Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (4)
Savannah E.
Savannah E.
Victorville, Ca

I have always loved Tyson chicken nuggets. These are a very common purchase in my household. They are very easy to make and taste better then a lot of the competitor frozen chicken nuggets. I recommend you try these.
Briana S.
Briana S.
San Diego, CA

Super yummy! I love eating them with ketchup or ranch. They are a great snack to eat when you're hungry and want something fast. They are really delicious. I have no complaints about these nuggets. I will buy again.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

Always a favorite for my kids. They are fun and consistent in shape.

Flavor is what you'd expect for a frozen chicken nugget. Probably not as great as a popcorn chicken type but for what they are it's a nice flavor.
Leanna R.
Leanna R.

Chicken nuggets are my favorite. I always keep some in my freezer! These are fun shapes and they have a yummy taste too! The price is a little high for the amount of nuggets you get but it's overall a good product.
Constance S.
Constance S.
Jackson, TN

My children love these and they are so fast and easy to make. Makes it easier on momma to cook that way sometimes. Plus they taste very good and I know my kids are getting healthy meat. I recommend them to everyone
Jazmin V.
Jazmin V.
Stockton, CA

I love to bake these and have them with some veggies broccoli and carrots are usually the ones I use it's great meal to
Make for the kids it's affordable and you can find them at ur nearest market totally recommend
Alyse E.
Alyse E.
Soldotna, AK

Perfect for my children to munch on! The fun dinosaur shapes are greatly priced and amazing to taste! Other chicken nuggets are not as fun or moist as these ones are! My kids love them so I'll definitely buy again!
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Santa Ana , Ca

Yum!! Love having these at the house whenever we have company, because they're super easy to make and super fast to make as well. Delicious delicious delicious! I would recommend this to family and friends always.
Lily A.
Lily A.
Reno, NV

Tyson chicken nuggets are okay. If I had something else to eat J would, but if I'm being lazy then I can easily just throw some chicken nuggets and in 15 minutes they are done. They are definitely fast and easy..
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Cortland , NY

There is always a bag of fun nuggets on hand at my house! They're quick and easy. I love all Tyson chicken; they're my go to nugget brand. The price is the only down fall; they're a little pricey for the quality.
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO

Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga

Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets