BY TYSON #5 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I lik...23 Answers
  • How do these compare to the  Perdue Fun Shapes Chicken Br...1 Answers
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Alexia B.
Hampton
These are so delicious! I remember eating them as a little kid and when I became a teenager the kids I babysat ate them too! They are so easy to make. You can just put them in either the oven or microwave for a few minutes and they are done in no time! Great with any sauce.
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
I'm 27 and still eat dino nuggets, so yes, these are a winner!!! They go nicely with french fries and ketchup. Maybe I'm a kid at heart, but I would take these over regular nuggets any day. This is the best brand of nuggets that I've ever tried and will continue to buy these.
Melissa G.
Olive Hill, KY
A quick and easy snack that children love.  It is the only brand of chicken nuggets that doesn't come from a restaurant that my kids will eat.  It has a better taste then the other brands and is priced reasonable.  Recommend to others with children to try.
Beth L.
My husband and I are kids at heart and the only chicken nuggets we buy are Tyson fun nuggets. Now that our son is old enough to have them we will be buying the more often. They mack eating fun for him. They also taste amazing
Soraya L.
Riverdale , CA
I usually give my little cousins these when I'm babysitting her but to be honest they're pretty good. They are healthier than fast food restaurant chicken Nugets so that's a plus and they delicious that any kid would like them.
Tricia D.
I am a full grown adult and I love these fun nuggets. They are crispy and fun. they are also easy to dip into the sauces I choose. Although they might not be super healthy for you they are delicious. I think the shapes are fun and I would totally buy them again.
Samantha E.
Mcallen, TX
Now, whenever my nephew comes over I love to have these around. Not only does he love the cute dinosaur shapes but so do I! and bonus: only real meat is used which is perfect for my little nephew!
Silver T.
These Chicken nuggets are fun for the whole family! It is a quick and easy fix for any snack or meal time! The dinosaur shape keeps my son really engaged in finishing his entire plate!  Other products are great, but this one is perfect for parents with little ones
Ana C.
These nuggets are exactly how they're labeled, FUN! They taste great, both kids and adults love them, and they actually taste like chicken and not some rubbery assortment of fake chicken. Love the Tyson brand and their commitment to making quality products for families.
beka m.
Bessemer, AL
me and my entire family loves tyson chicken! especially the fun shapes these are in. tyson is so simple and versatile, you don't have to eat it is as is ive made chicken parm with tyson before! and i would recommend this to anyone.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.
How do these compare to the  Perdue Fun Shapes Chicken Breast Nuggets ?