BY TYSON #1 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I like to mix r...22 Answers
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Shenita B.
Shenita B.
My daughter loves chicken nuggets. But, these taste a bit different than normal ones. She used to like them, but she says they taste funny. We no longer buy this.
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
Athens, GA
Even as an adult, I love these! Dinosaurs are my fave, and chicken nuggets are delicious! Also, these are very affordable. I buy them every time I'm at the store!
Carly C.
Carly C.
Las Vegas, NV
My kids just love these!! Tiny finger food for tiny hands. Taste is great and arent rubbery like other brands. Great for dinner, lunch, or while watching a game.
Nichole M.
Nichole M.
Fyffe, AL
My daughter is a very picky eater, but she loves the chicken nuggets from Tyson. They are one of her favorite things for dinner.. They are very juicy and tender.
Skylar H.
Skylar H.
Hays, NC
Foodie Expert
Tyson chicken is always a go to for a quick and easy supper. Their chicken nuggets are especially good but I haven't found a Tyson product that I haven't liked.
Emily I.
Emily I.
These are an easy meal when in a hurry. They also make a great protein source for a salad! I cut them up and put them on top of my lettuce and it tastes great.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Brighton , MI
Foodie Expert
I wish they would make these slightly bigger. I know they are probably for children but I like to eat the since they are well pointed out for weight watchers.
Daughter loves these nuggets and they are made with white chicken. I will always buy these nuggets. They are dinosaur shaped and she loves it. it is healthy .
Karlee M.
Karlee M.
Loved them as a kid, still love them as a college student. Great value for the price. Tyson's chicken nuggets are the best brand to buy frozen, in my opinion.
M L.
M L.
COLUMBUS, OH
Foodie Expert
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets are a great afternoon snack. Easy to prepare and microwavable. We always have these in our freezer. Available for late night snack.
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets