Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (4)
David W.
David W.
Wilson NC

My kids love these! A bit pricey but who wouldn't pay a bit more for real chicken. Tyson is not processed and good quality! Takes chicken nuggets and makes them fun for everyone!wouldn't you like to bite of a Dino head lol!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.

100% would recommend to someone looking for a delicious chicken nugget brand to try. Tyson makes the best chicken nuggets out of everyone else and the chicken nuggets don't take long to cook and they taste amazing overall!
Kylynn K.
Kylynn K.
De Witt, IA

I used to give these to my son because he liked that they were shapes, but after doing a little more research I will not feed him these anymore seeing they aren't chicken breast meat and I have no idea what's even in them.
Hannah N.
Hannah N.

These are a good option, as far as frozen nuggets go. I would recommend the regular nuggets first, over the shaped ones. The regular ones tend to be juicier and have more chicken in them. I only buy Tyson, but go regular.
Grace L.
Grace L.

These chicken nuggets taste really good! The shapes are really cute and have no cons! They aren't to healthy but they are yummy! They have a good price and a great value! You should really try this! I definitely recommend
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Spring Hill, FL

Tysons chicken nuggets was my childhood because it's so convenient. I usually microwaved it so it didn't have the crunch you would have if you baked it instead. It's pretty good for a frozen food and I would buy it again.
Stephenee S.
Stephenee S.

Is it just me or do these taste better simply because they are shaped like dinosaurs? I like them just as much was my toddler! They are easy to make. Either microwave them or put them in the oven. I trust the Tyson brand.
Talore B.
Talore B.
Waldorf, MD

I've been eating these nuggets since 2005! I like to cook mine ok they have a slight crunch. Delicious! Very quick to make and the price is decent for what you get. Kids love them too so there's an easy meal for everyone
Super yummy and always super easy to cook. Not hard to fine, remember eating these as a kid and loving them. Favorite way to eat them is by dipping them in honey. Such a tasty lunch and even dinner. Always a good go to.
VictoriaLeigh C.
VictoriaLeigh C.
Raleigh, Nc

My son loves eating these (they're about the only thing I can get him to eat consistently) and I know they're good for him, and I enjoy eating them as well. Definitely a household favorite. They come in cute shapes too
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO

Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga

Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets

Join Now