BY TYSON #4 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Daniella T.
Williamstown, NJ
Foodie Expert
I'm 23 years old and I love these chicken nuggets. I trust Tyson with their chicken because I know they use real white chicken meat and they taste great!
Amanda M.
Westminster, MD
Love the dinosaurs shapes yes the kids may play with their food but they never waste these one of their favorites for lunch and I my self love the taste
Katie S.
These nuggets were nothing like I thought they would be. They were soggy and tasteless. Although they were a good price, they did not taste good at all.
Brianna P.
Edroy, TX
Me and my family love Tyson chicken nuggets! on the weekend when want to snack we eat there all the time they are the best with such great rich flavor.
Ang D.
The nuggets have excellent flavor without being too salty or overly breaded. The shapes are fun to eat. They cook quickly and are not greasy ir chewy.
Jennifer Z.
San Diego, CA
No one brand beats Tyson when it comes to frozen chicken, I love their chicken strips, frozen chicken breast, chicken patties.. been eating for years!
Katie D.
Not my food of choice but it is easy and quick when I am hungry. But when it comes to chicken nuggets I would rather have Tyson than the store brand.
Krystal C.
Birmingham, AL
Foodie Expert
These are so fun to eat. The Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets are great for lunch, or a snack and my kids love them! Great for even the pickiest of eaters.
Purvi P.
Queens Vlg, NY
Foodie Expert
Myself & my children love the Tyson chicken nuggets. The all white meat is healthy for all. its great having a meal that you can prepare in minutes.
Rhyanna K.
Mishawaka, IN
Foodie Expert
They're ok, but my kids grew up and I prefer more of a chicken tender with flavorful breaking and strips of white meat, not over processed Dino's.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Stephanie S.