Tyson Any'tizers® Popcorn Chicken

White meat chicken, crispy breading with homestyle seasoning, 100% all-natural* ingredients, and 0% popcorn. *Minimally processed. No artificial ingredients.

Are these crispy after cooking in the oven?
Would this be good for a super bowl appetizer for a family of four?
Big game, anyone?
Start your review of Tyson Any'tizers® Popcorn Chicken!
Nicola P.
Moatsville, WV
Tyson Any'tizers® Popcorn Chicken uploaded by Nicola P.
These popcorn chicken bites are Large & Juicy, so I’m not sure if ‘popcorn’ is the correct term, but I use the oven so they crisp up nicely & being plain in flavor & I can always add my favorite spicy dipping sauce to eat these up - they tend to go fast! I have to measure them out so I don’t eat the entire bag in one sitting…lol #anytizersanytime Tyson Any'tizers® Popcorn Chicken
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
1,680 reviews
Tyson Any'tizers® Popcorn Chicken uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: Kroger
I wasn't to impressed with these. Not enough chicken in them for me. To much breading. And some of the chicken was grisly.
Melissa T.
Victorville, CA
Purchased at: Target
Tyson popcorn chicken is an appetizer that your entire family will enjoy. It has a good flavor. We like to eat it on its own as a snack or added to things like a salad to complete a meal. This chicken is quick and easy to prepare. My family is very satisfied with the quality of this product.
Megan M.
Excellent addition to an appetizer platter. 15 mins in the toaster over and serve with some dipping sauces.
Dezira K.
Roanoke, VA
Purchased at: Kroger
These are good, but bigger than expected so I’d love them to be smaller but great taste. I highly recommend them.
Rhonda A.
Purchased at: Walmart
We love tyson popcorn chicken. Tastes like like chicken unlike the others brands. Other brand we have tried have a strange taste to them and are hard when cooked. These are tender. They are kind of on the expensive side but worth it. My kids love them too.
Heather A.
Cochranville, PA
The Perfect Bite Sized Popcorn Chicken. Great Flavor. Doesn't taste Processed at all, but like real chicken. Little high price wise but worth it. I normally buy when on sale.
Kaci N.
Des Moines, IA
The any timers are so yummy, recently got a air fryer and they taste amazing cooked that way
crystal M.
Sulphur, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these things. They have a few different flavors to choose from. Very easy to make. And affordable. Its a good thing to have for the kids as a snack. I just wish the bag was a little bit bigger. Very good flavor.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
1,077 reviews
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
My kids love this popcorn chicken by Tyson. The price is very reasonable at BJ’s. I have tried other popcorn chicken by my kids love this brand the best. Recommend others to try this product. I will always purchase this for my kids.