Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Monique P.
Monique P.
San Antonio, TX

Really awesome chicken nuggets. Perfect for my whole family. Perfect bite sized foods to indulge in as a meal or snack. Sure to make your funny happy. Wish more nuggets came in the package, but still a great product.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

Always a favorite for my kids. They are fun and consistent in shape.

Flavor is what you'd expect for a frozen chicken nugget. Probably not as great as a popcorn chicken type but for what they are it's a nice flavor.
Constance S.
Constance S.
Jackson, TN

My children love these and they are so fast and easy to make. Makes it easier on momma to cook that way sometimes. Plus they taste very good and I know my kids are getting healthy meat. I recommend them to everyone
Lily A.
Lily A.
Reno, NV

Tyson chicken nuggets are okay. If I had something else to eat J would, but if I'm being lazy then I can easily just throw some chicken nuggets and in 15 minutes they are done. They are definitely fast and easy..
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Cortland , NY

There is always a bag of fun nuggets on hand at my house! They're quick and easy. I love all Tyson chicken; they're my go to nugget brand. The price is the only down fall; they're a little pricey for the quality.
Shauna M.
Shauna M.
Quincy, MA

So good! These are my sons favorite brand of chicken nuggets by far. The meat is 100% white and the breading is always crispy! You get a ton for such a small price and I will always buy these over another brand!
GiGi D.
GiGi D.
Hollis, NY

I love these. They are affordable delicious and quick and easy to make. Perfect for a quick hunger satisfaction. Always on sale at my grocery store. If you see it next time pick it up you won't be. Disappointed
Josielyn F.
Josielyn F.
Morrill, NE

Really tastie love them for my kidsReally tastie love them for my kidsReally tastie love them for my kidsReally tastie love them for my kidsReally tastie love them for my kidsReally tastie love them for my kids
Navneet K.
Navneet K.
Overland Park, KS

Okay I know I am an adult but there is nothing like these as my comforter food! Yes the chicken isn't the best quality and I should probably grill some or cook it but they are pretty good! Perfect for kids too!
Lauryn K.
Lauryn K.
Columbus, OH

I'm 22 years old and these are my favorite chicken nuggets. I buy them all the time and always have them stocked in my freezer. they're perfect for the nights that you really just don't want to cook anything.
Paige F.