Tyson® Any'tizers® Cheddar Bacon Ranch Chicken Snackers

by Tyson

Take snack time to the next level with Tyson® Any'tizers® Cheddar Bacon Ranch Chicken Snackers. Our Chicken Snackers are made with all natural* breast and rib meat chicken raised with no antibiotics ever, and they're topped with cheddar cheese, crispy bacon and ranch sauce for an additional burst of flavor. With 9 grams of protein and only 140 calories per serving, this crunchy snack is sure to be a favorite at your next party. Fully cooked and ready-to-eat, simply prepare according to the instructions and serve with your favorite dipping sauce. Each package includes 18 oz. of Cheddar Bacon Ranch Chicken Snackers. Everything seems to turn out a whole lot better when you just keep it simple. No nonsense. Just stick to the good stuff. The 100% real stuff that make life, and chicken, great. With high quality farm raised chicken and no antibiotics, we keep it real in everything we do. Keep it real. Keep it Tyson. *Minimally processed, no artificial ingredients.

One 18 oz. package of Cheddar Bacon Ranch Chicken Snackers
All-natural, minimally processed chicken with no artificial ingredients
Breaded and topped with cheddar cheese, crispy bacon and ranch sauce
9 grams of protein per serving
No antibiotics ever
Fully cooked and ready-to-eat

Ingredients: Fully Cooked, Shaped Breaded Chicken Breasts with Rib Meat: Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast with Rib Meat, Water, Wheat Flour, Corn Starch, Contains 2% or Less of the Following: Citric Acid, Dextrose, Dried Garlic, Dried Onion, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Extractives of Paprika and Turmeric, Garlic Powder, Grill Flavor (from Sunflower Oil), Honey Solids, Lactic Acid, Leavening (Cream of Tartar, Sodium Bicarbonate), Maltodextrin, Natural Flavors, Natural Smoke Flavor, Onion Powder, Rice Starch, Rosemary Extract (to Protect Flavor), Salt, Spices, Sugar, Yeast, Yeast Extract, Yellow Corn Flour, Breading Set in Vegetable Oil. Topped with: Cheese: Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Cheese Cultures, Enzymes, Annatto Color), Mozzarella Cheese: Pasteurized Part Skim Milk, Skim Milk, Salt Cheese Cultures, Enzymes, Bacon Flavored Ranch Sauce: Water, Soybean Oil, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch Seasoning (Buttermilk Powder, Whey Powder, Seasoning [Maltodextrin, Natural Flavors], Modified Corn Starch, Sodium Citrate, Disodium Phosphate, Xanthan Gumi, Glycerin, Natural Flavors, Contains 2% or Less of: Salt, Dehydrated Onion, Titanium Dioxide, Dehydrated Garlic, Phosphoric Acid, Seasoning (Maltodextrin, Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavor, Modified Food Starch), Vinegar, Gum Blend (Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum, Sodium Alginate), Spice, Paprika, Fully Cooked Bacon Pieces: Cured with Water, Salt, Sugar, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite, May Contain Smoke Flavoring.

Directions:
Instructions: Cook thoroughly. Cooking Instructions: Appliances vary. Cooking times approximate. Conventional Oven Preferred Method: 1 Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. 2 Place frozen chicken snackers on greased baking sheet. 3 Bake 20 to 25 minutes. 4 Let sit for 1 minutes out of the oven. serve and enjoy! Keep frozen.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tyson® Any'tizers® Cheddar Bacon Ranch Chicken Snackers!
Emily S.
West Bend, WI
I'm lazy and I'm cheap. This is like your neighborhood bars fried appetizers, but less cost and. Plus, they're easy to cook.
fredline N.
Currently have these in the fridge my niece and nephew love this stuff for some reason
Ashton E.
Adger, AL
They are GOOD! I love that I'm able to pop them in the oven and let them cook without me having to watch them. The taste is great too! They say "snackers," but a few of these with some sides and I can turn it into a meal the whole family enjoys! The ranch isn't overpowering either, which I love
Dhariana  T.
Port Chester, NY
This chicken was tasty. Like that it doesn’t take long. Wish more come in the bag . Love that you can taste all the flavors.
Stephanie V.
Minneapolis, MN
kind of pricey but they taste really good and that's it counts. It's kind of good to have around for game time and it's also nice to have when you have friends around and are just drinking and watching TV shows but it's always good to have a snack on hand.
Sarah  S.
Johnson City, TN
It asks to honestly review this product.... So I must say i like it a lot. It's worth the price and it's good. Would recommend giving it a try so that you could review it too. Honestly I think it could be a little bit cheaper but I get why it's not. Business.
Pam H.
Johnstown, PA
These are delicious and are very filling they are affordable and would recommend they exceeded my expectations and there is nothing to improve. They are healthy and very satisfying
Karina C.
Watsontown, PA
Such a delicious appetizer! So easy to make and super quick! Wish they were a little bigger and had more topping but overall a delicious snack to have!
Santino G.
sarasota
Easy to make affordable kids love it easy clean up quick fast meal if you are on the go and do not have time to cook 10 out of 10
Jessa S.
Tampa, FL
I am completely satisfied with this product. I enjoy these for every football and basketball game. I will recommend these to everyone.

Looking for your answer?