Tyson Any'tizers Buffalo Style Bone-In Chicken Wings

by Tyson

#9 in Chicken

Tyson?? Any'tizers?? Buffalo Style Chicken Hot Wings.
Resealable for freshness.
Chicken wing sections coated with a flavorful hot, tangy sauce.
Tyson Project A+???.
Support your school!
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.

Wings or boneless 😛😛😛💕💕[product:tyson-anytizers-chicken-hot-wings-buffalo-style] ???
Whats your favorite freezer food?? Mine is the anytizers wimgs [product:tyson-anytizers-chicken-hot-wings-buffalo-style]
Are these good ? And if they are how do you make them super crunchy ?
Start your review of Tyson Any'tizers Buffalo Style Bone-In Chicken Wings!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“These are the best frozen wings you can get!” in 1 review
“They are a little messy but they are really good wings” in 1 review
“The buffalo is just the right amount, not too spicy yet not too mild.” in 1 review
“I think they taste good and, compared to going to Buffalo Wild Wings (no question obviously), the price is better. ” in 1 review
The best snack for a football game or if you’re wanting a quick dinner. I’ve found these cook best in an instant pot!
Ligonier
My husbands go to snack when I'm not home to cook. Pop in microwave he's eating. Convince he likes cons: a lot of fat
Sugar Free, Low Carb
Indianapolis, IN
My favorite chicken wings they're great with ranch. They're super spicy but so good ! It's a great wing for your buck
Redding, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
These are so good, i love eating these for a high snack or even sober to be honest with you. They're good with ranch
Longview, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband loves wings. These are great. Just throw them in the oven and thaw out the sauce and they are good to go.
Sugar Free, Low Carb, No Special Diet
Idaho falls, ID
These are the best!!! I love putting them on a salad to spice things up. Super easy to make and have a great flavor!
Cupertino, CA
They call it hot wings but i dont actually feel that theyre spicy. Wings were a little small but still super tasty.
No Special Diet
You can pop these bad boys in the oven with some fries and you’re good to go. Perfect movie snack or game day food!
Moreno valley , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This are amazing and so good to have I definitely recommend them they are so yummy I always have this in my fridge
Low Carb, No Special Diet
I bought these for a tailgate party, and no one knew they were frozen. They were crispy and just the right size
No Special Diet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...