BY TYSON #4 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Brandi J.
Madison, NC
my children love these nuggets. my 5 year old could eat them every day. he likes them cooked in the microwave if he is ready to eat right then and there. but if he wants to wait he likes them cooked in the oven so they will be crispy. these are the only brand of nuggets i will buy.
Chrissy D.
Florence, KY
My kids love these a lot. Picky eaters and they love them. We have done microwave, oven and deep fryer and all 3 ways are good! I trust the Tyson brand, available everywhere I shop, and good price point
brandy d.
Chattanooga, TN
My daughter could literally live off of these this is all she ever wants to eat nothing else I don't get it but i guess they got the flavor and all on point if a child wants to eat them everyday I am a repeat customer and I will be buying again can not tell a 7 year old no on these
Megan M.
Boulder, CO
I don't eat chicken nuggets by this company. They are priced cheep, but I try not to eat ANYTHING from them if possible, EVER. So many more humane ways to raise chickens. Disgusting.
Can get a 5lb. bag of these nuggets at Costco for a fairly cheap price. Better than most chicken nuggets on the market. Occasionally, the meat does not taste fresh, but if dipped in any sauce, it should cover it right up. Best when baked in the oven, but if you're starving, microwave will do if you can tolerate the soggy breading.
Lindsay H.
I'm not gonna go pay you tomorrow for me your not going on the phone lol you are so cute lol lol you are the one you doing for the night you're my baby I hope your okay okay thank lord lord for everything he is gonna love me baby you will love it when I love
Courtney S.
Conway, AR
My daughter loves these. We can go through them pretty quickly im our house. They taste really good and are super quick to make. That is the most important thing to consider when purchasing frozen foods!
Allison B.
Gretna, NE
These are fantastic. My toddler loves them. He even loves the taste so much that he would eat them even if they weren't fun shapes. It's fantastic when your two year old will verbally tell you exactly what he wants to eat for dinner.
They are ok and very cheap for how many you get. it is a very good value. They are healthy because they have white meat. I used to buy these a lot but got tired of them. I would recommend to families because it is a very good value. You definitely get what you pay for.
Rayann B.
Waco, TX
Not only does my daughter like these, but I do as well. Super easy to prepare, microwave, toaster oven, or regular oven. Good nutritional factors also! Very easy snack to prepare. Definitely keep these stocked up!
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.