GroceryMeat, Seafood & EggsChickenTyson
tyson breaded chicken breast tenderloins

tyson® breaded chicken breast tenderloins

by Tyson

Tyson® Chicken Breast Tenderloins are the center of tasty, easy-to-make meals the whole family can enjoy. Made with juicy, white meat chicken raised with no added hormones or steroids**, it's one bag with countless meal time possibilities.**Federal regulations prohibit the use of added hormones or steroids in chicken.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of tyson® breaded chicken breast tenderloins !
Mehkkl H.
Delicious chicken tenders that are good on buns as a sandwich or alone with sauce. Not too dry and perfectly breaded. Recommended.
Jacqueline Z.
Fort Worth, TX
This brand always delivers an exceptional product! The quality is just amazing. Tyson is the only chicken brand that I trust and enjoy.
Susan T.
E Palo Alto, CA
Holy moly these are so delicious and you can get them for an amazing price at Costco! These are huge, they aren't typical tender sized, they are more like chicken breast fillets. I've included a picture, as you can see, it's the size of your palm (don't mind that I age a piece already. They are easy to cook up and are juicy and tender. I put them in toaster oven for 20 minutes if I'm just cooking for myself.

Looking for your answer?