Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (2)
Christine B.
Christine B.
Bolingbrook, IL

CHicken nuggets are a staple in our house with two little ones. We buy these often and the kids love them. They are easy to heat up and go and are a staple in our house. I don't eat them but the kids seem to like them.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

My husband and I love these. Something about the texture is what makes us keep repurchasing over the other brands. And the price is great compared to others. I really love this brand of chicken and will always buy it.
Savannah E.
Savannah E.
Victorville, Ca

I have always loved Tyson chicken nuggets. These are a very common purchase in my household. They are very easy to make and taste better then a lot of the competitor frozen chicken nuggets. I recommend you try these.
Monique P.
Monique P.
San Antonio, TX

Really awesome chicken nuggets. Perfect for my whole family. Perfect bite sized foods to indulge in as a meal or snack. Sure to make your funny happy. Wish more nuggets came in the package, but still a great product.
Emily B.
Emily B.
P C Beach, FL

My son loves these and I do too! The meat is tender, white meat and the coating is great. Nothing too heavy! Dino nuggets are definitely a staple in our house hold for quick lunches and dinners! Easy, filling, yummy!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

Always a favorite for my kids. They are fun and consistent in shape.

Flavor is what you'd expect for a frozen chicken nugget. Probably not as great as a popcorn chicken type but for what they are it's a nice flavor.
Alyse E.
Alyse E.
Soldotna, AK

Perfect for my children to munch on! The fun dinosaur shapes are greatly priced and amazing to taste! Other chicken nuggets are not as fun or moist as these ones are! My kids love them so I'll definitely buy again!
Constance S.
Constance S.
Jackson, TN

My children love these and they are so fast and easy to make. Makes it easier on momma to cook that way sometimes. Plus they taste very good and I know my kids are getting healthy meat. I recommend them to everyone
Leanna R.
Leanna R.

Chicken nuggets are my favorite. I always keep some in my freezer! These are fun shapes and they have a yummy taste too! The price is a little high for the amount of nuggets you get but it's overall a good product.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Cortland , NY

There is always a bag of fun nuggets on hand at my house! They're quick and easy. I love all Tyson chicken; they're my go to nugget brand. The price is the only down fall; they're a little pricey for the quality.
Paige F.