Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Laura S.
Laura S.
Columbus, OH

Very easy and quick to make. Can be dipped in a variety of sauces or added to a recipe. I liked that I could make these chicken nuggets in microwave depending on my preference. The price of the chicken nuggets was comparable to other brands in bags of the same size.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Memphis

These are the world's best chicken nuggets. Made in the oven, they are perfectly crispy and delicious. They are well priced for the amount of nuggets that you receive, and are not too bad for you. Kids love the fun shapes, and it makes mealtime fun with little ones.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.

These are an easy microwave type of nugget. They are great for packing lunches for school or even work. I'd think they are suited well for children as I've been buying these for a very long time and haven't found gristle and such in these as I have in other brands.
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Shady Spring, WV

Tyson chicken as a brand is really good, but this was just an ok item. If anything I love the Tyson Chicken Fingers or the Popcorn chicken. If you have children these nuggets are a fun and good option. They will enjoy them , and help the stubborn ones eat more lol.
Kambrie K.
Kambrie K.

These are so delicious! They're easy to make and they come in a large enough package so I don't have to buy them all the time. They're a lot of fun to share with my siblings and they always ask for them. I've repurchased several times. They're popular in our house!
Vanessa A. M.
Vanessa A. M.
Portland, OR

I love Tyson Chicken nuggets! The dinosaur shaped ones are my favorite. I know they are for kids but i simply love them! They are great to heat up in the oven for a crispy taste and they are not so good for your health than vegetables but its better than fast-food!
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Visalia , Ca

These chicken nuggets are my favorite! There better if you bake them then microvwave them. they have a great taste, perfect for snack time or a meal for smaller children. I love these, if i was still in my nugget phase I would buy thm eery thime i go to the store!
kianny H.
kianny H.

YESSSSSSSSs so amazing, ive been eating these since i was in elementary school and i am 20 now!! i could never go to a food market place and not get anything tyson. it is literally my favorite and honestly the best i ever had. im a loyal customer with this brand.
Autumn K.
Autumn K.
Elyria, OH

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets are absolutely great. Compared to other products on a grade scale though, I'd give them a high B. With as much room as the packaging has, there is definitely room for improvement to utilize all the air left in the bag with MORE product.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Lexington, NC

So yeah by these fun nuggets for my son at least once a month he loves them but who am I kidding every child loves dinosaur nuggets they are delicious heck I even need them I would definitely buy them again because I buy them every month anyways they are so good
Paige F.