BY TYSON #5 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Amber P.
Kennedale, TX
ok so the best way to eat these nuggets is to make them with some white rice and some panda express orange chicken sauce and make orange chicken nuggets with white rice under neath it so yummy or just make some french fries and eat with ketchup yum yum yum
Denae S.
Perrysburg, OH
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets are exactly what they are call : FUN! They are extremely easy to prepare. Not to mention inexpensive and the quality is great. My three year old LOVES the dinosaurs ..and he is very picky! I would recommend this product to others!
Maya A.
They taste good! The kids love them, and are aesthetically adorable. They are a pretty good value considering it comes with a lot of product! The only thing about it is that some of them taste weird. They have a weird kick to it...
Kristin M.
My kids love these! We get the ones that are dinosaur shaped and both the baby and the 5 year old eat them up, which is sort of amazing since my older child barely ever eats meat. I don't enjoy them as much, but they're decent for adults. I usually end up eating them if there are any left over.
Tanya P.
Great thing for the kids if u have picky eaters, they are fun and yummy! My kids enjoy them and the rest of the family does as well! They are a little pricey but its worth it if you have picky eaters, like i do, and your kids actually eat them! I would definitely recommend them to other families!
Madison B.
Clarksville, AR
Great for kids! I'm telling you they get so excited to eat these things, not only for the shape. But, for the taste as well! They are not pricey and they are one of the best on the shelves. Please try if you haven't.
Melisa A.
My little brother and I love these!! Chicken is our favorite and these taste really good. We eat these quite often. The price is really good. we all way buy them. I really like how they don't get soggy when you microwave them.
Denelle W.
Oscoda, MI
Tyson chicken nuggets are amazing! The kids love the shapes and I love that they are all white meat nuggets. They are simple to make just preheat oven and cook. Its a fast and easy meal for a family and friends. I will buy next time my son has a sleepover
Kimberly W.
Arlington, TX
I do not have a child, but i myself love eating this! The dinosaur shapes are cute and just make me happier while eating it for some reason! It is crispier on the outside than some chicken nuggets that I've tried, but I feel like the meat itself has the same taste of other chicken nuggets
Brianna S.
Oklahoma City, OK
A go-to lunch item in our household. My toddler loves the fun shapes, and I love that he is actually eating meat. I find myself choosing these over other brands because of the value and taste. Would definitely recommend this product to others.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.