BY TYSON #5 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Sarah K.
These are a really great meal or snack for your or the kids. I always have some on hand. especially doing the winter, never know when your gonna get snowed in. These are great to just pop in the oven and then eat as is or you can though them in a salad if you want.
Tori W.
Tulsa, OK
My nephew absolutely loves chicken nuggets, it's one of the only foods he will eat. When he would stay with me I used to have to go to McDonald's to get him chicken nuggets, but now I keep Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets stocked in my freezer and he always has something to eat!
Jessica A.
Owensboro, KY
Even those these are shaped in dinosaur shapes they are the bomb! My favorite is to dip them in ketchup or BBQ sauce! Pros is that it's very easy to keep eating them. Definitely recommend to others because they're great for everyone.
Elijah A.
Presque Isle, ME
There not so good at all. They are very chewy and they smell like B.O sometimes. If your craving chicken and don't want to cook it, just stop by a mcdonalds or KFC it's so much better than this frozen chicken. (It tastes better if you cook it from the oven!)
Nikki B.
Although I don't have any children, I buy these for myself.....no shame...and really enjoy them. They have fun little shapes and taste really good.They don't taste like other brands that sometimes taste cheap or not as great.
Karina P.
Midland, TX
I love these nuggets. I'm not a kid but I love them lol easy to make I love sticking them in the oven and getting them extra crispy. I eat them with the buffalo sauce from chick fil a! Mmmm I make sure to always have a bag of these in my fridge! The chicken taste good and fresh doesn't taste like frozen foods.
Alexis O.
Who can not love these, they're a staple. I used to eat these all the time but now I only eat them if I'm in a pinch for a meal. They're pretty affordable and taste good enough to eat again. The shape is the best part.
Jackie H.
Nixa , MO
These are the best chicken nuggets! They aren't cheap but fairly priced and taste amazing! We buy them a ton honestly! You can find them at almost any store and are worth giving a try for sure especially if you have kids!
janee j.
They are so good if you bake them instead of frying them,. Even as a adult in her twenties I still eat these with a lot of ketchup. I love how crunchy they can get and how they are one of those quick foods that take no fuss
Carly C.
These chicken nuggets are the best ones to make at home! They are crispy and delicious. I could probably eat the whole bag at once they're so yummy. They are very easy to make and everyone in my household loves them!
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.