Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Cynthia W.
Cynthia W.
Syracuse, NY

They are dinosaurs and chicken nuggets. Please tell me what on earth could be more happy than a dinosaur shaped chicken nugget. If you have said anything other than that, you are sorely mistaken because these are truly the best things on the planet.
Chelsey H.
Chelsey H.
Great Bend, KS

These chicken nuggets are fun for adults and children. They are better if they are baked and not microwaved. They have great flavor with all white meat chicken. I would definitely recommend these chicken nuggets to anyone for a quick and easy meal.
Audrey B.
Audrey B.
Peoria

I like chicken nuggets. I like chicken nuggets a lot and tyson makes decent ones. Although i question the quality of the meat and exactly which parts of the chicken it comes from, its still a nugget. So I just try not too think too much about it...
Mia V.
Mia V.
Port Angeles, WA

I really like these chicken nuggets. I think they have perfect instructions to where they are perfectly done and not too undercooked and not too hard/ overcooked. I purchase these overtime I'm at the store, my boyfriend and I absolutely love them!
Amber R.
Amber R.
Winchester, VA

hands down the best frozen chicken nuggets you can buy! So much better for my kid than fast food and literally always loved and revered, tyson never fails to impress me - they're so good half the time i've eaten them all before the kids have many!
Nida S.
Nida S.

Pure chicken. Don't have to worry about crazy ingredients in these. Hey are quick and easy to make. Such a good afterschool snack or even a quick weekend lunch for those busy days. And so long as you bake them. You don't have to feel guilty either
Chynna P.
Chynna P.
Boston

Tyson nuggets are amazing! I can eat a million of them especially after a night out. They're really good and I love them with ketchup or barbecue sauce. They're a good price but definitely not for someone on a diet. Definitely something to buy.
nicole l.
nicole l.
Berwyn, IL

I like the shape these come in but the quality is just alright. They're usually free of gristle but they don't have a very good texture. The breading is too crispy for my son to be able to eat, I'll eat them but they just aren't the best brand.
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.

This is something I absolutely loved as a child . I like the size of these nuggets, they're not too big or small and it has the right texture. I even like for the outside to get a bit soggy because it's still good that way . Great with ketchup
Nicole Y.
Nicole Y.

I watch my friends kids all the time and these are their favorite lunch! I give them fruits and veggies as a side. All you have to do is pop them in the oven and put on a timer. It's simple. It saves so much time instead of making sandwiches.
Paige F.