BY TYSON

Tyson?? Any'tizers?? Buffalo Style Chicken Hot Wings.
Resealable for freshness.
Chicken wing sections coated with a flavorful hot, tangy sauce.
Tyson Project A+???.
Support your school!
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Whats your favorite freezer food?? Mine is the anytizers wimgs Ty...1 Answers
  • Do you think this would make a good half time snack. It might be...2 Answers
  • Are these good ? And if they are how do you make them super crunc...1 Answers
  • "They are a little messy but they are really good wings" in 1 review
  • "I think they taste good and, compared to going to Buffalo Wild Wings (no question obviously), the price is better. " in 1 review
  • "The buffalo is just the right amount, not too spicy yet not too mild." in 1 review
  • "These are the best frozen wings you can get!" in 1 review
G'Dione B.
Jackson
I love getting these! They’re perfect for when i need a quick lunch or dinner! They make the perfect appetizer as well for a small family gathering or just hanging out with a few friends. These are perfect
Kendra R.
Blairs Mills, PA
I have mixed opinions with this product. I do think it's very good but also it's very salty. All I can taste is the salt and that's a turn off for me. However, when I would eat them they did taste good but recently I discovered that they taste very salty. I'm on the fence with this. I know I won't be buying this anytime soon.
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
I am huuuuge chicken wing fan! So finding a frozen chicken wing that’s actually good is really hard, these are perfect and are decently priced. I always buy them at Walmart and they are always a hit on Game Days. Just make sure you have some ranch to go with them. 😁
Breanna A.
BAKERSFIELD, CA
I love these and usually pick up a bag at the grocery store. They're easy to heat up for a quick meal whether I use them for a sandwich, a wrap, or even in a salad. These are super tasty and conviennt.
rose r.
Dodge City, KS
I loved these and frequently bought them. They have amazing flavor and cure my constant wing craving. But the downside is that they're extremely fattening. But good things come with a price right? You can eat them with ranch or a side of fries for an adult version of chicken nuggets and fries. YuM!
Estephany H.
Long Beach, CA
These make the perfect appetizer for your parties or small gatherings! They're rich in flavor and you never get enough of them. They're not too spicy which is great for those who aren't fans of spicy foods. :-)
Eileen G.
Husband loves these as a great snack for middle of the day or whenever he is craving hot wings, i make a few of these and he goes to town. love keeping these in stock for when he needs to satisfy that crave
Jessica B.
I am a vegetarian but my boyfriend loves these so much. It is his favorite to put in a sub or a sandwich. The only problem is that they are so expensive and you hardly get much for the price that you pay.
Claudia F.
Me gusta este aperitivo es rapido y sin complicaciones me gusta utilizarlo en reuniones a quien no les Van a gustar las Akitas de pollo con ranch a nosotros nos encantan lo recomiendo
Cassi M.
Louisville, OH
These make the perfect snack, whether it be for an nfl game party or just a get together these will please everyone. The buffalo is just the right amount, not too spicy yet not too mild.
Isabel L.
Riverside, CA
I love making these as appetizers for game days or when friends and family come over. How do you use Tyson?
Missy H.
What kinda sauce or dressing goes eat with these?
Gwen M.
Do you think this would make a good half time snack. It might be cheaper to make from scratch, but too time consuming.
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Wow these look amazing i would love to try them i really want to make a lot of these for Superbowl :) does anybody know if these are as great tasting as they look? if so how many calories hehe ;)
Evelia N.
Phoenix, AZ
Whats your favorite freezer food?? Mine is the anytizers wimgs Tyson Any'tizers Chicken Hot Wings Buffalo Style