Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Brenda R.
Brenda R.

My sibiling love these and so do i they are so tasty I stick these in the oven and when they come out they are crisp and the chicken is so moist they are delicious! sometimes we even eat them with wing sauce added to them! :b
Taylor b.
Taylor b.
Crestview, FL

While the taste of these chicken nuggets doesn't stand out much from other chicken nuggets, the fun shapes is why I buy them! The kids love having fun animals to eat and play with while eating dinner. Tyson makes dinner fun.
Chandra F.
Chandra F.
Bowling Green, KY

My grandson is a chicken nugget-a-holic. He loves all things nuggets. This brand is his #1 favorite. They are tasty and come in fun shapes. The bag has more nuggets than most other brands too. I would recommend this product.
michele a.
michele a.
Hudsonville, MI

Tyson is a brand I trust and buy all the time! These fun nuggets are a home run for any kids that love chicken nuggets! And every parent can feel good to give these to their kids. Can find these wherever groceries are sold.
meghan p.
meghan p.

Mmm nothing better than some frozen chicken nuggets when I'm having a late night craving! They're the best when you put the oven on broil for the last minute or two so they get all crispy and that's the best way to eat them
Alina N.
Alina N.
Waco, Tx

Chicken isn't the greatest but these are quick and easy to throw in the microwave for a quick and easy lunch or dinner. I like these with some salsa and Mac and cheese for nights I just can't find the effort to make dinner
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Fairfield, OH

These Tyson chicken nuggets are so yummy. In my opinion it is the best chicken brand at the grocery store. The chicken nuggets taste just like something you would get if you were out to eat. And they are also easy to make.
Sharon S.
Sharon S.
Atlantic Highlands, NJ

Tyson chicken is good but I don't support them. Their food is good but the treatment to the animals is extremely sad. They are abused and drugged to the point where they can't even walk. I no longer ever buy Tyson chicken.
Calissa B.
Calissa B.
Johns Island, SC

I'm an absolutely chicken nugget fanatic!!!! 😍😍😍 these chicken nuggets are little cute dinosaurs and I'm so in love with them!! I usually eat them with some honey mustard or ketchup. The kids I watch absolutely love these
Jaye S.
Jaye S.
Bakersfield , Ca

I love chicken nuggets. I eat them almost every day. I will not eat any other chicken nugget brand besides Tyson. They have the great crunch on the outside to go along with the soft white chicken on the inside. Love them!
Paige F.