Tyson® Any'tizers® Homestyle Chicken Fries

by ANY'TIZERS

The warm snack that satisfies!

Do these taste anything like the BK chicken fries? Or are these a whole different experience?
If you cook these in the oven, how crispy do they get? Do they stay crispy?
Start your review of Tyson® Any'tizers® Homestyle Chicken Fries!
How would you rate this product?
I love chicken fries, but I don’t live close enough to Burger King to enjoy them most times so this is my go to alternative!! It’s easy to pop in the microwave, oven or air fryer (which is my favorite, because it makes them super crispy)
Hot Springs, AR
Love these! They make a great and easy snack of meal. It doesn’t take long to cook either. I always buy these from Walmart and they are about $8 a bag. If you love the chicken fries from Burger King you will enjoy these as well.
Quitman , LA
These are absolutely the best and tase just like the chicken fries you can get from Burger King but to me taste way better that have a great tasting batter and a good flavor I would highly recommend my whole family loves them
Pennsville, NJ
These are delicious!  So much flavor.  They're a quick and easy meal or snack.  Plus you don't have to run to burger king just for some chicken fries.  I always dip mine in wing sauce for some extra flavor!
Scottsboro, AL
Got a bunch of kids that want chicken but don't feel like cooking home made chicken fingers for them then this is perfect give them a couple and don't take long at all to fix. And your good to go. My son loves them
Flower Mound, TX
Purchased at: Kroger
These are the best chicken strips you can get at the store! I put them in an oil less fryer for 15 minutes and it’s like I just freshly made them from scrap . I’ve bought at least 10 bags and I will continue
My son loves these and they’re easy for him to eat. I started feeding him these before he turned 1 and it’s so easy and I don’t feel like he’ll choke or have a hard time with them.
Wiggins, MS
I decided to try these since I love the chicken fries from BK but sadly they don't compare. There seems to be more crust/crumbs than chicken & the crust also kind of gritty or beady. They aren't terrible by any means but I don't think I would purchase again.
Tyson® Any'tizers® Homestyle Chicken Fries uploaded by jasmin T.
These are a lot better then chicken nuggets! I love chicken fries there great! They cost more then the generic brand but well worth it! I have these in my freezer right now! Mine came in a bag not box?
These may not be the most healthy option, but they are quick. They are also I great option for kids. Most kids like the idea of chicken fries and are willing to try. They are great to use as a snack for a party. Also great to put out on Christmas for those kids who are to picky to eat anything else.