BY TYSON

Tyson® Chicken Breast Fillets.
100% all natural* ingredients.
Fully cooked .
Fritters with rib meat.
Made with white meat.
0g trans fat per serving.
No preservatives.
*Minimally processed.
No artificial ingredients.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• How do you like to cook these up in your house? My preferred meth...1 Answers
Kendra R.
Kempton, PA
Foodie Expert
This is absolutely horrible! I expected this would taste good but instead it didn't. It doesn't have a good taste to it. I didn't even finish it all. Please don't waste your money. There are other delicious Tyson products to try. This isn't one of them.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
They're ok but I'm kinda disappointed that they say spicy but they're not really spicy 😕.. Go back to the drawing board Tyson
Jordan M.
Newark, OH
I cook every night and sometimes I need a night of just throwing something in the oven and these are perfect.
Rachel H.
Very yummy! They make a great snack, but expensive and don't come with a lot of chicken. So I don't buy them that often.
Leanne S.
I love having these in my house! They make a great meal plus they fry up really well in my deep fryer!
Courtney C.
As a college student, this is one of the things I can't live without in my freezer. It's so convenient and versatile. However, the tyson bags are pretty small and expensive, so if you can get the costco brand instead or the larger family sizes there, spring for that.
Peggy S.
Columbus , OH
Best used with a coupon for sure. The taste is good. My only complaint is the breading. Less breading and more juicy chicken would make for a better product in my opinion.
Rebecca K.
Beloit, WI
If you are in a pinch and have mayo, lettuce, and veggies these are okay. They have a spongy texture and have a very artificial taste. I have eaten them, but usually don't buy them.
Kris W.
These are THE WORST! I like the original Tyson Chicken patties, and I love spicy foods so I thought this would be good- WRONG! They have a weird spongy texture and the spice is absolutely disgusting. Don't waste your time or your money...get the Tyson Buffalo Chicken strips and cut them to fit the sandwich.
Leanne S.
How do you like to cook these up in your house? My preferred method is deep frying them in my cell fryer!