BY TYSON #5 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Cindy G.
Wadsworth , IL
My kids love when I purchase these! The flavor is great and they are super easy to make. No preparation needed, you just throw them in the oven and done. I definitely would recommend these for those lazy nights when you don't know what else to make for dinner.
Andrea F.
Purchase these for the kiddos for quick and easy meals. Rather it's my kids or kids at one of my moms groups. We always have a bag or two of chicken nuggets ready to go for the kids to eat on. Easy and kids LOVE them!
Abigail S.
Bedford, TX
I eat these on an embarrassingly regular basis. I don't usually want to deal with raw chicken so it's easy to throw these in the oven and cook some veggies or pasta to go with them. I usually cook them a little longer than the instructions say so that they are crispy.
gigi t.
Greendale, WI
I have loved these for such a long time. My parents used to feed these to me when I was younger and here I am as an adult eating the same things. I will never grow out of these and will love them forever.
Thuy D.
Houston , TX
This brings me back to my child hood and the product itself had not changed since. The meat is just as I imagined still juicy and flavorful. It's very easy to prepare just pop it in the oven for the required time and you'll get your amazing crispy on the outside juicy on the inside nuggets.
Ashley O.
Arvada, CO
We keep Tysons chicken nuggets in the freezer for a quick and easy dinner. Some night I don't feel like standing in the kitchen so I grab Tysons chicken nuggets and I know my family will be satisfied with them and I don't worry about what's being fed to them as much as with other brands.
GiGi D.
Hollis, NY
I love these. They are affordable delicious and quick and easy to make. Perfect for a quick hunger satisfaction. Always on sale at my grocery store. If you see it next time pick it up you won't be. Disappointed
Alexa M.
My favorite kind of chicken nuggets to buy.  They are fun and very good.  They do not take long to cook in the oven so it makes lunch even more enjoyable.  They are delicious and this is the only brand of chicken nuggets I will buy.  I recommend these nuggets.
Shelly B.
Holly Springs, MS
I swear we eat these at least once a week! Their my go to on busy nights where everybody's spread out at different practices and we still have homework and baths to get to. All of my kids love these so its a no brainer to cook. Their quick, easy, and taste great. What note can I say.
Crisian G.
Nashville, TN
they are really easy to cook you can either cook them in the stove or in the microwave, it has a nice chicken nugget taste to it you can taste the real white chicken my husband loves them!!! i would recommend this for nugget lovers and people who want what they pay for
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.