BY TYSON #5 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Jazmine W.
Emory, TX
These Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets are great! My little 3-year old just loves them. and heck so do i! my family eats em up and any Tyson brand products are delicious. We buy Tyson before any other chicken company when it comes to frozen chicken. and you know it doesn't even taste frozen. crazy but its good.
D C.
Great for a quick snack or a weekend trip . Or for a Dinner with the family.
Great flavor and the kids just love them. Healthy and
good for you. Can dip them in Honey or any sauce you like, and great for trips as well.
Buy some and try it out for your self.
Elizabeth C.
Fort Hood, TX
I love MY DINOSAUR SHAPE NUGGETS!! I don't care if people think it's childish to still eat kids food, but honestly it's up to us what want we want. It's only bad to eat it in improper portions >.< but omg I love this nuggets and I love the way they are made and will never give them up, even when I get older
Michelle A.
Farmingdale, NY
I am totally a chicken nugget kid! 30 going on 9 years old and that's okay with me! These are great price for so many chicken nuggets and the white meat is actually that much better :) I love them and we always have them on hand in our house!
Heather K.
Kalamazoo, MI
We eat these almost every night whether it's just a couple with our meal or we make it our meal these are a part of our daily lives. The meat tastes good you don't get a lot of Grizzle like you do in other sort of chicken nugget items. Great for kids and adults alike!
Amanda R.
Hallstead, PA
Tyson chicken nuggets make the world go round! They are simple to get ready, and fun to eat! They please every crowd I serve them too! They are super delicious, and great for parties, or just a chill night at home. I will definitely be buying these again!
Crystal F.
My 4 year old loves these chicken nuggets. If she had it her way, she would eat only these all of the time. Unlike other frozen chicken nuggets, they don't turn out tasting like crap if cooked in the microwave which is perfect if you're fixing a quick lunch.
Amanda P.
I enjoy eating these with my toddler niece. Usually, I had a hard time finding a good chicken nugget until I found these! Not fatty at all and super delicious. Easy to prepare The only con is that they are super unhealthy but worth the tastes! Recommended.
Emmalee R.
Owensboro, KY
These are perfect for a quick little meal for anyone. They are perfect for our 15 month old and easy to prepare for our on-the-go life. The price is great for how many come in the package. We always have these in the freezer!
Sarah B.
Huntington, WV
When I was little I would play with my food and this made me want to eat because it was fun to play around with at the table and I would eat it with ketchup. It is made with real chicken not just a squeeze tube and bread crumbs.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.