Tyson Any'tizers Chicken Fries Homestyle uploaded by jasmin t.

BY TYSON

Tyson® Any'tizers™ Homestyle Chicken Fries.
White meat chicken pattie fritters.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Do these taste anything like the BK chicken fries? Or ar...2 Answers
  • If you cook these in the oven, how crispy do they get? Do...1 Answers
Tyson Any'tizers Chicken Fries Homestyle
  • "they are the perfect size and i love to cook them and then put them inside my grilled cheese sandwiches" in 1 review
  • "The chicken fries are really good and supper easy to make." in 1 review
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
This is one of my daughters new favorites. She loves chicken nuggets and tenders so when we saw these at Walmart she had to have them. They are not terribly expensive and really easy to cook. I think the taste of them is really good and I like that the crust gets just crunchy enough.
Heather M.
Scottsboro
Got a bunch of kids that want chicken but don't feel like cooking home made chicken fingers for them then this is perfect give them a couple and don't take long at all to fix. And your good to go. My son loves them
Ariel H.
Evansville, IN
My son loves the Tyson chicken fries! The shape is very easy for him to pick up and take bites off of. I also love that the Tyson chicken is free of antibiotics!
Lindsey T.
Wiggins, MS
I decided to try these since I love the chicken fries from BK but sadly they don't compare. There seems to be more crust/crumbs than chicken & the crust also kind of gritty or beady. They aren't terrible by any means but I don't think I would purchase again.
jasmin t.
These are a lot better then chicken nuggets! I love chicken fries there great! They cost more then the generic brand but well worth it! I have these in my freezer right now! Mine came in a bag not box?
Kelsey K.
San Antonio , TX
These are better than Burger King's! Perfectly juicy and delicious, they're a favorite of both my boyfriend and mine! Quick and easy to make and do well as a snack or for lunch. I also like to cut them into chunks and put them on a salad for an easy dinner.
Fran E.
Holiday, FL
These are GREAT for kids and so fun. You can give them a variety of dips, great finger foods and perfect for a quick nights dinner. I love the quality and flavor of Tyson Products.
chelsea n.
Millville, MA
My favorite and the only frozen chicken that i will eat. they are the perfect size and i love to cook them and then put them inside my grilled cheese sandwiches
Ashlee C.
Chicago , IL
This is the meal of choice whenever I have little guests at the house. They are fun to dip and the kids just like them! They are great for someone on the go!
Karla B.
My 3 year old loves these! I love that they are quick and easy to prepare. You can even chop them up and toss them i salads for a tasty twist.
Christan G.
Middletown, NJ
Do these taste anything like the BK chicken fries? Or are these a whole different experience?
Claire B.
Tampa, FL
If you cook these in the oven, how crispy do they get? Do they stay crispy?