Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Nicole Y.
Nicole Y.

I watch my friends kids all the time and these are their favorite lunch! I give them fruits and veggies as a side. All you have to do is pop them in the oven and put on a timer. It's simple. It saves so much time instead of making sandwiches.
Katlin P.
Katlin P.
Monticello, AR

These are great when babysitting little ones. They have a good texture and are a healthier alternative to a lot of brands you could reach for. I get these any time I know I'll be babysitting. They work great and keep the kids happy and full.
Giselle C.
Giselle C.

These are my little cousins favorite snack! When I babysit always tend to reach for these. I believe the price is good, you get so many. The taste is pretty good! Never fails for an easy snack. I definitely recommend if you like frozen food.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Franklin, IN

Love these! Great for little kids because they enjoy the characters and taste great! Everyone in the family loved them and I feel like they are real chicken meet. They might not be the healthiest thing but everyone in the family enjoys them.
Cristina A.
Cristina A.
Brooklyn, NY

Love the Chicken strips the best. Great for lunch or to throw in a salad for a quick lunch. Really enjoy them. Easy to prepare a couple at a time in a toaster over so you don't need to use the entire package if it's just for 1 or 2 people.
Kasey E.
Kasey E.
Saint Louis, MO

My daughter love these nuggets ! Makes her dinner fun. The value of the product and for the price is awesome. I'm a repeat customer and they are healthy and I will continue to purchase. I would deffiently recommend this product too others.
TheStyle C.
TheStyle C.
Lithonia, GA

What a quick Yummy, quick meal to put together at the last minute when you have picky kids. The chicken is tender and moist, and is really delicious with various dipping sauces. I am a repeat buyer of this product, and have been for years.
Kassady L.
Kassady L.
Lake Mary, FL

I don't know what I would do without this nuggets. They make eating so fun and they are super yummy. No matter what age I am I will always pick these out if I see them at the supermarket. I don't know how anyone could pass up dino nuggets.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Riverview, FL

My kids love them but I honestly think the breading is lacking. They sort of fall apart. I typically cook them in the oven because it's healthier but they are best when fried. They're made for kids and that's who I think should eat them.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Colton, NY

these nuggets are great for the family. easy night of cooking but everyone loves them. you dont have to be a kid to love these nuggets. pop them in either the oven, microwave, or deep fryer and a delicious meat for you dinner in minutes
Paige F.