BY TYSON #5 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Samantha E.
McAllen, TX
Now, whenever my nephew comes over I love to have these around. Not only does he love the cute dinosaur shapes but so do I! and bonus: only real meat is used which is perfect for my little nephew!
Tricia D.
I am a full grown adult and I love these fun nuggets. They are crispy and fun. they are also easy to dip into the sauces I choose. Although they might not be super healthy for you they are delicious. I think the shapes are fun and I would totally buy them again.
Silver T.
These Chicken nuggets are fun for the whole family! It is a quick and easy fix for any snack or meal time! The dinosaur shape keeps my son really engaged in finishing his entire plate!  Other products are great, but this one is perfect for parents with little ones
Mayra G.
Spencer, OK
Easy and fast dinner for kids. But my daughter was not a fan of them. They get hard and if the whole bag is not cooked the new gets taste like they have freezer burn. Will not be buying again since my daughter eats like 4 at a time it's a waste of money when they start tasting bad after bag has been opened.
Diana W.
Fayetteville, AR
Oh my goodness! My ABSOLUTE FAVORITE chicken nuggets and my go-to party food after a long night out or even to stay in and binge-watch netflix with. I mean come on, who doesn't embrace their inner child with fun dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets!?!?
Hera L.
New Windsor, NY
I make these for the kids. When they need a quick meal. I either put it in the toaster or the conventional oven. They love the and the meat is not bad. The dinosaur shapes are really cute. My son and my little bro are picky eaters and they really like this
Aime C.
My son loves these he eats them all of the tome. He has so many food allergies it's hard to find stuff with minimal ingredients and this is something I can give him and doesn't give me anxiety.
beka m.
Bessemer, AL
me and my entire family loves tyson chicken! especially the fun shapes these are in. tyson is so simple and versatile, you don't have to eat it is as is ive made chicken parm with tyson before! and i would recommend this to anyone.
Ana C.
These nuggets are exactly how they're labeled, FUN! They taste great, both kids and adults love them, and they actually taste like chicken and not some rubbery assortment of fake chicken. Love the Tyson brand and their commitment to making quality products for families.
Christina G.
Mesa, AZ
Love these things. These have come to my rescue many times when dinner time has snuck up on me. The kids love the flavor, I can put them in the oven or microwave and the taste is still good!
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.