Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (4)
Katt C.
Katt C.
Laredo, TX

Okay so I'm not a fan at all. I will say I'm very picky about frozen foods. I think that you need to be able to fry them in order to fully enjoy. I know I'm extremely picky but I won't buy again. My 2 year old sister was not a fan either.
Erika B.
Erika B.

I like these for myself as well as my toddler twins. I believe they are a great snack and doesn't contain all the unhealthy fillers that come with most other chicken nuggets. I would recommend for parents to try with their kids or others!
Sam G.
Sam G.
Columbus, OH

I LOVE CHICKEN. I love having fun chicken nuggets u don't really care for regular chicken but chicken nuggets are my lifeet and if you need something quick to pick up and eat these are it and they are for everyone from toddlers to elders
Kellie C.
Kellie C.
Middleville, MI

My nephew loves these! He's eats them pretty much everyday for lunch. My sister always has these on hand for a quick lunch or snack for my nephew. They seem to be very healthy and that they are improving the quality of chicken they use.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Owensboro, KY

Even those these are shaped in dinosaur shapes they are the bomb! My favorite is to dip them in ketchup or BBQ sauce! Pros is that it's very easy to keep eating them. Definitely recommend to others because they're great for everyone.
Erika P.
Erika P.
Dallas, TX

I'm all for easy lunches puppies in the oven twenty minutes later than ready for it and can't love them there's nothing better than finding a good healthy chicken nuggets for the kids is so hard to find anything for kids at 100% good
Angela K.
Angela K.

I I love these. They taste like chicken and are the best chicken nuggets you can buy. They're crispy and tasty. Best breaded chicken nuggets you can buy in store. Bin grocery stores and walmart. Affordable especially for the quality.
Mary P.
Mary P.

I thought these would be fun for the kids - I was right. They loved the fun shapes.. but the taste wasn't as good as I thought it was going to be. It was good, but not great. However, I would recommend this for a quick meal at home.
Maya A.
Maya A.

They taste good! The kids love them, and are aesthetically adorable. They are a pretty good value considering it comes with a lot of product! The only thing about it is that some of them taste weird. They have a weird kick to it...
Cheyenne P.
Cheyenne P.
Shippensburg, PA

I may be a twenty year old college student but I am still in love with these. The chicken tastes fresh and the breaking is good. I'm a very picky eater and this is the only brand I will buy. On my list every time I go to the store.
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO

Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga

Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets