BY TYSON #1 in Frozen Entrees

Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets2 Answers
  • What's your favorite sauce to dip these nuggets in? I like to mix r...22 Answers
Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets
  • "They taste great, just like normal chicken nuggets and are fun." in 2 reviews
  • "My family love these chicken nuggets especially my three year old son they are delicious" in 1 review
Brittney G.
Brittney G.
Huffman, TX
The kids love these after school snacks especially with different sauce options. It's quick it's easy it's real chicken so bonus. I work full time and have part time job so this makes it easy to feed them when they get home from school and it's a once a week after school snack or unless they say they want it over another snack then they get it twice cuz I mix it up but they usually want these niggeetss over anything and they are also good smothered or glazed in different sauces u could do a garlic herb one or parses an anything really and it changes it up
Haley S.
Haley S.
Mitchell, SD
I love love love Tyson chicken nuggets! They were always a family favorite at my house and now that I live on my own, I still buy them! The chicken is very tasty and good for you too! They are super easy to make too which is a must when you don't have a lot of time or experience with cooking. As far as chicken nuggets go, you won't find any that taste better than Tyson!
Christena C.
Christena C.
Elk Grove, CA
Foodie Expert
Tyson Chicken Nuggets are the perfect MUST KEEP IN THE FREEZER ITEM. It is fairly healthy by avoiding deep frying. The Tyson nuggets are never dry and hard like so comparable brand. They are best with some homemade honey mustard sauce. I love recommending these to families with little ones. They are fast and easy to make leaving little to no mess behind
Violet P.
Violet P.
San Antonio, TX
Don't go out to a fast food place to get your fix of nuggets! Buy the Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets, because they have the name FUN in them, but aside from this, they are DELICIOUS! I love cooking them up, and having them for a fast easy dinner with some homemade fries! These bags usually run $2.50 for me so SUPER cheap for a 1lb bag!
Jamie Alysse A.
Jamie Alysse A.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Foodie Expert
These are SO good. Brings your back to childhood. The meat tastes great, Not the healthiest but when I am looking for chicken nuggets not looking for healthy, kind of higher priced but worth it, pros they're great and fun shaped cons price and healthy. I would buy it again but possibly one of their other products if not on sale.
Marny G.
Marny G.
A great deal for the money. You get enough nuggets to last you awhile. They are very easy to prepare with directions on the bag. They aren't healthy, but a good comfort food. I was shocked by how good they were. I would definitely recommend these to someone that loves chicken nuggets but is looking for more bang for their buck.
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
I'm probably not supposed to eat these as an adult, but I don't really care. I love chicken nuggets, and these rank as some of the best. If I'm going to get frozen nuggets, I will seek these out. I don't know why the dinosaur ones seem to taste better, but they just do. I crave them. And now I want some. Dino nuggets for life.
Marie S.
Marie S.
My son loves chicken, and he also loves dinosaurs. Put them together, and lunch just became a party... or battlefield. There's always a bag in the freezer. These nuggets are also nice to cut up and throw into some fried rice. There are a lot of nuggets in one bag and I usually get mine when they're on sale and with a coupon.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Athens, GA
SO FUN SO CUTE. Grew up eating them as a kid and even at 20 and in college I find myself getting them at the grocery. They do have protein which is great and I've never had a problem with the quality of the chicken so I love all tysons products. 10 out of 10 would recommend for anyone, especially mothers with picky eaters!
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Cincinnati , OH
Foodie Expert
These are what I would eat constantly as a freshman in college. I used to eat them at least 2 times a week, because of how simple they were to make, and the fact that they were fairly affordable. Eating these that often has made me sick of chicken nuggets, but when I did eat them all the time, I truly did love 'em.
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Brandi b.
Brandi b.
Atlanta , Ga
Honey mustard is my favorite to use on nuggets