Tyson Beef for Carne Asada Pack

by Tyson

SEASON CARNE ASADA, 1.00-2.00lbs. USDA Select Boneless Carne Picada is Lean Beef, sliced Extra-Thin to assist in Meal Preparation. Best prepared in in skillet for Taco's & Burritos

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tyson Beef for Carne Asada Pack!
Amy B.
Portland, OR
Purchased at: Safeway
I like the taste of the meat . I can make many dishes specialties and love cooking mexican food with it. As a chef I recommend the carne asada it is a healthy choice in protein. The packet contains the perfect amount needed. If you want any recepies let me know.
Marisol D.
Lebanon, PA
Y nunca debe faltar nuestra carnita en la nevera siempre debemos mantener un trozo de carne y te recomiendo esta marca ya que es super buena la carne sale muy blanda y es fácil de comerlas
Janine J.
Escondido, CA
Use this to make carneasada fries , it’s my kids favorite, even when their friends know I am making it they always wanted to come
joseph A.
Yucaipa, CA
I love using this to make tacos. I could eat it all day every day. Not a bad price for it and easy to make.
alexis M.
Jacksonville, FL
Didn’t really like the flavor it was a little rubbery chewing wise I would not purchase again
Doris C.
Berea, KY
I normally slow cook these with peppers! The family enjoys coming home to this in a crock pot.
Irash P.
Grand Prairie, TX
A mi parecer es la mejor carne, es la única que compramos para un buen día de asado.
Victoria G.
We love this product. There are s o many things to use this for. We use them for steak quesadilla or Philly cheesesteak. If they were cheaper we would purchase these more. Everyone lives them.
Cheri C.
Whitney, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
This is an amazing cut of meat with seasoning. Not to salty or over flavored. I use for tacoa, burrito, taco burgers,nachos ext love this meet. Always buy because its great never fail to please.
Justin T.
Concord, CA
Great for making tacos. I’ve grilled them and then chopped them up and also have chopped them up and then sautéed them. Both ways turn out amazing!

Looking for your answer?