GroceryFrozen FoodsPrepared FoodsTyson
Any'tizers Hot Wings Bone-in Wings (Buffalo Style)

Tyson Any'tizers® Hot Wings® Bone-in Wings (Buffalo Style)

Get back to basics with our classic bone-in chicken wings, topped with spicy, buttery buffalo sauce.

Wings or boneless 😛😛😛💕💕[product:tyson-anytizers-chicken-hot-wings-buffalo-style] ???
Whats your favorite freezer food?? Mine is the anytizers wimgs [product:tyson-anytizers-chicken-hot-wings-buffalo-style]
Are these good ? And if they are how do you make them super crunchy ?
Start your review of Tyson Any'tizers® Hot Wings® Bone-in Wings (Buffalo Style)!
Product Highlights
These are the best frozen wings you can get!in reviews
They are a little messy but they are really good wingsin reviews
The buffalo is just the right amount, not too spicy yet not too mild.in reviews
I think they taste good and, compared to going to Buffalo Wild Wings (no question obviously), the price is better. in reviews
Nicola P.
Moatsville, WV
Tyson Any'tizers® Hot Wings® Bone-in Wings (Buffalo Style) uploaded by Nicola P.
Purchased at: Kroger
These wings are a fast and inexpensive way to eat wings & not have to pay Restaurant prices. I Love the size of the wings (they would be considered JUMBO) & I always oven baked them. The Buffalo sauce Is already on them (it isn’t spicy IMO) & I always add extra, but I do find a few of them to be really fatty - I like my wings extra crispy, so I just leave them in the oven longer…they are super messy to eat - but that’s the nature of wings! #wingstomyheart Tyson Any'tizers® Hot Wings® Bone-in Wings (Buffalo Style)
Elina P.
Coral Springs, FL
Purchased at: Target
All this appetizers best way to start any of your party. Great flavor, fresh and yummy
Indrani B.
Cumming, GA
These tastes so yummy.Easy to cook.Thaw and microwave you are good to go.You can also use oven or frying pans.No preservatives and added colours.My whole family love to have these as snacks.Your kids can also try it as it is not too spicy.
Monica C.
Center Valley, PA
I like to keep Tyson products in my freezer so when my kids are hungry they can eat a real snack and not just chips or candy. These are all white meat and have no artificial anything in them. I’m very satisfied with all the Tyson frozen snacks
Jenn F.
CLANTON, AL
4 stars on the verge of 3 stars. The price and quantity are just not there. They are good but we find ourselves looking for alternatives due to the size package and pricing. They are tender, have good flavor and are quick to cook up during the week. We just don't buy many packages of this since we need more and it's just not an economical choice here. Tyson Any'tizers® Hot Wings® Bone-in Wings (Buffalo Style)
Jennifer G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
These are a fantastic snack. They really have a perfect Buffalo flavor, just like you would expect at a restaurant but in the convenience of your own freezer! I serve these at my kids birthday parties and I like to take them to potlucks as my dish. They always go over really well! The bag is also resealable to keep your chicken fresh in between snacking.
ivete B.
Las Vegas, NV
Amazing hot wings the tease is delicious very tasty I truly recommend the price is really affordable
Vanessa O.
Amazing loved it totally worth it love the buffalo flavor and how it was bone in and not boneless
Meliesa W.
Tyson Any'tizers® Hot Wings® Bone-in Wings (Buffalo Style) uploaded by Meliesa W.
Purchased at: Kroger
I love buffalo chicken wings. These buffalo chicken wings are amazing. You get a lot of meat on each bone. The flavor is completely there and it is so creamy and fulfilling. I try to eat these about once a week. I definitely buy them all the time. I recommend them
Kimmie F.
Stockton, CA
I don’t eat meat but my sons absolutely love these wings & for me they are super easy to make. I just throw a few in the oven. They do take a little long in the oven... about 20 minutes. They are a little pricey but convenient.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Evelia O.