BY TYSON #4 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Diana H.
Elk Grove, CA
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love chicken nuggets, especially those from fast food chains such as mcdonald's. However, I also love the chicken nuggets from tyson too. It is always a quick and easy meal to cook up when I don't have time to go out and eat or buy groceries!
Abigail S.
Bedford, TX
Foodie Expert
I eat these on an embarrassingly regular basis. I don't usually want to deal with raw chicken so it's easy to throw these in the oven and cook some veggies or pasta to go with them. I usually cook them a little longer than the instructions say so that they are crispy.
Cindy G.
Wadsworth , IL
Foodie Expert
My kids love when I purchase these! The flavor is great and they are super easy to make. No preparation needed, you just throw them in the oven and done. I definitely would recommend these for those lazy nights when you don't know what else to make for dinner.
Thuy D.
Houston , TX
This brings me back to my child hood and the product itself had not changed since. The meat is just as I imagined still juicy and flavorful. It's very easy to prepare just pop it in the oven for the required time and you'll get your amazing crispy on the outside juicy on the inside nuggets.
Andrea F.
Foodie Expert
Purchase these for the kiddos for quick and easy meals. Rather it's my kids or kids at one of my moms groups. We always have a bag or two of chicken nuggets ready to go for the kids to eat on. Easy and kids LOVE them!
gigi t.
Greendale, WI
I have loved these for such a long time. My parents used to feed these to me when I was younger and here I am as an adult eating the same things. I will never grow out of these and will love them forever.
GiGi D.
Hollis, NY
Foodie Expert
I love these. They are affordable delicious and quick and easy to make. Perfect for a quick hunger satisfaction. Always on sale at my grocery store. If you see it next time pick it up you won't be. Disappointed
Lyndsey G.
Lake park , GA
Foodie Expert
My kids love these ! We have these every so often as "quick-fix" lunch option. They are easy to bake and come in a nice , zip closure bag . My kids can make several meals from just one bag ! It's a great value for the price !
Ashley O.
Arvada, CO
We keep Tysons chicken nuggets in the freezer for a quick and easy dinner. Some night I don't feel like standing in the kitchen so I grab Tysons chicken nuggets and I know my family will be satisfied with them and I don't worry about what's being fed to them as much as with other brands.
Aysha B.
Detroit , MI
Foodie Expert
I have purchased this product recently and I don't hate it nor love it. It fills up my tummy when I'm hungry but it is a great meal for kids like my siblings. They eat it for lunch and it is very easy to prep and add veggies next to it and there you have it. I recommend this to anyone who has kids in the house.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.