BY TYSON #1 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I like to mix r...22 Answers
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Chrissy D.
Chrissy D.
Florence, KY
My kids love these a lot. Picky eaters and they love them. We have done microwave, oven and deep fryer and all 3 ways are good! I trust the Tyson brand, available everywhere I shop, and good price point
Liz N.
Liz N.
Jenison, Mi
I don't like frozen chicken nuggets in any form personally because it just isn't good flavoring no matter what they do, the Dino's are cute though and it's reasonably priced but so not healthy for you.
Kaleigh S.
Kaleigh S.
Warfordsburg , PA
Foodie Expert
My nieces love these sooooo much and so do I at the age of 20! They are so good and so easy to just pop in the oven when you don't feel like cooking. They are affordable and really good for the price!
Andreina C.
Andreina C.
Hyde park, MA
Good enough chicken nuggets. When my younger cousins come over I make them, they are very easy I just put them in the oven. It's a struggle meal I often use as a college student but it's still tasty !
Cheyenne W.
Cheyenne W.
Alexandria, MN
I could eat the hole bag if you'd let me! These are so tasty and are awesome with ranch! I love to munch on these and watch tv. Very convenient to make and don't take a long time to cook! Good flavor
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
My family has bought Tyson chicken nuggets for as long as I can remember. It's always a staple in the freezer because they are really tasty and juicy. And a simple pop in the oven lunch or dinner.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Winter Haven , FL
Foodie Expert
My daughter loves these. She loves that they are shaped like dinosaurs and she's a very picky eater so it helps when she's feeling peckish to give her these she'll always eat them. Not a bad buy!
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Okabena, MN
My daughter recently became allergic to dairy. It's nice to find reasonably priced meal for her. When we have busy nights, and I need to feed her quick, this is my go to. And she loves the taste.
rachel w.
rachel w.
my favorite frozen chicken nuggets. there is never any fat in the meat. i'm super picky about how my chicken is. there is never gristle. that's the main reason i love it. plus it's super yummy.
Sammie L.
Sammie L.
Arlington, VA
Easy to make, and very delicious. I would recommend cooking in the oven, as they can become a little soggy if you cook them in the microwave. Typically good priced, but check for them on sale!
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets