BY TYSON #4 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
I have mixed reviews about these. I personally do not like them. They taste bland and it’s hard to cook them without them going soggy. It takes like about 20 more minutes just to make sure they don’t have some soggy spots. I rotate them and they still stay soggy. Now my kids on the other hand love these and will eat a whole bag for dinner. I have 3 teens and they just gobble these down with some fries. That is the only reason I buy them.
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
Personally I don't like these. I don't think they have much flavor at all.
I have seen kids that really liked them though so I guess it's just a matter of taste buds. Or maybe for me it's because it's so processed. I don't know.
They are easy and quick.
But not cheap. For the price I just feel like there might be a better food option that is quick and easy than this.
Mandy E.
My kids love these chicken nuggets. I have a 4&5 yr old that basically live on these(my 5yr old is VERY picky and actually eats these for breakfast half the time!) Even my older kids like the taste of these nuggets over most other brands and the fact that they are made using all white meat and not rib meat or fillers makes them enjoy the flavor and me happy with the healthiness of them. My youngest two love that they are dinosaur shaped of course. We usually go through at least two bags of these nuggets a week between my seven children. Definitely a hit in my house.
Roxanna O.
Killeen, TX
My first bite into this nugget was met with disappointment. Not only was there absolutely no taste, it was as if I was eating a rubbery sponge. It was sort of like eating fake vegetarian chicken made of tofu. Even though I expected the meat to be processed, the nuggets tasted much worse than I thought.
My whole family hated the chicken nuggets and in the end we ended up cooking up something else to eat for dinner. These nuggets don't even taste remotely like chicken, and I would much rather have gone to a fast food restaurant than eat this junk.
Stephanie K.
Yorktown, VA
We love Dino nuggets as we call them in our house. They are super easy and quick to make. They even taste good when you put them in the microwave! Packaging is nice, would like the bag to have a ziploc close but it’s okay that it doesn’t.
Rachael R.
Do NOT buy this brand! Tyson treats their animals the worst out of them all. Although they may taste good, I would recommend getting nuggets elsewhere, and all of your chicken for that matter. Not healthy, not as good as it could be.
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
These are garbage. Tyson treats their animals horribly and the poor quality of the meat shows it. It’s super affordable, but it tastes horrible and you’re supporting animal cruelty while you’re at it. Don’t purchase this product!
Shannon T.
Worcester, MA
I eat these as a college student and I like them! I’m sure kids probably would too haha. Easy to make and find in stores. Decent prices depending where you get them. Would recommend to people that want something fun and fast!
Shamira C.
Port Saint Lucie
My kids love them! They eat them a couple of times a week. My daughter likes to eat hers with honey mustard and my son likes to eat his plain. They are super easy to prepare. I heat them up in the microwave in under 2 minutes. I would recommend to others.
Lisa A.
Springfield
I always have these for my granddaughter when she comes to visit and she loves them.  Personally I don't like them but kids seem to like them. I usually get them at Walmart. Will always have them here for her.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.