Tyson Any'tizers Chicken Bites Boneless Buffalo Style uploaded by Heather F.Tyson Any'tizers Chicken Bites Boneless Buffalo Style uploaded by Nikki A.

BY TYSON

Tyson?? Any'tizers?? Bonless Buffalo Style Chicken Bites.
Breaded white meat chicken glazed in a spicy buffalo wing sauce.
Inspected for wholesomeness by US department of agriculture. see more...

• Does anyone else know some really good appetizers, good for footb...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Foodie Expert
These are really awesome really tastes like Friday wings u get from their restraunt and they have an awesome taste to it plus their price is little pricey could be better their really worth to buy and really recommend to try also good if other people over as well
Kellie B.
Lexington, KY
Foodie Expert
Terrible product. Little (almost none at all) flavor, and there is too much breading. The breading is also soft and doughy. You are better off getting the store brand. Very disappointed.
Felicia B.
Fort Drum, NY
Foodie Expert
I love these chicken snacks. They are perfect for a quick bite to eat or even make a whole meal based around them. It would be awesome if they gave extra sauce to coat your chicken in.
Mahasin M.
Saylorsburg, PA
Foodie Expert
Yo their buffalo chicken bites are litty. I can always eat these, there like a go to of mine for appetizers. I just wish they gave a little more because I live with savages.
bridget c.
These are my favorite frozen food in the world. Not spicy but not sweet its perfect! Great for a quick lunch. Tastes amazing.
Kierra D.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
These are so delicious!! I can eat them forever!!! Sooooo gooodd!!!!! And they cook so fast!!
Jana J.
Foodie Expert
Sooo yummy!! Lived on this for the three months I spent abroad, it was a life saver!! So quick and easy to make, I usually dip them in honey mustard and they taste amazing
Marisol C.
Delavan , WI
Foodie Expert
They are simple and easy to make! I always have these as a snack or a quick meal or even an appetizer. They are really good. I wish they had more.
Sierra J.
Saginaw, MI
These are beyond good I really like these. My mom always has a bag of these in the freezer. Easy to make as well I didn't think I was going to like them but they are really good with extras BBQ sauce.
Amanda T.
Canonsburg , PA
Foodie Expert
My family really enjors the Tyson Any'tizers Chicken Bites Boneless Buffalo Style! They are easy and quick to make. There is no fake taste to them. The flavoring is just right.
Juliza R.
Hudson, MA
Foodie Expert
Does anyone else know some really good appetizers, good for football Sunday?