Add a Photo

By TYSON
#1 in Frozen Entrees
Tyson® Chicken Fun Nuggets.
Tyson Project A+™.
Support your school!
Resealable for freshness.
Fully cooked.
Breaded shaped chicken patties.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
Excellent source of calcium from breading.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Photo (1)
Tania c.
Tania c.
Los Angeles, CA

we call it fake chicken
The tyson chicken nuggets I bought were a huge dissapointment. I can take one bite of chicken that has been created by putting chicken pieces together and knows it is "fake chicken" as we call it. The tyson nuggets were easy, just microwave, but one bite and she would eat no more. I tried them and only ate them because I had paid for them and they were not cheap. there was more breading than actual chicken in the chicken nugget. They tasted like "fake chicken" swallowed in bread crumbs. I could get fast food nuggets and have more chicken than I had here. They sat in my freezer for a while and I tried to finish them but after eating more than I wanted to and I decided to give up and throw them out
Brittney G.
Brittney G.
Huffman, TX

The kids love these after school snacks especially with different sauce options. It's quick it's easy it's real chicken so bonus. I work full time and have part time job so this makes it easy to feed them when they get home from school and it's a once a week after school snack or unless they say they want it over another snack then they get it twice cuz I mix it up but they usually want these niggeetss over anything and they are also good smothered or glazed in different sauces u could do a garlic herb one or parses an anything really and it changes it up
Shirley T.
Shirley T.
Roanoke, VA

Tyson is a name that we use often in our house we love there chicken nuggets. My daughter loves the fun nuggets with the dino shapes she thinks they are cool and fun to eat. They are seasoned just right and no matter how you cook them rather in the microwave or oven they come out juicy and tender on the inside. I love the fact that they make them with breast meat. We have tried other brands and come back to Tyson everytime you cant beat the taste and the value.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Portland, OR

Okay these are my absolute favorite nuggets! First off the shapes are fun. I always say I'm buying them for my 5 year old cousin but in all reality I'm probably buying them for myself. Aside from that I like that you can tell they are all white meat and not that questionable colored meat. I prefer these over their original nuggets too. The price is not bad. These can be hard to find but I've usually found them at Winco and Walmart
Kyla R.
Kyla R.
Rapid City, SD

Just because I am 21 doesn't mean I don't like to have a little fun with my food sometimes. Chicken nuggets are quick and easy and great for late night studying or for lazy hungover days. The shapes make me feel like a kid and that is comforting sometimes. The taste is pretty good and the value is decent. Frozen food is more expensive because its convenient. For what it is, this is a good product that I would recommend.
Caroline F.
Caroline F.

My kids really like these nuggets. Its a quick and easy dinner that's ready in literally one minute. I didn't give it five stars because sometimes they aren't consistent with the amount that it is cooked. I've purchased one or two bags in the passed year that were a little on the harder side because they were over cooked. Overall, I would keep buying them for the convenience and the fact that my three boys love them!
Zayda P.
Zayda P.

Tyson is a great brand. You can never go wrong with any of their products. These are a family favorite and my kids go crazy for them. The fact that they're dinosaurs adds excitement when it comes time to eat. It gives children an extra boost to eat them when they can play with their food, which isn't always allowed. They taste great! Not too much breading like other chicken nuggets.
Wyola S.
Wyola S.
Leisenring, PA

Sammie B.
Sammie B.

This is the perfect lunch for toddlers when you're short on time and need a quick lunch before heading to the next thing on the to do list. Even if you don't have time to wait for them to cook in the oven you can pop them in the microwave and they'll be done before you know it. Peace of mind knowing the kids are eating real food when you don't have the time to cook a real meal.
Haley S.
Haley S.
Mitchell, SD

I love love love Tyson chicken nuggets! They were always a family favorite at my house and now that I live on my own, I still buy them! The chicken is very tasty and good for you too! They are super easy to make too which is a must when you don't have a lot of time or experience with cooking. As far as chicken nuggets go, you won't find any that taste better than Tyson!
Paige F.