BY TYSON

Tyson?? Any'tizers?? Honey BBQ Boneless Chicken Bites.
Breaded white meat chicken glazed in a honey BBQ flavored sauce.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Melody B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I have tried cooking these bites multiple ways. Of course the oven is always better than the microwave, but no matter which method I use, the chicken just tastes a little off and the sauce is nearly nonexistent. It's really frustrating when you're already paying $5 more just for the brand. Tyson's products without sauce are amazing, but be prepared with some extra sauce on the side for these.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
I hate these. They are always soggy when I cook them no matter if it is in the microwave or the oven. They are just gross to me. I am not much into frozen meat to begin with but these are just gross.
Maria R.
These are really good. They're easy to make and don't take too long. I used to be a repeat consumer of these but had to stop eating them when I realized I could no longer have gluten.
Sierra A.
Roanoke, VA
These chicken bites are so delicious!! I love these to eat them as a snack. They're a quick and easy snack or meal and there's no mess! I highly recommend them if you are on the run and want something that's not messy.
Catherine C.
These are my absolute favorite thing to make as a snack or even dinner! So good and my 3 year old daughter loves them too. We call them "chicken balls" in our family. Haha but really very good :) AND not messy which is a huge plus
Rebecca V.
These are I. Our fridge at all times. the kids and adults love them. fresh taste. Quick meal on the run. great for cold lunches at school. A hit on appetizer night. taste great.
Brittany B.
Port Orchard, WA
These are so good. My family eats this allot, it's something quick and easy and everyone likes this. They're also boneless which i love, and not expensive.
Lauryl H.
Greenwood, FL
They're no Buffalo Wild Wings... But they're quick and easy to make at home and doesn't cast too much! They are very good for being a frozen meal!
Elizabeth F.
Waukee, IA
These are so good for a last minute dinner or just for a snack however they only taste good if cooked in the oven and not the microwave
Michelle A.
I really like the anytizers brand, so many good choices, these boneless honey BBQ are very tasty, love them as a light meal.