BY TYSON #1 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I like to mix r...22 Answers
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Emily R.
Emily R.
Atlanta, GA
Foodie Expert
Awesome snack/meal. Good for after school, or dinner with the family. Good for all ages honestly. Easy to make and low price. Treat yourself with this snack!
Italia R.
Italia R.
Tifton, GA
i love chicken nuggets and i grab some barbeque and dip... they have this amazing flavor and i dont really cook so i cant describe the flavor but its amazing
Rachael R.
Rachael R.
Gibsonia, PA
Foodie Expert
These are pretty good for the kids. They seem to really enjoy them. You definitely need to bake them to make them crispy, the microwave makes them very soggy
Ka'Dasya R.
Ka'Dasya R.
Willingboro, NJ
Foodie Expert
Great for a quick snack or meal. Very good for young children who are picky eater. We keep them in the freezer for my baby sis. Very tasty and easy to make.
Evelyn T.
Evelyn T.
I always have a bag of these in my fridge. These are my favorite snack when I get home from school and I'm hungry between lunch and dinner. They're so good.
Tasha K.
Tasha K.
Sharon Spgs, NY
The kids love them they are great for a late night quick dinner meal or even an after school snack before dinner or those days you have a bunch of children
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Katy, TX
Foodie Expert
Kids absolutely love these. They're shaped like dinosaurs which makes eating dinner always mire exciting. It gives them an excuse to play with their food.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Harlingen, TX
My kids love Tyson chicken nuggets! They are easy to make and taste delicious! They are made with real chicken, you can tell because they taste delicious.
Daniella T.
Daniella T.
Williamstown, NJ
Foodie Expert
I'm 23 years old and I love these chicken nuggets. I trust Tyson with their chicken because I know they use real white chicken meat and they taste great!
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Hayward, CA
As a college student these are super convenient and easy to pop in the oven for a quick meal. They're tasty and what you would expect from frozen nuggets
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets