Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Erika P.
Erika P.
Dallas, TX

I'm all for easy lunches puppies in the oven twenty minutes later than ready for it and can't love them there's nothing better than finding a good healthy chicken nuggets for the kids is so hard to find anything for kids at 100% good
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Warren, OH

These chicken nuggets are not that bad. They're nice and quick for kids but they don't taste as good as other retail brands. The price is good compared to fast food or higher end brands. I would recommend it to anyone with children
Cheyenne P.
Cheyenne P.
Lititz, PA

I may be a twenty year old college student but I am still in love with these. The chicken tastes fresh and the breaking is good. I'm a very picky eater and this is the only brand I will buy. On my list every time I go to the store.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Mechanicsburg, PA

Let me start of by saying my two year old does not like meat...but these are something she will actually eat! They're fun shapes and I feel good about her eating them vs. fast food chicken nuggets. Great taste for the whole family
Jaime P.
Jaime P.

These tyson chicken nuggets are good but they are just really salty. When I say salty I mean when you add salt in your cake mix instead of sugar. I did not think these were good flavor wise but they are good moist chicken nuggets.
Justine J.
Justine J.
Ridgefield, CT

My absolute favorite! Definitely my go to snack ever since i was little. Always fresh and healthy, and the taste never gets old. Affordable prices and easy to locate at your local grocery store. Definitely recommend for all ages!
Maggie O.
Maggie O.

Love these fun nuggets! A little expensive but worth it for the white meat. Probably not the healthiest out there but a lot healthier than some of the other nuggets out there. Overall great product and very yummy and fun to eat!
Chelsey S.
Chelsey S.
Sunbury, PA

My son loves these. Not only are they fun but the taste is perfect. The only thing I have against is that they are more pricey then most brands and there's not much if any a difference between Tyson and store brand Dino nuggets.
Ophil S.
Ophil S.
Coral Springs, FL

The Tyson chicken fun nuggets are loved by both my girls, it offers the right amount of crunch on the outside and is juicy yet succulent on the inside. I too am guilty of popping this fun sized nuggets in my moth when famished.
Deslin C.
Deslin C.

Really don't like giving my children nuggests so I try to give it to them maybe once a month, but when they do get it they go nuts. They love it when I bake them in the oven because they are not soggy and chewy like other ones.
Paige F.