Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Tyler S.
Tyler S.
Buffalo, NY

A childhood favorite of mine. Always used to look forward to getting home from school and popping these in the oven. Always consistent in taste and texture. Haven't had these in many years but definitely considering going to pick up a bag now.
Katlin P.
Katlin P.
Monticello, AR

These are great when babysitting little ones. They have a good texture and are a healthier alternative to a lot of brands you could reach for. I get these any time I know I'll be babysitting. They work great and keep the kids happy and full.
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge, AR

Every now and then you find something that the whole family really enjoys. Something flavorful, easy to cook, and something that can always be your go to when you're in a hurry. Well honey this is it! Tasty, flavorful, and highly recommend!
Katt C.
Katt C.
Laredo, TX

Okay so I'm not a fan at all. I will say I'm very picky about frozen foods. I think that you need to be able to fry them in order to fully enjoy. I know I'm extremely picky but I won't buy again. My 2 year old sister was not a fan either.
Erika B.
Erika B.

I like these for myself as well as my toddler twins. I believe they are a great snack and doesn't contain all the unhealthy fillers that come with most other chicken nuggets. I would recommend for parents to try with their kids or others!
Sam G.
Sam G.
Columbus, OH

I LOVE CHICKEN. I love having fun chicken nuggets u don't really care for regular chicken but chicken nuggets are my lifeet and if you need something quick to pick up and eat these are it and they are for everyone from toddlers to elders
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Colton, NY

these nuggets are great for the family. easy night of cooking but everyone loves them. you dont have to be a kid to love these nuggets. pop them in either the oven, microwave, or deep fryer and a delicious meat for you dinner in minutes
Kellie C.
Kellie C.
Middleville, MI

My nephew loves these! He's eats them pretty much everyday for lunch. My sister always has these on hand for a quick lunch or snack for my nephew. They seem to be very healthy and that they are improving the quality of chicken they use.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Owensboro, KY

Even those these are shaped in dinosaur shapes they are the bomb! My favorite is to dip them in ketchup or BBQ sauce! Pros is that it's very easy to keep eating them. Definitely recommend to others because they're great for everyone.
Angela K.
Angela K.

I I love these. They taste like chicken and are the best chicken nuggets you can buy. They're crispy and tasty. Best breaded chicken nuggets you can buy in store. Bin grocery stores and walmart. Affordable especially for the quality.
Paige F.