GroceryMeat, Seafood & EggsChickenTyson
tyson boneless skinless chicken breasts

tyson® boneless skinless chicken breasts

by Tyson

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of tyson® boneless skinless chicken breasts !
Amber M.
Layton, UT
This is a regular purchase in our household. There is so much flexibility with what you can cook with it! From tacos to chicken sandwiches, nuggets, chicken salad- the list goes on and on. 10/10 definitely recommend!
Lauren P.
Royal Oak, MI
Affordable and high quality with easy to understand instructions and recipes on the back. Sometimes the chicken pieces can be uneven and some are farther than others but overall I think it’s a great value
Amy J.
Breasts are nice size and always come out perfect and juicy when thrown in my instant pot. I love how Tyson has gone hormone free; I feel more comfortable in my purchase. This bag of frozen chicken makes meal prep easy and convenient.

Looking for your answer?