Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Beaumont, Ca

Everyone in my family loves these. Easy to make. High quality and good price. They come out crispy on the outside and juicy in the middle. I even chop them up and put them in my salads. Easy and delicious!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.

While these aren't my favorite chicken nuggets to get from the freezer aisle, they get me through a tough week. They're simple to make, quick, and with a little bit of barbeque sauce they taste just fine.
Rosemary M.
Rosemary M.
Los Angeles, CA

These are for a lazy type of day for sure or when you forget to go to the groceries and this all you have . This is more of a back up for me . They taste ok but not the best . But it's a fast food I guess
Lucy R.
Lucy R.
Greendale, WI

I have loved these for such a long time. My parents used to feed these to me when I was younger and here I am as an adult eating the same things. I will never grow out of these and will love them forever.
Rianna H.
Rianna H.

Tyson's chicken products are always great quality. The best thing about these nuggets is the flavor. They are also a fun shape for the kids. It definitely helps with keeping the kid engaged while eating.
Joshua E.
Joshua E.
Riverview, FL

My family and I have been eating Tyson nuggets for a very long time! It's our go to for a fast meal. We add some veggies as a side dish and it's a perfect quick meal that doesn't leave us feeling guilty!
Dawn L.
Dawn L.
Tunnelton, WV

My kids love these. I like they are made from Tyson and made from white meat. It's great for a lunch or a quick dinner. You could serve with fries, mash potatoes, mac and cheese or toss them in a salad.
Madison R.
Madison R.
Wise, Va

I love these chicken nuggets. They are such a fun shape for children. They were absolutely delicious, my entire family enjoys them. They are somewhat healthy. I would definitely recommend this to others
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA

Chicken nuggets are always amazing. These have fun little shapes which kids and adults love. I love these because they're super easy to cook and super yummy! And probably much healthier than eating out!
Chrissy D.
Chrissy D.
Florence, KY

My kids love these a lot. Picky eaters and they love them. We have done microwave, oven and deep fryer and all 3 ways are good! I trust the Tyson brand, available everywhere I shop, and good price point
Paige F.