BY TYSON #4 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Helaina G.
Gray, GA
SO GOOD. Best cooked in the oven but also good in the microwave. Remind me of childhood and not having responsibilities. Best dipped in: ranch, honey mustard, or bbq sauce!
Katelyn C.
Pontotoc, MS
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets are a simple must to have in your home if you have little bellies to fill such as nieces like I have at home. They absolutely adore this product!
Sequell M.
Savannah, GA
Foodie Expert
They are a good snaks for the children to have to eat on.I like them myself,it something quick and easy to throw together .So go out an buy this product for your family.
Sam S.
Brainerd, MN
Sometimes you gotta let the kid at heart wants to come out and these help. They are delicious and fun to eat. Are they the healthiest? Probably not... but they are fun!
Andy H.
Bakersfield, CA
Our family love chicken nuggets so this the brand we turn to. Whether it be this product or another, they are consistent with taste and quality throughout the brand.
Jessica A.
Berry, KY
My kids absolutely love these I buy them all the time you can get in shapes of stars dinosaurs ect. Very nice taste textures soft not crunchy for little ones mouth.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
Foodie Expert
I have never had these since I have a gluten allergy, but based on my nephews reaction every time I make them for him I'm going to say it's a solid five out of five
Deja K.
Covington, GA
I like these little chicken nuggets because of the shape of it . It entertains me when my food is not normal and boring . I also like now quick they take to cook .
Shenita B.
My daughter loves chicken nuggets. But, these taste a bit different than normal ones. She used to like them, but she says they taste funny. We no longer buy this.
Jamie R.
Athens, GA
Foodie Expert
Even as an adult, I love these! Dinosaurs are my fave, and chicken nuggets are delicious! Also, these are very affordable. I buy them every time I'm at the store!
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Stephanie S.