Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Hannah N.
Hannah N.

These are a good option, as far as frozen nuggets go. I would recommend the regular nuggets first, over the shaped ones. The regular ones tend to be juicier and have more chicken in them. I only buy Tyson, but go regular.
Talore B.
Talore B.
Waldorf, MD

I've been eating these nuggets since 2005! I like to cook mine ok they have a slight crunch. Delicious! Very quick to make and the price is decent for what you get. Kids love them too so there's an easy meal for everyone
VictoriaLeigh C.
VictoriaLeigh C.
Raleigh, NC

My son loves eating these (they're about the only thing I can get him to eat consistently) and I know they're good for him, and I enjoy eating them as well. Definitely a household favorite. They come in cute shapes too
Christine B.
Christine B.
Bolingbrook, IL

CHicken nuggets are a staple in our house with two little ones. We buy these often and the kids love them. They are easy to heat up and go and are a staple in our house. I don't eat them but the kids seem to like them.
Jø

i love making these little nuggets for my little brother when he gets home from school. they're perfect in size and baking time. the nuggets also taste great and i would assumed they're a bit healthier than mcdonald's.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

My husband and I love these. Something about the texture is what makes us keep repurchasing over the other brands. And the price is great compared to others. I really love this brand of chicken and will always buy it.
Emily B.
Emily B.
P C Beach, FL

My son loves these and I do too! The meat is tender, white meat and the coating is great. Nothing too heavy! Dino nuggets are definitely a staple in our house hold for quick lunches and dinners! Easy, filling, yummy!
Savannah E.
Savannah E.
Victorville, Ca

I have always loved Tyson chicken nuggets. These are a very common purchase in my household. They are very easy to make and taste better then a lot of the competitor frozen chicken nuggets. I recommend you try these.
Monique P.
Monique P.
San Antonio, TX

Really awesome chicken nuggets. Perfect for my whole family. Perfect bite sized foods to indulge in as a meal or snack. Sure to make your funny happy. Wish more nuggets came in the package, but still a great product.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

Always a favorite for my kids. They are fun and consistent in shape.

Flavor is what you'd expect for a frozen chicken nugget. Probably not as great as a popcorn chicken type but for what they are it's a nice flavor.
Paige F.