Tyson Any'tizers Boneless Chicken Bites (Buffalo Style) uploaded by Nikki A.Tyson Any'tizers Boneless Chicken Bites (Buffalo Style) uploaded by Heather F.

BY TYSON

White meat chicken raised with no antibiotics ever topped with spicy, buttery buffalo sauce. Heat 'em up and watch 'em disappear.

Look for the No Antibiotics Ever seal on pack.

Allergens

• wheat

Ingredients: Boneless, skinless chicken breast chunks with rib meat, water, wheat flour, vinegar, aged cayenne peppers, salt, contains 2% or less of the following: canola oil, caramel color, carob bean gum, dehydrated garlic, dehydrated onion, dried yeast, extractives of paprika, granulated garlic, guar gum, leavening (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate), maltodextrin, modified food starch, natural flavor, oleoresin paprika, onion powder, polysorbate 80, sodium diacetate, sodium phosphates, spice extractives, spices, sugar, vinegar powder (maltodextrin, modified food starch, vinegar), wheat gluten, xanthan gum, yellow corn flour. Breading set in vegetable oil.

How to Cook:

Conventional Oven - Preferred method

1.  Preheat oven to 400°F.

2.  Place frozen chicken pieces on baking sheet.

3.  Heat 16 to 18 minutes.

Microwave

1.  Arrange frozen chicken pieces on microwave safe plate.

2.  Heat on HIGH:

3 pieces for 1 1/2 minutes

6 pieces for 2 minutes

9 pieces for 2 1/2 minutes

Do not overheat

3.  Let stand 1 to 2 minutes before serving.

Appliances vary.  Heating times approximate.

• Does anyone else know some really good appetizers, good f...2 Answers
member-48f21
These were mostly breading without only tiny portions of chicken.  Some of the chicken was very gristly.  The breading is very salty.  Peeled off the breading to eat, and they were still very salty.   I will not these buy these again.
Cristin B.
New Castle, PA
Okay I have all good thoughts on this food! These buffalo chicken bites are absolutely amazing and tasty. I love chicken so these are a million times better than regular chicken!! My family loves them.
Dominique F.
Columbia, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product I would definitely recommend it to all of my friends family and coworkers the packaging is really nice and makes it stand out from the other brands I would definitely buy it again if it stays the same price
Mahasin M.
State College, PA
Yo their buffalo chicken bites are litty. I can always eat these, there like a go to of mine for appetizers. I just wish they gave a little more because I live with savages.
Felicia B.
Mabscott, WV
I love these chicken snacks. They are perfect for a quick bite to eat or even make a whole meal based around them. It would be awesome if they gave extra sauce to coat your chicken in.
Kellie B.
Lexington, KY
Terrible product. Little (almost none at all) flavor, and there is too much breading. The breading is also soft and doughy. You are better off getting the store brand. Very disappointed.
Ashleigh W.
Moberly, MO
These are really easy to make. They make a really good snack or are good to eat for a quick meal if you are on the go. They are not the best microwaved. I prefer to cook them in my toaster oven. It is sometimes hard to deep fry them since the sauce is already on them. Even though they are buffalo they are not overly spicy, but they do have a little bit of a kick to them.
Nikki A.
Sterlington , La
As a post gastric bypass patient, I tend to stick to high protein, low sugar, low carb snacks to whet my appetite. I found the perfect trick to hit the spot. It doesn't take much to fill my pouch so at 3 pieces I get 12g of protein, 0 sugar and only 8 carbs. A winner in my book
alexis a.
This is a great brand for kids. You pop some of these into the oven and before you know it they're ready to be eaten. I find that I prefer barbecue or honey barbecue over buffalo simply because I'm more of a sweet and savory person over spicy! The meat is 9 times out of 10 all white meat and isn't stringy or chewy! Good buy if you like buffalo.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
These are really awesome really tastes like Friday wings u get from their restraunt and they have an awesome taste to it plus their price is little pricey could be better their really worth to buy and really recommend to try also good if other people over as well
Juliza R.
Hudson, MA
Does anyone else know some really good appetizers, good for football Sunday?