Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (4)
Joshua E.
Joshua E.
Riverview, FL
My family and I have been eating Tyson nuggets for a very long time! It's our go to for a fast meal. We add some veggies as a side dish and it's a perfect quick meal that doesn't leave us feeling guilty!
Chrissy D.
Chrissy D.
Florence, KY
Jan. 14, 2017, 10:23 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
My kids love these a lot. Picky eaters and they love them. We have done microwave, oven and deep fryer and all 3 ways are good! I trust the Tyson brand, available everywhere I shop, and good price point
Liz N.
Liz N.
Jenison, Mi
Nov. 2, 2016, 3:41 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
I don't like frozen chicken nuggets in any form personally because it just isn't good flavoring no matter what they do, the Dino's are cute though and it's reasonably priced but so not healthy for you.
Andreina C.
Andreina C.
hyde park, MA
Dec. 28, 2016, 10:58 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
Good enough chicken nuggets. When my younger cousins come over I make them, they are very easy I just put them in the oven. It's a struggle meal I often use as a college student but it's still tasty !
Kaleigh S.
Kaleigh S.
Warfordsburg , PA
Nov. 2, 2016, 4:37 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
My nieces love these sooooo much and so do I at the age of 20! They are so good and so easy to just pop in the oven when you don't feel like cooking. They are affordable and really good for the price!
Cheyenne W.
Cheyenne W.
Alexandria, MN
Dec. 12, 2016, 3:44 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
I could eat the hole bag if you'd let me! These are so tasty and are awesome with ranch! I love to munch on these and watch tv. Very convenient to make and don't take a long time to cook! Good flavor
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Jan. 26, 2017, 11:26 a.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
My family has bought Tyson chicken nuggets for as long as I can remember. It's always a staple in the freezer because they are really tasty and juicy. And a simple pop in the oven lunch or dinner.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Winter Haven , FL
Jan. 4, 2017, 8:19 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
My daughter loves these. She loves that they are shaped like dinosaurs and she's a very picky eater so it helps when she's feeling peckish to give her these she'll always eat them. Not a bad buy!
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Okabena, MN
Jan. 31, 2017, 5:32 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
My daughter recently became allergic to dairy. It's nice to find reasonably priced meal for her. When we have busy nights, and I need to feed her quick, this is my go to. And she loves the taste.
rachel w.
rachel w.
Nov. 17, 2016, 10:55 p.m.
Review for: Fun Shapes Chicken Nuggets 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g
my favorite frozen chicken nuggets. there is never any fat in the meat. i'm super picky about how my chicken is. there is never gristle. that's the main reason i love it. plus it's super yummy.
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Foodie Expert
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets