Tyson Chicken Breast Tenderloins

by Tyson

#1 in Chicken

Chicken Tenderloins are perfect for the oven or grill. Place them in your salad or serve with your favorite side. The convenient size is a great option for kids!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tyson Chicken Breast Tenderloins!
Michele L.
Bakersfield, CA
Tyson Chicken Breast Tenderloins uploaded by Michele L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Always fresh, always a bargain. Use whole tenderloins or cut into smaller chunks or pieces. Great for any recipe that calls for chicken.
Lenita G.
Louisville, KY
Tyson Chicken Breast Tenderloins uploaded by Lenita G.
Tyson Chicken Breast Tenderloins uploaded by Lenita G.
My go to!! For salads , pasta , tacos you can you be so creative with the size and their very easy to prepare. Tyson Chicken Breast Tenderloins
Hollie  B.
Lansing, KS
Purchased at: Kroger
I like to buy this product to make fajitas with. They are already cut the correct way, I like to cut rhem into smaller pieces so it makes more. My family enjoys it. And sometimes I have enough leftover for my lunch the next day, or a midnight snack.
Meg A.
Pelham, AL
Yum! These make very delicious chicken tenders and I like to dip these in BBQ sauce. These also go great either baked or fried on salads. Very juicy and tasty. These are very convenient because they are already cut for you.
Lisa B.
Mars, PA
Tyson Chicken Breast Tenderloins With my intermittent fasting during my eating window I want to put good nourishing food in my body and am a chicken LOVER!! The tenderloins are perfect and fast. I freeze them in bags of 3 and pull one out morning for my dinner. sprinkle with my favorate seasoning and they cook quickly. Then I mix them with a 99 cent bag of the steamer vegitables and i have a deliscious nutricous dinner. I really could eat this same thing every day. 😍😍😍😍😍😍
Kelli  S.
Kalama, WA
1,830 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
These Tyson Chicken breast tenderloins are so easy to cook and very affordable. I used to make these into various meals all the time and they taste just as good as more expensive chicken tenderloins. Soft and break apart well after cooking.
Diana G.
Tucson, AZ
Tyson Chicken Breast Tenderloins uploaded by Diana G.
Purchased at: Walmart
good fresh taste and texture ready to season and cook I make some many different dishes
Sheila P.
Gladstone, MO
These are wonderful. I like using them to make chicken strips or on salad. Cut them up and make chicken and rice. Very good flavor. Kind of pricey but worth it because the work is done for me. I recommend these
Breanne S.
Darien, IL
I like the size of these pieces of meat. It allows them to cook up quickly. The meat is consistently the same quality. That being said, I wouldn't say that it is the best quality chicken out there but it is good for the price.
Mandy M.
If I have a choice in the matter.... Tyson is my chicken.... I think it's a trusted brand.... not too costly.... and just all around good chicken.... I like to make homemade chicken strips.... with some homemade potato wedges and homemade broccoli and cheese.. thats good eating right there. Tyson Chicken Breast Strips Enhanced - 1.15lb

Looking for your answer?