Tyson / Any'tizers Tyson Any'tizers Buffalo Style Popcorn Chicken, 25.5 oz uploaded by shatoni B.Tyson / Any'tizers Tyson Any'tizers Buffalo Style Popcorn Chicken, 25.5 oz uploaded by shatoni B.Tyson / Any'tizers Tyson Any'tizers Buffalo Style Popcorn Chicken, 25.5 oz uploaded by Mo Mommy Mo ..

BY TYSON #64 in Chicken

Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
While home with my newborn, I had these for lunch almost every day. So easy to pop in the microwave and so delicious! Pricy, but for the simplicity and taste, well worth the price!
Devon L.
I purchased the honey BBQ a couple of years ago and ended up with food poisoning. I decided this week to give them another chance, and purchase another flavor (buffalo) because they do have a good taste. I ended up sick again. I am not sure what ingredients are used, but they really need to change their recipe! I believe in second chances but I won't be purchasing this product again, and I absolutely do not recommend it! Unless you enjoy being doubled over in pain.
Tanner J.
Gainesville, FL
I think these may have to be the best thing Tyson has ever made. I ate these for 4 days in a row for every meal. Sometimes they are hard to get cooked throughout in the microwave but they are sooooo good. Must try if you like buffalo chicken or anything of the sort.
Madison R.
Madisonville, LA
so although these tend to be a little pricey they are so easy to pop in the microwave. Tons of meat per nugget and is incredibly flavorful. Great for active people on the go or those who don't want to spend a lot of time cooking. Would recommend to anyone
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
This is a convenient snack that can be cooked quickly. The flavor is very good, not to hot but lots of flavor. Kids love these for snacks, and it also good just to make as a dinner, It is reasonably priced. and tasty! I will buy them again! xo
Brittany V.
Gloversville, NY
Got this to make a nice spicy meal for me and the wife wasnt very spicy but i was okay with that as i usually dont eat buffalo sauce chicken but the meat and flavors were rich and tender!!
Brandy L.
Johnson, VT
I wasn't sure about these, but both my friends and my cousin love them, so I picked up a bag. Seriously delicious! Nice and crispy in the oven, or the microwave (I'm not proud of that one, but I was in a rush and didn't have time to heat the oven). A good amount of heat, but not overwhelming.
Cindy C.
Lexington, VA
OMG this is so good, has so many ways you can cook it and it goes good with anything, and the flavor is something you cant describe, it makes your mouth water and much more, great taste leaving you wanting more, I recommend :)
Miciela R.
Jupiter, FL
Made this for dinner last night for the family. OMG it was all gone and the fries were left. This taste soo good. Love the fact that you can bake it and not only fry. Great option, will be buying more.
Shiloh W.
I don't have anything bad to say about these except they're pricey; I only buy them when I can't find anything else. But they are quite good and they're not stringy like some brands.