Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Tonawanda , Ny

My son absolutely loves these chicken nuggets! He's a pretty picky two year old but these are always a hit in our household. Plus I love the fact that Tyson doesn't add tons of extra ingredients to their food so he's actually eating something that's good for him too.
Robert L.
Robert L.
La Crosse, WI

Tyson fun nuggets are truely a good chicken nugget. Not only are they made with fun but also are can be made with processed chicken. I'm not sure how the process goes but I'm sure that it is rigorous both mentally and physically similar to that of navy seal training.
Arnesha M.
Arnesha M.

Really an average chicken nuggets. but really suitable for littles kids, if you have kids or if your just babysitting. Not too much of a hype. if you want some quick ill suggest this. to prepare is pretty simple and understandable for people who don't cook like that.
Denise S.
Denise S.
Salinas, CA

My family, especially my mom loves this. They are not like the other Frozen nuggets that are very dry. Besides from the fact that they are very delicious, they can be very convenient at times when you have no time to cook, or whenever you're just too lazy to cook :)
Lxandra K.
Lxandra K.
Arvada, CO

My kids absolutely love these. They are very picky eaters and they are so eager to eat these especially when they are shaped like dinosaurs. It costs the same as other products but the kids enjoy eating them better. They are extremely easy to cook for a quick lunch.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Columbus, OH

Very easy and quick to make. Can be dipped in a variety of sauces or added to a recipe. I liked that I could make these chicken nuggets in microwave depending on my preference. The price of the chicken nuggets was comparable to other brands in bags of the same size.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Memphis

These are the world's best chicken nuggets. Made in the oven, they are perfectly crispy and delicious. They are well priced for the amount of nuggets that you receive, and are not too bad for you. Kids love the fun shapes, and it makes mealtime fun with little ones.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.

These are an easy microwave type of nugget. They are great for packing lunches for school or even work. I'd think they are suited well for children as I've been buying these for a very long time and haven't found gristle and such in these as I have in other brands.
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Shady Spring, WV

Tyson chicken as a brand is really good, but this was just an ok item. If anything I love the Tyson Chicken Fingers or the Popcorn chicken. If you have children these nuggets are a fun and good option. They will enjoy them , and help the stubborn ones eat more lol.
Kambrie K.
Kambrie K.

These are so delicious! They're easy to make and they come in a large enough package so I don't have to buy them all the time. They're a lot of fun to share with my siblings and they always ask for them. I've repurchased several times. They're popular in our house!
Paige F.