Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Katie S.
Katie S.
South Weymouth, MA

oh where do I start oh yes... delicious!!!!!! my whole family loves these super easy there microwaveable!!!!! theres nothing to bad in them you just probobly dont want to have them everyday! i tried them 1 time and io hope i try them again! There so good!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Austin, MN

Very fun shapes for small children! However, I've noticed that a 29oz bag of Tyson Fun Nuggets is the same price as a 32oz bag of regularly shaped Tyson chicken Nuggets. Definitely something to consider if you're on a budget! Fun shapes, or more product?
Kim R.
Kim R.

My daughter loves chicken nuggets. I want to serve something healthy and fast. The fun shapes of Tyson Chicken Nuggets makes it an easy meal choice. I like to buy these at my local grocery store or Walmart. She loves these with a side of mac and cheese.
bethany s.
bethany s.
Wayne, WV

Tyson Fun Nuggets are a great way to get my picky eater to eat! They are quick when this busy mom is in a hurry. They taste great and they are fun to eat. I have bought them many times and will continue to buy them. They are a very resonable price, too.
carmesicia p.
carmesicia p.
Forest Park, GA

I am out of college and these are still my favorite frozen comfort food! Make up some dino nuggets with some Velveeta Shells n Cheese and there's nothing better. The nuggets get nice and crispy on the outside and stay juicy and delicious on the outside.
Yalissa P.
Yalissa P.
Evansville, IN

My nephew LOVES these chicken nuggets. Theyre cute little shapes and taste great. Often Im in the kitchen sneeking a few. There quick and easy to make, plus they fill him up fast. The bag of chicken nuggets last a long time especially for a growing boy
jess w.
jess w.
Toms River, NJ

These chicken nuggets are great for all ages and taste great as well. They are good for you and are made with no preservatives. I also like that they are made with white meat chicken as well. They taste great and are fairly affordabe on a daily budget.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Bellflower, CA

These Tyson Fun Nuggets are perfect for my kids! They taste like real chicken unlike a lot of other brands with nuggets. They are also great in a salad for adults. They are the perfect lunch for kids. I would definitely recommend to friends and family.
Claire P.
Claire P.

These are probably the best frozen chicken nuggets out there. I don't know if it's just the cute shapes, but these are the best tasting to me. Whenever we get these for my little brother, I have to have some too! I love dipping them in ketchup & ranch!
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Burlington, WY

I like Tyson Chicken Nuggets because they're easy to make and relatively healthy for you (protien). I like to eat mine with ranch or ketchup. I've bought these many times and its just an easy go to snack. I don't know what else I could say about them.
Paige F.