Tyson Buffalo Style Chicken Strips

Big, bold buffalo style flavor is served up in big, chunky all-white meat chicken crispy strips.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tyson Buffalo Style Chicken Strips!
Claudia M.
Tyson Buffalo Style Chicken Strips uploaded by Claudia M.
Deliciosa las volvería a comprar el sabor es irresistible Tyson Buffalo Style Chicken Strips Me encanta me gusta me fascina deli deli
Tiffany  F.
Rome, NY
Tyson Buffalo Style Chicken Strips uploaded by Tiffany  F.
Purchased at: Walmart
We really enjoy these in my household. Not very spicy and goes great with ranch dressing and also makes a good buffalo chicken salad.
Mary E.
thirty four o one Mertis ave apt one one six
Purchased at: Walmart
Okay I thought these barbecue chicken wings I did not like them but you know migrant boys loved it and I just don't like the barbecue chicken wings if I already cooked I like to cook my own
Kristalyn P.
New Bern, NC
These are really good by themselves, in a salad, or in a wrap. They are not overly spicy but do have a bit of a kick.
Jessica A.
Clare, IL
These are my favorite to get. The quality of chicken is very good. Better than imagined. The flavor of the breading is why I keep buying them. I wish the cook time had some more options. But the eating options are endless. My favorite it make them and top them on my salad.
Daniela M.
Garland, TX
Is so good Omg I don’t want to explain it because then I’m going to be hungry but there’s so good I want to purchase more
Tawona R.
My kids love cooking these in the oven when they come home from school. Quick snack while they are waiting for dinner
Michelle  D.
Davenport, FL
These Buffalo tenders are a great snack. Super easy to pop in the microwave for something quick to eat. They taste great with ranch!! Not badly priced either
Liseberth  J.
Brookline, MA
Purchased at: Publix
I had those for the first time last summer when I visited my sister in law. We fried them up and made patties. Heavenly, not expensive and so tasty. To believe that I never looked at it before 😔
Joyce L.
Largo, FL
My family loves these! Kinda pricey but well worth it! Sometimes we make a bunch of these and keep em in the fridge for quick snacks. Or cut up and put over a salad. Any way you choose to eat them they will be a git. Spicy but not fire. Tyson Any'tizers Hot Wings Bone-in Wings (Buffalo Style)

Looking for your answer?