BY TYSON #4 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Crystal F.
My 4 year old loves these chicken nuggets. If she had it her way, she would eat only these all of the time. Unlike other frozen chicken nuggets, they don't turn out tasting like crap if cooked in the microwave which is perfect if you're fixing a quick lunch.
Heather K.
Kalamazoo, MI
We eat these almost every night whether it's just a couple with our meal or we make it our meal these are a part of our daily lives. The meat tastes good you don't get a lot of Grizzle like you do in other sort of chicken nugget items. Great for kids and adults alike!
Lori C.
Lunenburg, MA
I get these once in a while. My kids like them but I usually get regular nuggets because they are cheaper and my kids eat them just the same. I only get this when I am in the mood for something different or cute. I'm sure I will buy them again! My kids are getting older and they still like them.
Emmalee R.
Owensboro, KY
These are perfect for a quick little meal for anyone. They are perfect for our 15 month old and easy to prepare for our on-the-go life. The price is great for how many come in the package. We always have these in the freezer!
Casey Y.
Best chicken nuggets EVER!!! I love how they are shaped like dinosaurs. They are obviously not the healthiest for ya but they are of good price. The are delicious and cook very well in the oven so that they are perfectly crispy unlike other chicken nuggets.
Sarah B.
Huntington, WV
When I was little I would play with my food and this made me want to eat because it was fun to play around with at the table and I would eat it with ketchup. It is made with real chicken not just a squeeze tube and bread crumbs.
Jordan K.
Lakeland, FL
One of my favorite comfort foods! I look forward to these whenever I get a chance and am a repeat customer. The meat is always consistent and tasty and you get a good amount for the price. Overall a great product and the cute shapes only make it better.
KayLee D.
St. George
My triplet 3 year olds won't eat. Like at all, they are totally a mess when it comes to food and being premies and all that. These they gobble right up. Am I a bad mom for feeding them fried food-Maybe. Am I a good mom for getting them to eat- sure am.
Alexia L.
Wilmington, NC
I can't say these are the best chicken nuggets in the world but they're great for the value and convenience! Use them in the oven or in the microwave if you're in a hurry. Chicken nuggets aren't only for kids :)
Jordan R.
Norristown , PA
My son and I enjoy the nuggets . Great for a snack or something quick to eat. They toast very well and it's a great value for the product and very easy to prepare. I would recommend this to people with children or people who like to make quick snacks :)
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.