Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (4)
Deja K.
Deja K.
Covington, GA
Nov. 16, 2016, 7:21 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
I like these little chicken nuggets because of the shape of it . It entertains me when my food is not normal and boring . I also like now quick they take to cook .
Shenita B.
Shenita B.
Nov. 26, 2016, 10:45 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
My daughter loves chicken nuggets. But, these taste a bit different than normal ones. She used to like them, but she says they taste funny. We no longer buy this.
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
Athens, GA
Dec. 27, 2016, 7 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
Even as an adult, I love these! Dinosaurs are my fave, and chicken nuggets are delicious! Also, these are very affordable. I buy them every time I'm at the store!
Carly C.
Carly C.
Las Vegas, NV
Feb. 2, 2017, 5:28 a.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
My kids just love these!! Tiny finger food for tiny hands. Taste is great and arent rubbery like other brands. Great for dinner, lunch, or while watching a game.
Nichole M.
Nichole M.
Fyffe, AL
Dec. 1, 2016, 3:48 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
My daughter is a very picky eater, but she loves the chicken nuggets from Tyson. They are one of her favorite things for dinner.. They are very juicy and tender.
Skylar H.
Skylar H.
Hays, NC
Jan. 13, 2017, 9:16 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
Tyson chicken is always a go to for a quick and easy supper. Their chicken nuggets are especially good but I haven't found a Tyson product that I haven't liked.
Emily I.
Emily I.
Nov. 21, 2016, 9:07 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
These are an easy meal when in a hurry. They also make a great protein source for a salad! I cut them up and put them on top of my lettuce and it tastes great.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Brighton , MI
Nov. 30, 2016, 8:52 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
I wish they would make these slightly bigger. I know they are probably for children but I like to eat the since they are well pointed out for weight watchers.
Nov. 29, 2016, 10:43 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
Daughter loves these nuggets and they are made with white chicken. I will always buy these nuggets. They are dinosaur shaped and she loves it. it is healthy .
Karlee M.
Karlee M.
Nov. 13, 2016, 12:50 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
Loved them as a kid, still love them as a college student. Great value for the price. Tyson's chicken nuggets are the best brand to buy frozen, in my opinion.
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Foodie Expert
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets