Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (3)
Carla H.
Carla H.
Hazard, KY

I always keep a bag of these for my son. They are a great snack for after school or for lunch very easy to prepare I sometimes use the microwave but taste better in the over I will always purchase these and Keep them in my home.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Jenison, MI

These are great. You can cook them in the microwave so they are a great quick meal. I do find that they are a little bland tho and I often find myself salting them. I only buy them when I find them on sale. But I do enjoy them!
Amy D.
Amy D.
Toledo , OH

My two year old loves these nuggets. He'd eat them all day everyday if I'd let him. Thankfully they cook up pretty quickly by the time I have the rest of his lunch together, his nuggets are done. He loves the taste and dunking.
Abby M.
Abby M.

My freezer never lacks this little puppies. I'm 22 and you bet this is the first thing on my shopping list because what is adulting if not 5 finely crisped Dino nugs and a large glass of moscato after a long day working retail
Victoria W.
Victoria W.

My nephew LOVES these! Not only because his name is Tyson, but because he has fun eating these. These nuggets are delicious and easy to make. Just pop them in the microwave and they're done. I would definitely buy them again.
Chandra F.
Chandra F.
Bowling Green, KY

My grandson is a chicken nugget-a-holic. He loves all things nuggets. This brand is his #1 favorite. They are tasty and come in fun shapes. The bag has more nuggets than most other brands too. I would recommend this product.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.

100% would recommend to someone looking for a delicious chicken nugget brand to try. Tyson makes the best chicken nuggets out of everyone else and the chicken nuggets don't take long to cook and they taste amazing overall!
Kylynn K.
Kylynn K.
De Witt, IA

I used to give these to my son because he liked that they were shapes, but after doing a little more research I will not feed him these anymore seeing they aren't chicken breast meat and I have no idea what's even in them.
Hannah N.
Hannah N.

These are a good option, as far as frozen nuggets go. I would recommend the regular nuggets first, over the shaped ones. The regular ones tend to be juicier and have more chicken in them. I only buy Tyson, but go regular.
Stephenee S.
Stephenee S.

Is it just me or do these taste better simply because they are shaped like dinosaurs? I like them just as much was my toddler! They are easy to make. Either microwave them or put them in the oven. I trust the Tyson brand.
Paige F.