BY TYSON #3 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson¬ģ Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+‚ĄĘ.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I like to mix...23 Answers
  • How do these compare to the¬† Perdue Fun Shapes Chicken Breast Nug...1 Answers
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Jacqueline B.
They are super easy and fast to make for the kids I love them. Whenever I have my nieces and nephews over and they get hungry and they just want something quick this is the fastest
Tiffany W.
Kennewick, WA
My kids love these. It's something I can make easily for lunch and they arnt too bad nutritionally. They taste great and it's something I know my kids will eat. I found them at my local Walmart in the freezer section
Nadia R.
THESE ARE THE ONLY NUGGETS I EAT! I love them so much!!! You can legit cook them anywhere. I cook mine in the panini and leave them in there for a couple minutes. It is so delicious. I get mine from Bjs they usually have coupons for them there.
Juli J.
Philadelphia, PA
Yummy! I always love chicken nuggets and always buy Tyson. They're a quick snack that fills me up and the kid inside me loves the fun shapes. I like to just pop these in the microwave before I head out the door. These are always a yummy and crispy treat!
Madison M.
fullerton , CA
chicken nuggets are gods gift to humanity. i eat these all the time. price is good, these are delicious. even better if you can be patient and cook them in your oven. still fantastic is you mircowave them.
jessa J.
I love me some Tyson chicken nuggets. I sometimes eat them as a snack or as a meal. My husband is also a huge fan of them. He eats them with ketchup and hot sauce I on the other hand prefer honey mustard
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
These chicken nuggets are great! My toddler loves them. I love that they have no fillers and are made with white meat. Some of the less expensive brands of chicken nuggets are filled with a bunch of junk. I feel better giving these to my kid.
Brandi J.
Madison, NC
my children love these nuggets. my 5 year old could eat them every day. he likes them cooked in the microwave if he is ready to eat right then and there. but if he wants to wait he likes them cooked in the oven so they will be crispy. these are the only brand of nuggets i will buy.
Chrissy D.
Florence, KY
My kids love these a lot. Picky eaters and they love them. We have done microwave, oven and deep fryer and all 3 ways are good! I trust the Tyson brand, available everywhere I shop, and good price point
Megan M.
Boulder, CO
I don't eat chicken nuggets by this company. They are priced cheep, but I try not to eat ANYTHING from them if possible, EVER. So many more humane ways to raise chickens. Disgusting.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.
How do these compare to the  Perdue Fun Shapes Chicken Breast Nuggets ?