Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (3)
Mary P.
Mary P.

I thought these would be fun for the kids - I was right. They loved the fun shapes.. but the taste wasn't as good as I thought it was going to be. It was good, but not great. However, I would recommend this for a quick meal at home.
Cheyenne P.
Cheyenne P.
Shippensburg, PA

I may be a twenty year old college student but I am still in love with these. The chicken tastes fresh and the breaking is good. I'm a very picky eater and this is the only brand I will buy. On my list every time I go to the store.
Maya A.
Maya A.

They taste good! The kids love them, and are aesthetically adorable. They are a pretty good value considering it comes with a lot of product! The only thing about it is that some of them taste weird. They have a weird kick to it...
Megan C.
Megan C.
Mechanicsburg, PA

Let me start of by saying my two year old does not like meat...but these are something she will actually eat! They're fun shapes and I feel good about her eating them vs. fast food chicken nuggets. Great taste for the whole family
Jaime P.
Jaime P.

These tyson chicken nuggets are good but they are just really salty. When I say salty I mean when you add salt in your cake mix instead of sugar. I did not think these were good flavor wise but they are good moist chicken nuggets.
Ali S.
Ali S.

Amazing chicken nuggets. Great price and a great snack. Chicken nuggets are so good taste like a restaurants. It is so easy to prepare you just pop them in the microwave or oven. Pro is their easy and quick. I recommend to anyone
Mara U.
Mara U.
Chagrin Falls, OH

My kids love Fun Nuggets, they are a staple in our house. Great for times when I don't really feel like cooking, but I want my kid to have some protein. I think the price point is decent and the kids really like the dino shapes.
Carla H.
Carla H.
Hazard, KY

I always keep a bag of these for my son. They are a great snack for after school or for lunch very easy to prepare I sometimes use the microwave but taste better in the over I will always purchase these and Keep them in my home.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Jenison, MI

These are great. You can cook them in the microwave so they are a great quick meal. I do find that they are a little bland tho and I often find myself salting them. I only buy them when I find them on sale. But I do enjoy them!
Amy D.
Amy D.
Toledo , OH

My two year old loves these nuggets. He'd eat them all day everyday if I'd let him. Thankfully they cook up pretty quickly by the time I have the rest of his lunch together, his nuggets are done. He loves the taste and dunking.
Paige F.