BY TYSON

Tyson® Any'tizers® Honey BBQ Seasoned Wings.
Resealable for freshness.
Chicken wings sections, coated with honey BBQ sauce, natural smoke flavor added.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Love making wings at home (cause they're just as good and a loooo...2 Answers
  • Hi i was thinking to do this for super bowl, do they have a decen...2 Answers
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
If time or budget doesn't permit to make my own or go out for wings, these are my first choice. Cheap price but not lacking in quality. Easy to prepare and hard to mess up, these wings have a good meat to breading ratio and just the right amount of sauce.
Ashley S.
Mccomb, MS
Love these things!! I buy them all the time. they're such a quick tasty snack to have in the freezer. best frozen wings I've had. These are good wings period. Great for mom's with teens, especially teenage boys who cant get full! Have a hungry group of teenagers just throw these babies in the oven or toaster and serve.
greidy p.
¡Me encantan estos! Son tan rápidos en hacer y también buen sabor. Puedo hacerlos fácilmente cuando estoy en un apuro para conseguir a los niños que la niñera alimentó y hacia fuera la puerta o cuando estoy buscando un bocado rápido para mí.
Samantha B.
Macomb, IL
I love these! They are so quick to make and also taste great. I can make them easily when I am in a rush to get the kids I nanny fed and out the door or when I am looking for a fast snack for myself.
Rachelle C.
Des Moines, WA
These wings are great for a snack and so easy to warm up. The thing is they sometimes get gooey in the middle and it taste gross. I love the BBQ flavor to this though!
Katie R.
Blacksburg, VA
I like these, but regardless of how I fix them they dont have the moist and not 'fresh' but for lack of better wording 'fresh' taste that other wings have
Amanda E.
Caldwell, ID
Bought these once for dinner and they were delicious a quick fix and really filling. They have quite a few different flavors but honey BBQ is my favorite
Ashleigh W.
I really like these as well as my 2 year old. they are really good don't take much time to make especially if you are a busy family and always on the go.
ALLISON W.
Bradenton, FL
A family favorite as an appetizer or quick meal paired with a few sides or even on a salad. Crowd pleaser for my eight year old and teenager.
Kimmie T.
Cape Coral, FL
The sauce that they use for this is to die for. I love baking them and end up eating the whole bag. You can’t just have a couple.
Michelle H.
miami, FL
Hi i was thinking to do this for super bowl, do they have a decent amount of chicken or are they skinny wings
Kassidy C.
Springfield, MO
Love making wings at home (cause they're just as good and a loooooot less expensive!) The only issue I have is that a lot of times, they come out gummy and soft. What's your trick to keeping them crunchy in the oven?!