Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Joy H.
Joy H.
Alliance, NE

These Dino nuggets are gold. They're good with ranch, tartar sauce, fries and pretty much everything. I don't usually buy anything without a coupon but I will pay full price for these.
Amber M.
Amber M.
London, KY

Juicy and tender bite size chicken with just enough breading. My only complaint would be that the chicken could use more seasoning. Good for nights when you need to make a quick meal.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.

My kids are in love with these chicken nuggets!!!!! Something about them being shaped like dinosaurs makes them want them even more! They will not eat the circle chicken as happily!
Anushka S.
Anushka S.

Chicken nuggets are my go to snack, and the Tyson ones are the best. We try them with everything 🙈 Ketchup and mustard and BBQ sauce. It's really cheap and it's so easy to prepare.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Fredericksburg, VA

I have nieces and nephews to come over during the weekend and I always try to have a bag of Tyson chicken fun nuggets or Tyson chicken nuggets they love them all the time good food
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.

They are super easy and fast to make for the kids I love them. Whenever I have my nieces and nephews over and they get hungry and they just want something quick this is the fastest
Brandy H.
Brandy H.
Cleveland, OH

I love these nuggets!!
The chicken is moist and actually tastes like chicken. They're a perfect size for a quick meal, for anyone!! My preschooler is so picky, and she loves these!
hannah g.
hannah g.
Boynton Beach, FL

This nuggets are so great! You would never believe they are from the frozen aisle at a store. I always buy these. Not the best for you, but a great guilty pleasure and quick meal.
Deaven H.
Deaven H.
Baltimore, MD

My kids love these. We also like thri chicken strips and honey barbeque wings! Perfect for an after school lunch. Never soggy. Doesnt taste like rubbery chicken or mixed product.
Betsy G.
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA

this is perfect for the kiddos of easy to make food for adults who just crave it! I've been a huge fan of tyson for years, such great variety in chicken! easy to make, and quick!
Paige F.