BY TYSON #4 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Silver T.
These Chicken nuggets are fun for the whole family! It is a quick and easy fix for any snack or meal time! The dinosaur shape keeps my son really engaged in finishing his entire plate!  Other products are great, but this one is perfect for parents with little ones
Christina G.
Mesa, AZ
Love these things. These have come to my rescue many times when dinner time has snuck up on me. The kids love the flavor, I can put them in the oven or microwave and the taste is still good!
Diana W.
Fayetteville, AR
Oh my goodness! My ABSOLUTE FAVORITE chicken nuggets and my go-to party food after a long night out or even to stay in and binge-watch netflix with. I mean come on, who doesn't embrace their inner child with fun dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets!?!?
beka m.
Bessemer, AL
me and my entire family loves tyson chicken! especially the fun shapes these are in. tyson is so simple and versatile, you don't have to eat it is as is ive made chicken parm with tyson before! and i would recommend this to anyone.
Ana C.
These nuggets are exactly how they're labeled, FUN! They taste great, both kids and adults love them, and they actually taste like chicken and not some rubbery assortment of fake chicken. Love the Tyson brand and their commitment to making quality products for families.
Aime C.
My son loves these he eats them all of the tome. He has so many food allergies it's hard to find stuff with minimal ingredients and this is something I can give him and doesn't give me anxiety.
Jazmine W.
Emory, TX
These Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets are great! My little 3-year old just loves them. and heck so do i! my family eats em up and any Tyson brand products are delicious. We buy Tyson before any other chicken company when it comes to frozen chicken. and you know it doesn't even taste frozen. crazy but its good.
D C.
Great for a quick snack or a weekend trip . Or for a Dinner with the family.
Great flavor and the kids just love them. Healthy and
good for you. Can dip them in Honey or any sauce you like, and great for trips as well.
Buy some and try it out for your self.
Elizabeth C.
Fort Hood, TX
I love MY DINOSAUR SHAPE NUGGETS!! I don't care if people think it's childish to still eat kids food, but honestly it's up to us what want we want. It's only bad to eat it in improper portions >.< but omg I love this nuggets and I love the way they are made and will never give them up, even when I get older
Michelle A.
Farmingdale, NY
I am totally a chicken nugget kid! 30 going on 9 years old and that's okay with me! These are great price for so many chicken nuggets and the white meat is actually that much better :) I love them and we always have them on hand in our house!
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.