GroceryMeat, Seafood & EggsTysonChicken
Blackened Flavored Chicken Breast Strips

Tyson Blackened Flavored Chicken Breast Strips

by Tyson

Tyson ® Blackened Chicken Breast Strips are lightly crisp with a pinch of not-too-spicy heat. Simple, zesty, and an all-natural source of 20 grams of protein.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tyson Blackened Flavored Chicken Breast Strips!
Fraley  B.
Morehead, KY
Tyson Blackened Flavored Chicken Breast Strips uploaded by Fraley  B.
Tyson Blackened Flavored Chicken Breast Strips uploaded by Fraley  B.
Purchased at: Kroger
These chicken strips have such a great flavor, they are so easy to prepare, the quality of this chicken is always on point this was my first time buying these, I like mixing the stripes with veggies and making a stir fry, the are affordable and I recommend to others.
Emily  A.
Tyson Blackened Flavored Chicken Breast Strips uploaded by Emily  A.
These have quickly become my go-to protein for dinner - I am obsessed with these! Since I discovered these about a month ago, I have purchased them 3 times. These grilled chicken strips are ready in less than 10 minutes in the air fryer and are the perfect topping for my dinner salads. The “blackened” flavor is the perfect amount seasoning and spices. The one downside is they can be difficult to find, so I’ve started to purchase a couple bags at a time so I don’t run out! I will definitely continue to purchase!
April L.
OKC
Tyson Blackened Flavored Chicken Breast Strips uploaded by April L.
These are very popular and for good reason. Throw these suckers into the air fryer for 15-20 minutes and it’s on! I am a wimp when it comes to spicy food and I’ll admit if I eat a bite on its own call 911 because my mouth is on fire. I bought these not knowing they were spicy and tbh I avoid anything spicier than nacho cheese from Taco Bell but these are now a staple in my house. I love them. We use them in wraps and salads and don’t get me started on my chaffle obsession! I shredded these up and added to my mini waffle maker and dipped in ranch. Chef’s kiss!!
Jennifer A.
Green Isle, MN
Purchased at: Target
We eat these all the time. You can microwave or bake in the oven. They have really good flavor and a little bit of heat.Tyson Blackened Flavored Chicken Breast Strips
Brianna S.
Romulus, MI
If you have not tried these, you need to run. These are so good and adds so much flavor to any salad or just if you’re eating them for a meal. I love that they give off so much flavor without being breaded. They work so well in my low-carb lifestyle, and adding these chicken tenders to a salad is so easy when you are on the go. This was definitely a staple food in my lunches every day.
Jaime  P.
Baltimore, MD
Purchased at: Target
My family loves this. You can microwave, bake, or air fry. 0 points on weight watchers. Only down side is that it can be hard to find as its always sold out . We use it in salads or as the main protein for a quick meal.Tyson Blackened Flavored Chicken Breast Strips
Tara F.
Newark, OH
Purchased at: Target
My family LOVES these! They're tender white meat chicken tenders with no breading. They're slightly spicy and so good! Wish they were easier to find because we always keep them in hand!
Ornella M.
NORTHGLENN, CO
High protein but a bit too chilli, maybe if you like the taste of black peppers but if you don't then its a bit difficult to taste.
Rose F.
Monroe, LA
Delicious yall. It has a good amount a spice. Perfect over a salad or in a wrap. If you're keto, this is really good
Sheena W.
Austin, TX
My favorite frozen chicken! We bought this because it was all Costco had when Covid caused shelves to empty. I am so glad that was all that is left because it has become a game changer! I put in my salads or pasta. Easy to heat up in oven and even great microwaved.

Looking for your answer?