Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Rianna H.
Rianna H.

Tyson's chicken products are always great quality. The best thing about these nuggets is the flavor. They are also a fun shape for the kids. It definitely helps with keeping the kid engaged while eating.
Joshua E.
Joshua E.
Riverview, FL

My family and I have been eating Tyson nuggets for a very long time! It's our go to for a fast meal. We add some veggies as a side dish and it's a perfect quick meal that doesn't leave us feeling guilty!
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA

Chicken nuggets are always amazing. These have fun little shapes which kids and adults love. I love these because they're super easy to cook and super yummy! And probably much healthier than eating out!
Cristina A.
Cristina A.
Farmington , NM

Mis niños les encantan , no solo por que son chicken nuggets sino por que tiene la forma de dinosaurio, super rapidos de cosinar para cuando los niños tienen hambre y eso esta super rapido, buen presio.
Madison R.
Madison R.
Wise, Va

I love these chicken nuggets. They are such a fun shape for children. They were absolutely delicious, my entire family enjoys them. They are somewhat healthy. I would definitely recommend this to others
Chrissy D.
Chrissy D.
Florence, KY

My kids love these a lot. Picky eaters and they love them. We have done microwave, oven and deep fryer and all 3 ways are good! I trust the Tyson brand, available everywhere I shop, and good price point
Liz N.
Liz N.
Jenison, MI

I don't like frozen chicken nuggets in any form personally because it just isn't good flavoring no matter what they do, the Dino's are cute though and it's reasonably priced but so not healthy for you.
Andreina C.
Andreina C.
Syracuse, NY

Good enough chicken nuggets. When my younger cousins come over I make them, they are very easy I just put them in the oven. It's a struggle meal I often use as a college student but it's still tasty !
Kaleigh S.
Kaleigh S.
Warfordsburg, Pa

My nieces love these sooooo much and so do I at the age of 20! They are so good and so easy to just pop in the oven when you don't feel like cooking. They are affordable and really good for the price!
Cheyenne W.
Cheyenne W.
Alexandria, MN

I could eat the hole bag if you'd let me! These are so tasty and are awesome with ranch! I love to munch on these and watch tv. Very convenient to make and don't take a long time to cook! Good flavor
Paige F.