Tyson Chicken Breast Tenders uploaded by jalissa T.

BY TYSON #20 in Chicken

Tyson?? Chicken Breast Tenders.
Resealable for freshness.
Tyson.
Project A+???.
Support your school!
100% all natural* ingredients.
Fully cooked.
Breaded tender shaped chicken breast patties with rib meat.
Made with white meat chicken.
0g trans fat per serving.
No fillers.
*Minimally processed.
No artificial ingredients.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Shannon D.
Largo, FL
I ordered groceries online for the first time ever today, I know, out of the loop. I took a chance on these because they were BOGO and for frozen breaded chicken these are pretty good. With other brands you tend to get spots on the strips that cook too much so they are hard but not with these, they cook well and have great seasoning. Only complaint was the touch of freezer burn. Great deal at two bags for $10 at Publix
Jalisa M.
Warner Robins, GA
They were really juicy, and easy to cook. I work full-time and I have a toddler, so the last thing I feel like doing when I get home is cooking. With Tyson chicken tenders it frees some of my time up.
Brittany H.
Petersburg, WV
Tyson Chicken Breast Tenders have great flavor. They're great for a quick snack or as a full meal. You can make them in the oven, microwave, or my favorite the deep fryer. Instructions for cook time is also on the side of the bag.
Nicole N.
Harrington, DE
I tend to buy a lot of Tyson frozen products. The chicken tenders are a favorite for my family. There are so many different ways to use them. My kids are picky at times but I know if I make these there will be no complaints! They are also quick and easy to prepare.
Adrian G.
Lancaster, CA
These chicken tenders are so good and delicious. They are the perfect meal for lunch or as an after-noon snack. I personally like these with a homemade honey mustard, but feel free to eat it with whatever you want,
Rachel H.
Canton, OH
Really disappointed in the quality of these. They used to be really good but now they are only good in the oven. If you microwave them they end up tasting watery? It's disgusting- and they aren't freezer burnt either!
Jasmine B.
Marietta, GA
These are really great for quick week day dinners. It is said that you can pop them in the oven but I like to thaw mine and season them. I also love to throw them in the crock pot to cook while I'm at work.
Beth P.
Berwick, PA
These are good, but I believe they could be spicer! I also don't like how small most of their pieces are. It seems like I'm eating more when in reality I'm really not.
lashonda b.
They are the best for kids. I also love them its a quick snack or dinner on a lazy night. They also are better then going to a fast food restaurant. If you haven't tried them run to Walmart
jaime c.
tullytown, PA
Great after school snack for the kids. I like to keep these on hand as an alternative to super sugary snacks. These plus some veggies are a quick mini meal.
Ido they still make these in the dinosaur chicken nugget shapes!
VERONICA C.