BY TYSON

Tyson® All Natural Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts.
All natural*.
With rib meat.
Ice glazed, contains up to 15% natural* chicken broth.
Tenderness & juiciness guaranteed*.
Ready to cook.
Individually frozen.
Inspected for wholesomeness by US. department of agriculture.
*No artificial ingredients, ~~processed. see more...

• how do you prepare these?1 Answers
  • What's your favorite thing about these bagged chicken?1 Answers
  • Can I test these products I do reviews on?1 Answers
Mey S.
Elk Grove, CA
I always buy boneless skinless chicken breast when I am baking or cooking stir fry. I just feel that it is a lot quicker and less work for me to bring and de-bone. For the most part I buy Tyson’s chicken. I’ve never had any issues with it and price is always decent. The only time I use skin and sones is if I’m
Making stock. Definitely recommend to others.
Jazmine G.
Although they don't come out as juicy as they would if you would have bought them fresh, they're still pretty darn good if you season them and cook them right. The only downside, you have to wait for it to defrost and I lack that type of patience. However, it's amazing for its cheap price! You get so many large pieces of chicken in the bag !
Nancy G.
I purchased this product st SAMs. I was a bit disappointed that I had to remove chicken feathers from the frozen chicken breasts. It has disgusted me a lot. I would recommend everyone checking the bags before you buy them at the stores. It's not something I was looking forward to doing. I know they have feathers before they are taken to the factories. It's just somethings I didn't want to see when I was going to prepare it for dinner.
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
These are very convenient. They taste all right. The only complaint I've had is that the last two times I've purchased them they have been freezer burnt. I know I bought them from the store like that because I opened the bag to thaw a chicken breast as soon as I got home.
Miranda H.
Spokane Vly, WA
This is a decent way to stock up on chicken and they taste fresh and good. I am always a little hesitant about big brands like Tyson and the potential for abusive factory farming and such, but I still buy these regularly so I can't complain too much. They are affordable and sold all over.
Nicole C.
Peoria, AZ
Great quality frozen raw chicken, and usually I'm not a fan - but Tyson has nailed a way of keeping the meat from tasting like it was frozen. I defrost them in the fridge in the quantity I need, and then filet and Sautee them for a fulfilling and healthy meal.
Shanna M.
Honestly surprised by how many people Havnt reviewed this. These are so easy to cook whether it's with your BBQ pit or microwave. Simple and easy as well as healthy for everyone. I love this product!
Joshua E.
Riverview, FL
These are really convenient! It's nice to be able to cook only what we need and seal it up and toss back into the freezer! We enjoy these baked in the oven with seasoning or some BBQ sauce! Great taste and texture!
Connie E.
Gilbert, AZ
Great way to always have chicken on hand. I use it for crockpot meals, grilled, baked or whatever I may need chicken for. I still cut off the little pieces of fat and rinse.
Maria R.
I love Tyson chicken breast ! When my mom buys groceries she already knows no one in the house will eat another brand of chicken breast if its not Tyson. The chicken breasts are so tender!
Anya R.
how do you prepare these?
Joshua E.
Riverview, FL
What's your favorite thing about these bagged chicken?
Sarah R.
Ashland, WI
Can I test these products I do reviews on?