BY TYSON #4 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I lik...23 Answers
  • How do these compare to the  Perdue Fun Shapes Chicken Br...1 Answers
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Casey Y.
Best chicken nuggets EVER!!! I love how they are shaped like dinosaurs. They are obviously not the healthiest for ya but they are of good price. The are delicious and cook very well in the oven so that they are perfectly crispy unlike other chicken nuggets.
Sarah B.
Huntington, WV
When I was little I would play with my food and this made me want to eat because it was fun to play around with at the table and I would eat it with ketchup. It is made with real chicken not just a squeeze tube and bread crumbs.
Lori C.
Lunenburg, MA
I get these once in a while. My kids like them but I usually get regular nuggets because they are cheaper and my kids eat them just the same. I only get this when I am in the mood for something different or cute. I'm sure I will buy them again! My kids are getting older and they still like them.
Alexia L.
Wilmington, NC
I can't say these are the best chicken nuggets in the world but they're great for the value and convenience! Use them in the oven or in the microwave if you're in a hurry. Chicken nuggets aren't only for kids :)
KayLee D.
St. George
My triplet 3 year olds won't eat. Like at all, they are totally a mess when it comes to food and being premies and all that. These they gobble right up. Am I a bad mom for feeding them fried food-Maybe. Am I a good mom for getting them to eat- sure am.
Jordan R.
Norristown , PA
My son and I enjoy the nuggets . Great for a snack or something quick to eat. They toast very well and it's a great value for the product and very easy to prepare. I would recommend this to people with children or people who like to make quick snacks :)
Vanessa S.
Tampa , FL
These are perfect for my kids especially my suddenly picky son ..... the taste is great and all you have to do is pop them in the oven or conventional oven add ketchup and the kids are beyond happy great midday snack to hold them off until dinner !!!!
Elizabeth H.
Topeka, KS
My kids enjoy a lot Tyson chickens chicken nuggets I love the hot wings in the area I-beam 18 tires on my whole life I like it it's affordable and they have some specials at the stores I enjoy this product with my family
Jacqueline B.
They are super easy and fast to make for the kids I love them. Whenever I have my nieces and nephews over and they get hungry and they just want something quick this is the fastest
Tiffany W.
Kennewick, WA
My kids love these. It's something I can make easily for lunch and they arnt too bad nutritionally. They taste great and it's something I know my kids will eat. I found them at my local Walmart in the freezer section
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.
How do these compare to the  Perdue Fun Shapes Chicken Breast Nuggets ?