BY TYSON #6 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Crys S.
My son didn't care for the flavor, he said they changed something in them, or I would give 5 stars because everyone else eats them.
Vanessa P.
I love these nuggets. I would enjoy these with pickles and ketchup on the side. Would eat these for breakfast or for lunch at work.
Sophia H.
Sioux Falls , SD
Yum! Easy and quick to make and make me full. Good for adults and for kids. All I add is a little seasoning and they're good to go.
Nicole C.
My kids love these. They are quick and easy to cook for a simple dinner. I like to make these when I'm making a dish more for me..
Lupe C.
Chana, IL
Fun nuggets are so tasty pop them in oven or microwave add a little ranch on them there tasty and easy to make yummy apowtizers
Bianca N.
Portales, NM
These are awesome for kids and I love how good tyson is and how the brand presents itself. So much fun! Makes for a good dinner
Hannah N.
Kentland, IN
Good quality, good price, and you get a lot in the bag too. It lasted us about a week and a half making them for lunch everyday
Hannah G.
I started out liking them but now the quality has gone down. The flavor is bad. I don't buy them anymore. Just all around bad.
Brittany W.
Naperville, IL
Quick and easy to make! They taste great and I can usually find them on sale and many places like Walmart or any supermarket!
Jenn B.
Roseville, MI
They are ok. I only buy them on sale. A few times they tasted a little freezer burnt. Don't know if it was not stocked right.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Stephanie S.