Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (4)
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
Jan. 26, 2017, 7:55 a.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
They are super easy and fast to make for the kids I love them. Whenever I have my nieces and nephews over and they get hungry and they just want something quick this is the fastest
hannah g.
hannah g.
Boynton Beach, FL
Jan. 27, 2017, 12:36 a.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
This nuggets are so great! You would never believe they are from the frozen aisle at a store. I always buy these. Not the best for you, but a great guilty pleasure and quick meal.
Betsy G.
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
Dec. 8, 2016, 1:48 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
this is perfect for the kiddos of easy to make food for adults who just crave it! I've been a huge fan of tyson for years, such great variety in chicken! easy to make, and quick!
Destinee M.
Destinee M.
Port Orange, FL
Nov. 9, 2016, 5:05 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
These were pretty disappointing to me. I remembered frozen nuggets as a kid were the key to life's happiness. But these were soggy and almost unedible. I don't buy these anymore.
Deaven H.
Deaven H.
Baltimore, MD
Nov. 30, 2016, 10:12 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
My kids love these. We also like thri chicken strips and honey barbeque wings! Perfect for an after school lunch. Never soggy. Doesnt taste like rubbery chicken or mixed product.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Beulah, ND
Jan. 19, 2017, 4:26 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
My boys love these Dino nuggets. That's saying a lot because they are super picky eaters! Thank goodness they are cute dinosaur shapes because they are also obsessed with Dino's
Elise P.
Elise P.
Plaquemine, LA
Nov. 11, 2016, 8:02 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
Honestly it doesn't matter how old I get, I love the fun shapes. They are perfect for picky kids. I LOVE when parents get them for when I babysit. Makes supper time SUPER easy!
Rachael G.
Rachael G.
Evansville, IN
Nov. 30, 2016, 8:30 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
How can you go wrong with some fun nuggets. Definitely eat these when i fall off the healthy wagon, but they are a guilty pleasure that make me feel like a kid again. SO GOOD!
April E.
April E.
Nov. 2, 2016, 1:06 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
When I was on maternity leave, I needed quick and easy snacks to have for my husband's nephew when we got out of school and he loved them. The fun dinosaur shapes were a hit!
Gemma R.
Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL
Dec. 12, 2016, 12:05 a.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
No better way to get a picky child to eat than putting their food into interesting shapes. I like that Tyson is a trustworthy brand and their products are reasonably priced.
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Foodie Expert
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets