Add a Photo

By TYSON
#2 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Amy T.
Amy T.
New Berlin , Wi

Tyson Chicken Nuggets taste great if cooked in the oven. They come out crisp and juicy and take less than 20 minutes. They are great dipped in catsup, bbq sauce, ranch, sweet and sour sauce, or honey mustard. When you cook these in the microwave, they are pretty awful. They turn out to be soggy, chewy, and the middle is just gray. We, as adults, all know this is highly processed chicken and is not exactly a healthy option. That is simply a given. I think these are okay in moderation if you want a quick meal. I can tell you children love these. I would recommend these over any fast food nugget for a child due to the fat content. These are my favorite frozen chicken nuggets.

So, although the Tyson Chicken Nuggets are not exactly healthy due to the additives and sodium, these still taste great when cooked in the oven. I think all children love chicken nuggets and they especially like these ones.
Tania c.
Tania c.
Los Angeles, CA

we call it fake chicken
The tyson chicken nuggets I bought were a huge dissapointment. I can take one bite of chicken that has been created by putting chicken pieces together and knows it is "fake chicken" as we call it. The tyson nuggets were easy, just microwave, but one bite and she would eat no more. I tried them and only ate them because I had paid for them and they were not cheap. there was more breading than actual chicken in the chicken nugget. They tasted like "fake chicken" swallowed in bread crumbs. I could get fast food nuggets and have more chicken than I had here. They sat in my freezer for a while and I tried to finish them but after eating more than I wanted to and I decided to give up and throw them out
Brittney G.
Brittney G.
Huffman, TX

The kids love these after school snacks especially with different sauce options. It's quick it's easy it's real chicken so bonus. I work full time and have part time job so this makes it easy to feed them when they get home from school and it's a once a week after school snack or unless they say they want it over another snack then they get it twice cuz I mix it up but they usually want these niggeetss over anything and they are also good smothered or glazed in different sauces u could do a garlic herb one or parses an anything really and it changes it up
Shirley T.
Shirley T.
Roanoke, VA

Tyson is a name that we use often in our house we love there chicken nuggets. My daughter loves the fun nuggets with the dino shapes she thinks they are cool and fun to eat. They are seasoned just right and no matter how you cook them rather in the microwave or oven they come out juicy and tender on the inside. I love the fact that they make them with breast meat. We have tried other brands and come back to Tyson everytime you cant beat the taste and the value.
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Silsbee, Tx

Okay these are my absolute favorite nuggets! First off the shapes are fun. I always say I'm buying them for my 5 year old cousin but in all reality I'm probably buying them for myself. Aside from that I like that you can tell they are all white meat and not that questionable colored meat. I prefer these over their original nuggets too. The price is not bad. These can be hard to find but I've usually found them at Winco and Walmart
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Portland, OR

Kyla R.
Kyla R.
Rapid City, SD

Just because I am 21 doesn't mean I don't like to have a little fun with my food sometimes. Chicken nuggets are quick and easy and great for late night studying or for lazy hungover days. The shapes make me feel like a kid and that is comforting sometimes. The taste is pretty good and the value is decent. Frozen food is more expensive because its convenient. For what it is, this is a good product that I would recommend.
Caroline F.
Caroline F.

My kids really like these nuggets. Its a quick and easy dinner that's ready in literally one minute. I didn't give it five stars because sometimes they aren't consistent with the amount that it is cooked. I've purchased one or two bags in the passed year that were a little on the harder side because they were over cooked. Overall, I would keep buying them for the convenience and the fact that my three boys love them!
La Sheenlaruba T.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Moreno Valley, CA

These are great to have for little toddler hands to eat and identify the character the nuggets look like. They are just the right size and the Tyson full of chicken flavor. They are delicious and i was not disappointed in the fun nuggets. You can microwave them, lightly pan fry, or bake them, all those ways have given me great results. I would recommend them for your children or even you.
brandy a.
brandy a.
Glasgow, KY

Again,this is so easy writing this review...every kid loves fun stuff so why not try Tysons Fun Nuggets...Not like other brands,Tyson only uses real chicken in Tysons Fun Chicken Nuggets and kids love them..I buy them everytime i grocery shop cuz getting my kids to eat isnt always the easiest thing so when i cook them fun nuggets i have no problem knowing that my kids will eat them..
Paige F.