Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Denton, TX

These are so delicious. It's even better that they're shaped like dinosaurs. As a college kid I still love these and my roommate and I share them regularly. They are easy to prepare even with just a microwave. Yummmm is all I have to say about these!
Kim C.
Kim C.
Redlands, CA

Pretty decent chicken nuggets, nothing to write home about but they get the job done. Much better if you put them in the oven but in the microwave they're just meh. Would definitely suggest ranch as your sauce for these, makes everything much better.
Cynthia W.
Cynthia W.
Syracuse, NY

They are dinosaurs and chicken nuggets. Please tell me what on earth could be more happy than a dinosaur shaped chicken nugget. If you have said anything other than that, you are sorely mistaken because these are truly the best things on the planet.
Chelsey H.
Chelsey H.
Great Bend, KS

These chicken nuggets are fun for adults and children. They are better if they are baked and not microwaved. They have great flavor with all white meat chicken. I would definitely recommend these chicken nuggets to anyone for a quick and easy meal.
Audrey B.
Audrey B.
Peoria

I like chicken nuggets. I like chicken nuggets a lot and tyson makes decent ones. Although i question the quality of the meat and exactly which parts of the chicken it comes from, its still a nugget. So I just try not too think too much about it...
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
San Diego, CA

These are definitely not just for kids! I make these when I'm in a rush between work and college or when I'm completely lazy and don't know what to make. You can make mini chicken parms with these or just dunk them in your favorite dipping sauces!
Diana W.
Diana W.
Fayetteville, AR

Oh my goodness! My ABSOLUTE FAVORITE chicken nuggets and my go-to party food after a long night out or even to stay in and binge-watch netflix with. I mean come on, who doesn't embrace their inner child with fun dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets!?!?
Emily S.
Emily S.
Huntington, WV

Love these! So easy to enjoy quickly and on the go. Perfect with a little mac and cheese or with a tortilla and veggies for a chicken wrap. As a college student, I never have time too cook a big elaborate dinner so this is a great alternative!!!!!
Mia V.
Mia V.
Port Angeles, WA

I really like these chicken nuggets. I think they have perfect instructions to where they are perfectly done and not too undercooked and not too hard/ overcooked. I purchase these overtime I'm at the store, my boyfriend and I absolutely love them!
Amber R.
Amber R.
Winchester, VA

hands down the best frozen chicken nuggets you can buy! So much better for my kid than fast food and literally always loved and revered, tyson never fails to impress me - they're so good half the time i've eaten them all before the kids have many!
Paige F.