Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (4)
Katie s.
Katie s.
Dillsburg, PA
Dec. 2, 2016, 7:47 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
My daughter loves these chicken nuggets! They are a food I don't mind feeding her several times a week. They are made of all white meat and I feel good about what's in them.
Helaina G.
Helaina G.
Gray, GA
Jan. 14, 2017, 5:49 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
SO GOOD. Best cooked in the oven but also good in the microwave. Remind me of childhood and not having responsibilities. Best dipped in: ranch, honey mustard, or bbq sauce!
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Pontotoc, MS
Jan. 25, 2017, 10:46 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets are a simple must to have in your home if you have little bellies to fill such as nieces like I have at home. They absolutely adore this product!
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.
Nov. 14, 2016, 6:15 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
Great chicken nuggets that don't take a long time to make! Always great for when you don't have time to cook a whole meal. A go-to snack and entree for me and my friends.
zaynah b.
zaynah b.
Madera, CA
Nov. 2, 2016, 6:46 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
100% all white meat nuggets very juicy and have great taste compared to other brands easy for a snack or at lunch time and very convenient to make and the price is great
Sequell M.
Sequell M.
Savannah, GA
Nov. 30, 2016, 10:28 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
They are a good snaks for the children to have to eat on.I like them myself,it something quick and easy to throw together .So go out an buy this product for your family.
Sam S.
Sam S.
Brainerd, MN
Nov. 18, 2016, 10:19 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
Sometimes you gotta let the kid at heart wants to come out and these help. They are delicious and fun to eat. Are they the healthiest? Probably not... but they are fun!
Andy H.
Andy H.
Bakersfield, CA
Nov. 22, 2016, 4:08 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
Our family love chicken nuggets so this the brand we turn to. Whether it be this product or another, they are consistent with taste and quality throughout the brand.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Berry, KY
Nov. 5, 2016, 2:29 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
My kids absolutely love these I buy them all the time you can get in shapes of stars dinosaurs ect. Very nice taste textures soft not crunchy for little ones mouth.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
Dec. 4, 2016, 8:19 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
I have never had these since I have a gluten allergy, but based on my nephews reaction every time I make them for him I'm going to say it's a solid five out of five
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Foodie Expert
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets