Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photos (3)
Brittney G.
Brittney G.
Huffman, TX

The kids love these after school snacks especially with different sauce options. It's quick it's easy it's real chicken so bonus. I work full time and have part time job so this makes it easy to feed them when they get home from school and it's a once a week after school snack or unless they say they want it over another snack then they get it twice cuz I mix it up but they usually want these niggeetss over anything and they are also good smothered or glazed in different sauces u could do a garlic herb one or parses an anything really and it changes it up
Pat B.
Pat B.
Lynnfield, MA

These are good. Tyson is another good brand. I usually buy their popcorn chicken, but one day they were out (it was the weekend of the Super Bowl, so of course) and I decided to go with some chicken nuggets. I forget why I chose the fun nuggets. Maybe the regular ones were out or these ones were cheaper. Anyway, these taste as good as any chicken nuggets. They actually do have a nice thin, but crispy breaded layer (I usually cook it in our toaster oven).
Haley S.
Haley S.
Mitchell, SD

I love love love Tyson chicken nuggets! They were always a family favorite at my house and now that I live on my own, I still buy them! The chicken is very tasty and good for you too! They are super easy to make too which is a must when you don't have a lot of time or experience with cooking. As far as chicken nuggets go, you won't find any that taste better than Tyson!
Lorine T.
Lorine T.
Kimper, KY

Shannon E.
Shannon E.
Kissimmee, FL

These are great to keep in the freezer! I always keep them on hand because they can be warmed up in the microwave within just a couple of minutes (although if you want a crispy breading definitely use the oven). The re-closable bag makes them very resistant to freezer burn which makes them last even longer. They're a nice, quick meal for someone on the go.
Christena C.
Christena C.
Elk Grove, CA

Tyson Chicken Nuggets are the perfect MUST KEEP IN THE FREEZER ITEM. It is fairly healthy by avoiding deep frying. The Tyson nuggets are never dry and hard like so comparable brand. They are best with some homemade honey mustard sauce. I love recommending these to families with little ones. They are fast and easy to make leaving little to no mess behind
Violet P.
Violet P.
San Antonio, TX

Don't go out to a fast food place to get your fix of nuggets! Buy the Tyson Chicken Fun Nuggets, because they have the name FUN in them, but aside from this, they are DELICIOUS! I love cooking them up, and having them for a fast easy dinner with some homemade fries! These bags usually run $2.50 for me so SUPER cheap for a 1lb bag!
Can get a 5lb. bag of these nuggets at Costco for a fairly cheap price. Better than most chicken nuggets on the market. Occasionally, the meat does not taste fresh, but if dipped in any sauce, it should cover it right up. Best when baked in the oven, but if you're starving, microwave will do if you can tolerate the soggy breading.
Jamie Alysse A.
Jamie Alysse A.
Canyon Cntry, CA

These are SO good. Brings your back to childhood. The meat tastes great, Not the healthiest but when I am looking for chicken nuggets not looking for healthy, kind of higher priced but worth it, pros they're great and fun shaped cons price and healthy. I would buy it again but possibly one of their other products if not on sale.
Marny G.
Marny G.

A great deal for the money. You get enough nuggets to last you awhile. They are very easy to prepare with directions on the bag. They aren't healthy, but a good comfort food. I was shocked by how good they were. I would definitely recommend these to someone that loves chicken nuggets but is looking for more bang for their buck.
Paige F.