Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Mia V.
Mia V.
San Leandro, CA

I started eating these when I was 4 and I am now 22 and I still eat these chicken nuggets. They are delicious and nutritious. No doubt that I will be buying these for my kids someday. Favorite chicken nuggets that don't even compare to all it's competitors!
Heather M.
Heather M.
Pittsburgh, PA

I love these dino chicken nuggets! They're so fun and yummy to eat. The nuggets last a long time and are a quick dinner when we are in a rush. I usually pair the nuggets with mac and cheese and a vegetable of our choice. Perfect for both kids and grown-ups!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

LOVE THESE CHICKEN NUGGETS! I am super picky when it comes to buying chicken products because a lot of them taste super fake or are just plain gross, but these are delicious. My siblings love to eat them with fries so when I make them, they're always a HIT!
Amber P.
Amber P.
Kennedale, TX

ok so the best way to eat these nuggets is to make them with some white rice and some panda express orange chicken sauce and make orange chicken nuggets with white rice under neath it so yummy or just make some french fries and eat with ketchup yum yum yum
Brandi R.
Brandi R.
Lake Orion, MI

My son loves these nuggets. He is 6 and loves chicken nuggets, and the fun shapes are always a plus. They're easy to make and taste great. They are a well known brand and not too full of bad ingredients. I would definitely recommend these to other parents!
Denae S.
Denae S.
Perrysburg, OH

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets are exactly what they are call : FUN! They are extremely easy to prepare. Not to mention inexpensive and the quality is great. My three year old LOVES the dinosaurs ..and he is very picky! I would recommend this product to others!
Tere G.
Tere G.

is very convient for my little one when am in a hurry cause am always in the go go with them taking them to practing haveing them come home and run to each sport pratice i work and hardly have time to cook so this are great for them and plus they love them
Diana H.
Diana H.
Elk Grove, CA

I absolutely love chicken nuggets, especially those from fast food chains such as mcdonald's. However, I also love the chicken nuggets from tyson too. It is always a quick and easy meal to cook up when I don't have time to go out and eat or buy groceries!
Denelle W.
Denelle W.
Oscoda , MI

Tyson chicken nuggets are amazing! The kids love the shapes and I love that they are all white meat nuggets. They are simple to make just preheat oven and cook. Its a fast and easy meal for a family and friends. I will buy next time my son has a sleepover
Shanon B.
Shanon B.
Camden, NJ

I usually buy dinonuggets. I have three young children: a 4 year old, a 2 year old, & a 1 year old that really appreciate it. It's fun for them. My 4 year old is a poor eater so this helps encourage him to eat because I loves "playing" with the dinosaurs.
Paige F.