BY TYSON #6 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Katie M.
Brighton , MI
I wish they would make these slightly bigger. I know they are probably for children but I like to eat the since they are well pointed out for weight watchers.
Daughter loves these nuggets and they are made with white chicken. I will always buy these nuggets. They are dinosaur shaped and she loves it. it is healthy .
Rachael R.
Gibsonia , PA
These are pretty good for the kids. They seem to really enjoy them. You definitely need to bake them to make them crispy, the microwave makes them very soggy
Evelyn T.
I always have a bag of these in my fridge. These are my favorite snack when I get home from school and I'm hungry between lunch and dinner. They're so good.
Laura C.
Harlingen, TX
My kids love Tyson chicken nuggets! They are easy to make and taste delicious! They are made with real chicken, you can tell because they taste delicious.
Brenda G.
Hayward, CA
As a college student these are super convenient and easy to pop in the oven for a quick meal. They're tasty and what you would expect from frozen nuggets
Daniella T.
Williamstown, NJ
I'm 23 years old and I love these chicken nuggets. I trust Tyson with their chicken because I know they use real white chicken meat and they taste great!
Katie S.
These nuggets were nothing like I thought they would be. They were soggy and tasteless. Although they were a good price, they did not taste good at all.
Amanda M.
Westminster, MD
Love the dinosaurs shapes yes the kids may play with their food but they never waste these one of their favorites for lunch and I my self love the taste
Brianna P.
Edroy, TX
Me and my family love Tyson chicken nuggets! on the weekend when want to snack we eat there all the time they are the best with such great rich flavor.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Stephanie S.