Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (4)
Destiny B.
Destiny B.

Tyson chicken fun nuggets are a delicious meal and super fun for all kids. They can be a little soggy if not cooked for the right period of time and i strongly recommend you cook them in the oven. I would recommend them to most chicken nugget eaters.
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

We buy these all he time. We can't be out of stock of these. My toddler eats them almost every day. I too enjoy these and can't eat any other kind now. The flavor is just so great and can be microwaved or put in the oven and retain the same flavor.
Diana W.
Diana W.
Fayetteville, AR

Oh my goodness! My ABSOLUTE FAVORITE chicken nuggets and my go-to party food after a long night out or even to stay in and binge-watch netflix with. I mean come on, who doesn't embrace their inner child with fun dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets!?!?
Emily S.
Emily S.
Huntington, WV

Love these! So easy to enjoy quickly and on the go. Perfect with a little mac and cheese or with a tortilla and veggies for a chicken wrap. As a college student, I never have time too cook a big elaborate dinner so this is a great alternative!!!!!
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
San Diego, CA

These are definitely not just for kids! I make these when I'm in a rush between work and college or when I'm completely lazy and don't know what to make. You can make mini chicken parms with these or just dunk them in your favorite dipping sauces!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Alabaster, Al

Out of all the frozen meat varieties, Tyson is always the best. Especially the chicken nuggets! They always cook just right. Never too greasy and the breading is great. I like them for more of a snack than a meal but that's because I'm an adult.
Steph P.
Steph P.
Saint Louis, MO

3 stars for being fun shapes and tasty to kids, but only 3 stars because they taste pretty awful overall. They definitely taste like the chicken is filled with salty chicken broth. It doesn't stop me from eating them when they are around though!
Nadia R.
Nadia R.

THESE ARE THE ONLY NUGGETS I EAT! I love them so much!!! You can legit cook them anywhere. I cook mine in the panini and leave them in there for a couple minutes. It is so delicious. I get mine from Bjs they usually have coupons for them there.
Tyler S.
Tyler S.
Suffern, NY

A childhood favorite of mine. Always used to look forward to getting home from school and popping these in the oven. Always consistent in taste and texture. Haven't had these in many years but definitely considering going to pick up a bag now.
Katlin P.
Katlin P.
Monticello, AR

These are great when babysitting little ones. They have a good texture and are a healthier alternative to a lot of brands you could reach for. I get these any time I know I'll be babysitting. They work great and keep the kids happy and full.
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO

Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga

Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets