Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Erin B.
Erin B.
Odenville, AL

What's not to love about dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets? These nuggets are good, but taste better when they're on sale. My kids won't eat them because they don't seem to like the breaking quite as much as other nuggets.
Krystal S.
Krystal S.
Howell, NJ

Tyson is a great brand for chicken nuggets. They have low fat and come in fun shapes for the kids. They r made of actually chicken and taste like an actual chicken nugget. Great for dipping. I love Tyson chicken nuggets.
Dawn N.
Dawn N.
Candor, NC

My son love these nuggets better than all the other brands out there. I think it's a great value for the price and pretty good for him! He loves everything about them, and I will most definitely buy over and over again!
Diana R.
Diana R.
Garden City , KS

These nuggets are an easy great snack for the kids! They love them and are done in just minutes!! They are very easy to prepare and taste very good not disappointing at all! Thats all i have to say and i recommend them!
VictoriaLeigh C.
VictoriaLeigh C.
Raleigh, NC

My son loves eating these (they're about the only thing I can get him to eat consistently) and I know they're good for him, and I enjoy eating them as well. Definitely a household favorite. They come in cute shapes too
Cheyenne M.
Cheyenne M.
Coeburn, VA

My child absolutely loves Tyson chicken fun nuggets! This is a great go to lunch to have in your freezer for your hard-to-please little one! This is sure to get your child to eat every time you put it in front of them.
Christine B.
Christine B.
Bolingbrook, IL

CHicken nuggets are a staple in our house with two little ones. We buy these often and the kids love them. They are easy to heat up and go and are a staple in our house. I don't eat them but the kids seem to like them.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

My husband and I love these. Something about the texture is what makes us keep repurchasing over the other brands. And the price is great compared to others. I really love this brand of chicken and will always buy it.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.

I always keep a bag of Tyson chicken fun nuggets in my freezer for just incase for the kids or even just for me and my husband for a snack or for lunch we'll pop some in the oven until there real crisp they taste good
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Kansas City, MO

Love these for a go to quick dinner! They are perfectly crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside! Goes great with your favorite BBQ sauce and potato chips! Healthier choice than McDonald's or Burger King nuggets!
Paige F.