Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (3)
Grace L.
Grace L.

These chicken nuggets taste really good! The shapes are really cute and have no cons! They aren't to healthy but they are yummy! They have a good price and a great value! You should really try this! I definitely recommend
Stephenee S.
Stephenee S.

Is it just me or do these taste better simply because they are shaped like dinosaurs? I like them just as much was my toddler! They are easy to make. Either microwave them or put them in the oven. I trust the Tyson brand.
Talore B.
Talore B.
Waldorf, MD

I've been eating these nuggets since 2005! I like to cook mine ok they have a slight crunch. Delicious! Very quick to make and the price is decent for what you get. Kids love them too so there's an easy meal for everyone
Johanna t.
Johanna t.

i love making these little nuggets for my little brother when he gets home from school. they're perfect in size and baking time. the nuggets also taste great and i would assumed they're a bit healthier than mcdonald's.
Alexis O.
Alexis O.

Who can not love these, they're a staple. I used to eat these all the time but now I only eat them if I'm in a pinch for a meal. They're pretty affordable and taste good enough to eat again. The shape is the best part.
Christine B.
Christine B.
Bolingbrook , Il

CHicken nuggets are a staple in our house with two little ones. We buy these often and the kids love them. They are easy to heat up and go and are a staple in our house. I don't eat them but the kids seem to like them.
VictoriaLeigh C.
VictoriaLeigh C.
Raleigh, NC

My son loves eating these (they're about the only thing I can get him to eat consistently) and I know they're good for him, and I enjoy eating them as well. Definitely a household favorite. They come in cute shapes too
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

My husband and I love these. Something about the texture is what makes us keep repurchasing over the other brands. And the price is great compared to others. I really love this brand of chicken and will always buy it.
Jannette D.
Jannette D.

My kids love to eat these. Especially during summertime for a quick lunch. They taste delicious and are easy to prepare and they're very inexpensive and the bag contains a lot of nuggets. I usually get them at Walmart
Monique P.
Monique P.
San Antonio, TX

Really awesome chicken nuggets. Perfect for my whole family. Perfect bite sized foods to indulge in as a meal or snack. Sure to make your funny happy. Wish more nuggets came in the package, but still a great product.
Paige F.