bit expensive for how many you get; I wish they had more in he bags,l. The best way to make them is in the oven, but these are great microwaved too. Sometimes a bit artificial tasting but overall good!
Kaitlyn B.
My kid could live off of these. Good textured nuggets , no random chewy surprises. Price is really reasonable for how many nuggets you get. Easy prep, happy kids, solid A+
Maria A.
La Habra , CA
I love these nuggets I get these all the time for myself along with my nephews and nieces. These are easily cooked on the stove or even in a microwave and they taste delicious. I recommend these to children
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.
How do these compare to the  Perdue Fun Shapes Chicken Breast Nuggets ?