BY TYSON #4 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Crys S.
My son didn't care for the flavor, he said they changed something in them, or I would give 5 stars because everyone else eats them.
Nicole C.
My kids love these. They are quick and easy to cook for a simple dinner. I like to make these when I'm making a dish more for me..
Lupe C.
Chana, IL
Fun nuggets are so tasty pop them in oven or microwave add a little ranch on them there tasty and easy to make yummy apowtizers
Hannah N.
Kentland, IN
Good quality, good price, and you get a lot in the bag too. It lasted us about a week and a half making them for lunch everyday
Bianca N.
Portales, NM
These are awesome for kids and I love how good tyson is and how the brand presents itself. So much fun! Makes for a good dinner
Hannah G.
I started out liking them but now the quality has gone down. The flavor is bad. I don't buy them anymore. Just all around bad.
Alina A.
Phoenix, AZ
Theyre pretty good and tasty i enjoy it with other sides like fries and some sauce the convenience of it is such a great help!
Brittany W.
Naperville, IL
Foodie Expert
Quick and easy to make! They taste great and I can usually find them on sale and many places like Walmart or any supermarket!
Jenn B.
Roseville, MI
They are ok. I only buy them on sale. A few times they tasted a little freezer burnt. Don't know if it was not stocked right.
Kat T.
Opelousas, LA
These are good but only if you fry them because otherwise they taste bland . So you might as well cook actual fried chicken.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Stephanie S.