Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (4)
Alexis O.
Alexis O.

Who can not love these, they're a staple. I used to eat these all the time but now I only eat them if I'm in a pinch for a meal. They're pretty affordable and taste good enough to eat again. The shape is the best part.
Johanna t.
Johanna t.

i love making these little nuggets for my little brother when he gets home from school. they're perfect in size and baking time. the nuggets also taste great and i would assumed they're a bit healthier than mcdonald's.
VictoriaLeigh C.
VictoriaLeigh C.
Raleigh, Nc

My son loves eating these (they're about the only thing I can get him to eat consistently) and I know they're good for him, and I enjoy eating them as well. Definitely a household favorite. They come in cute shapes too
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
Scottsboro

What can I say about these? My toddler absolutely loves the fun shapes. They taste very similar to the famous McDonald's chicken nuggets that every child raves over. Nice crunch, cooks quickly, and very tender middle.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.

Tyson's Fun Nuggets are delicious as far as frozen entrees go and I enjoy that they're easy to prepare and taste fresh. The fact that it's real and nothing artificial makes me enjoy buying these and I will continue to
Jannette D.
Jannette D.

My kids love to eat these. Especially during summertime for a quick lunch. They taste delicious and are easy to prepare and they're very inexpensive and the bag contains a lot of nuggets. I usually get them at Walmart
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

My husband and I love these. Something about the texture is what makes us keep repurchasing over the other brands. And the price is great compared to others. I really love this brand of chicken and will always buy it.
Monique P.
Monique P.
San Antonio, TX

Really awesome chicken nuggets. Perfect for my whole family. Perfect bite sized foods to indulge in as a meal or snack. Sure to make your funny happy. Wish more nuggets came in the package, but still a great product.
Savannah E.
Savannah E.
Victorville, Ca

I have always loved Tyson chicken nuggets. These are a very common purchase in my household. They are very easy to make and taste better then a lot of the competitor frozen chicken nuggets. I recommend you try these.
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Carmel

First and foremost. You can never go wrong buying Tyson, or buying chicken.. these things are so good I also recommend the chicken strips. They're so good. Not sure how to compare to another product I only buy these.
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO

Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga

Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets