GroceryFrozen FoodsPrepared FoodsTyson
Any'tizers Boneless Chicken Bites (Buffalo Style)

Tyson Any'tizers® Boneless Chicken Bites (Buffalo Style)

White meat chicken raised with no antibiotics ever topped with spicy, buttery buffalo sauce. Heat 'em up and watch 'em disappear. Look for the No Antibiotics Ever seal on pack.

Does anyone else know some really good appetizers, good for football Sunday?
Start your review of Tyson Any'tizers® Boneless Chicken Bites (Buffalo Style)!
Lauren M.
Albany, NY
These are the best snack with ranch dressing, my family goes through them so quickly!
Megan M.
Cute little bite size chicken pieces for a quick appetizers or even a midnight snack.. Good for the big game or even and after school pick me up.
Cheyenne S.
Kinsley, KS
Great tasting snack easy to make and yummy my whole family loves them great tasting ingredients in every bite and comes in a great reseable bag to restore inthe freezer cook time is not long and there not expensive yet taste great also can be used as a on the go snack
Renee T.
Murfreesboro, TN
Soooo good! We love these for a meal, quick lunch or appetizers before a meal. Delicious and the Buffalo flavor is very flavorful!
Grace J.
Easy and fast choice for a busy night meal or a quick lunch. My family likes to add the boneless chicken bites to our salad for protein!
Gracey N.
Cartersville
These are great they taste just like buffalo chicken. I wouldn’t say they are healthy. I could improve by not keeping them in long. They are affordable at Walmart. I would recommend this to people that don’t like chicken on the bone.
Katelyn L.
Hooksett, NH
These are my favorite boneless chicken bits. The Buffalo has a good flavor not overly spicy. Perfect for parties or get togethers. Easy to make.
Mrs. M.
I purchased Tyson chicken patties regularly for my hubby until I received a recall notice. I’m switching over to organic meat for my husband. These were delicious while it lasted and affordable which is great.
mya B.
Knoxville , TN
Purchased at: Walmart
I really started eating these because I like Tyson wings. So I was thinking I’ll try these because I really don’t like boneless wing but these are so good. I like hot food and this is just perfect . There not to to hot . Best if eating with blue cheese to me
Kimberly S.
Purchased at: Kroger
When it comes to chicken (and meats in general) I can be really, really picky! I've always trusted Tyson and all of their ranges/types of chicken. The meat is clean, tender, and juicy. I absolutely love wings, but I'm even more picky about them than regular chicken! I can't handle dark bits, veins, and slimey bits in my meat, and there's none of that here; just cook and eat!