Tyson® All Natural Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts uploaded by Amanda J.Tyson® All Natural Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts uploaded by Torii P.Tyson® All Natural Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts uploaded by Colleen C.

BY TYSON

Tyson® 100% All Natural Chicken Breasts are a great option for those looking for a tasty yet healthy meal because they are minimally processed and contain no artificial ingredients. Serve as a center of the plate item or cut it up and put it in your favorite soup, salad or in fajitas! see more...

Kirsten J.
Pearcy, AR
These always cook up nicely. They are, however, VERY large- abnormally large. It makes me wonder what kind of chicken had that kind of breast on it! They're so large that you can often cut it in half to make 2 servings out of one breast. Good flavor, but just makes me wonder.
Kate A.
Goshen, IN
The only chicken breast I buy! Typically with other chicken breast I feel like I always get so much fat on the chicken but with these there is hardly any fat on them at all. Definitely recommend these!
Alondra M.
Tampa, FL
These were very good chicken breasts , i made a chicken linguini pasta with this and it came out amazing ! I usually just buy the store brand chicken but im happy i bought this brand this time
Marissa J.
Really great chicken breasts. I cook them all the time and they are fantastic! Whether just seasoning them and grilling them or frying them or cooking them
In the crock pot. You can't go wrong with these! So many different things to create with them and they're always really affordable as well! Great buy
Katie S.
#InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster
I love Tyson’s tasty chicken breast!!!! It’s so tender and juicy! Great flavor in every mouthful, especially in my fettuccine Alfredo! This product is found at any Kroger near you!
Fatiah Rebbekkah M.
Brooklyn, NY
The only chicken I ever buy to cook with
Fresh and cooks the best!
Always at a great price. Perfect to create any delicious cuisine. Good value for your buck. I would for sure recommend this to anyone who loves to cook!
Stefanie K.
Marysville, MI
Lean and fresh tasting! This chicken is a great combo for any meal! Great protein to be the star or the side in your favorite dishes!
A go to brand and cut for all my meals! While the fat content is very low, making trimming barely unneeded.
Rangin A.
Smyrna, TN
I love chicken Brest I always purchase Tyson chicken they taste good and taste so fresh and very affordable I purchase mine at Walmart
Robin B.
Benton, AR
Purchased at: Kroger
I dont eat meat but the husband loves these if he eats chicken. He says it actually has a taste! ! Prefers it over any take out.
Makayla B.
Valparaiso, IN
I absolutely love this chicken. It’s that the only chicken I’ll eat and it’s great prices and i find it at any store i go to