BY TYSON #3 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I lik...23 Answers
  • How do these compare to the  Perdue Fun Shapes Chicken Br...1 Answers
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Mandy E.
My kids love these chicken nuggets. I have a 4&5 yr old that basically live on these(my 5yr old is VERY picky and actually eats these for breakfast half the time!) Even my older kids like the taste of these nuggets over most other brands and the fact that they are made using all white meat and not rib meat or fillers makes them enjoy the flavor and me happy with the healthiness of them. My youngest two love that they are dinosaur shaped of course. We usually go through at least two bags of these nuggets a week between my seven children. Definitely a hit in my house.
Stephanie K.
Yorktown, VA
We love Dino nuggets as we call them in our house. They are super easy and quick to make. They even taste good when you put them in the microwave! Packaging is nice, would like the bag to have a ziploc close but it’s okay that it doesn’t.
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
These are garbage. Tyson treats their animals horribly and the poor quality of the meat shows it. It’s super affordable, but it tastes horrible and you’re supporting animal cruelty while you’re at it. Don’t purchase this product!
Shannon T.
South Easton, MA
I eat these as a college student and I like them! I’m sure kids probably would too haha. Easy to make and find in stores. Decent prices depending where you get them. Would recommend to people that want something fun and fast!
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
I have mixed reviews about these. I personally do not like them. They taste bland and it’s hard to cook them without them going soggy. It takes like about 20 more minutes just to make sure they don’t have some soggy spots. I rotate them and they still stay soggy. Now my kids on the other hand love these and will eat a whole bag for dinner. I have 3 teens and they just gobble these down with some fries. That is the only reason I buy them.
Molly P.
My 1 year old love eating this. It's easy, just pop it in the oven or microwave and within a few minutes it's done. A quick and easy appetizer and it is also tasty. I enjoy it with ketchup or ranch. Mm, so bomb.
Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
These are...okay. I like crispy nuggets & I especially love a good McD nugget, but I also like just throwing some in the oven at home. The bag says to cook for about 11min, but I usually have to cook them for about 30min to get them crispy how I like them. Sometimes they taste really great & sometimes they are only okay. But, as a snack to have in the house, this is my favorite brand of frozen chicken nuggets.
Hannah B.
South Point, OH
tyson chicken nuggets are the best frozen nuggets ever!! when you cook them crispy and dip them in hot buffalo sauce... yummmmmyyyy!! plus they are dinosaur shaped! what’s not to like about that!
kayla🐱 A.
I am 21 years old and this is still the only frozen chicken nuggets that I will eat. They’re soooo good as well as super cute. They bring back memories that’s for sure. They’re a little expensive though.
taylor w.
Pulaski, WI
We love the Tyson brand of Chicken Nuggets/ Strips/Wings. They are a little pricier but they are worth it.  I haven't bought tyson in a while but on my next shopping trip i am going to be buying these. They are super easy to prepare just throw it in the microwave and they are great for kids & adults. I also like using chicken nuggets to make snack wraps ;)
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets
Samantha C.