BY TYSON #1 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I like to mix r...22 Answers
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Josielyn F.
Josielyn F.
Morrill, NE
Really tastie love them for my kidsReally tastie love them for my kidsReally tastie love them for my kidsReally tastie love them for my kidsReally tastie love them for my kidsReally tastie love them for my kids
GiGi D.
GiGi D.
Hollis, NY
Foodie Expert
I love these. They are affordable delicious and quick and easy to make. Perfect for a quick hunger satisfaction. Always on sale at my grocery store. If you see it next time pick it up you won't be. Disappointed
Lauryn K.
Lauryn K.
Columbus, OH
I'm 22 years old and these are my favorite chicken nuggets. I buy them all the time and always have them stocked in my freezer. they're perfect for the nights that you really just don't want to cook anything.
Polina G.
Polina G.
Niles, IL
Foodie Expert
Got these for the kids I babysit and it was a home run! They are usually very picky eaters and it's impossible to please them. It was super easy to prepare and a good price id definitely buy again as a treat
Mary R.
Mary R.
Roswell, GA
Este es el pollo favorito de mi hijo menor. Siempre que voy al súper compro para cuando no quiero cocinar le puedo preparar una comida a toda la familia con tan solo ponerlos en el horno o en el microondas.
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Beaumont, Ca
Everyone in my family loves these. Easy to make. High quality and good price. They come out crispy on the outside and juicy in the middle. I even chop them up and put them in my salads. Easy and delicious!
Madison M.
Madison M.
Fullerton, CA
Foodie Expert
chicken nuggets are gods gift to humanity. i eat these all the time. price is good, these are delicious. even better if you can be patient and cook them in your oven. still fantastic is you mircowave them.
Jane F.
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC
Foodie Expert
I haven't bought these in a while because *sniff *sniff my little boy is getting older. These are great to have on hand in the freezer for picky eaters that may show up hungry. My son ate so many of these.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Foodie Expert
While these aren't my favorite chicken nuggets to get from the freezer aisle, they get me through a tough week. They're simple to make, quick, and with a little bit of barbeque sauce they taste just fine.
Rianna H.
Rianna H.
Tyson's chicken products are always great quality. The best thing about these nuggets is the flavor. They are also a fun shape for the kids. It definitely helps with keeping the kid engaged while eating.
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets