Tyrrell's Mature Cheddar & Chives Potato Chips uploaded by Aujha A.

BY TYRRELLS

Tyrrells??? Mature Cheddar & Chives Hand Cooked English Potato Chips. see more...

Aujha A.
Denver, CO
These chips are pretty tasty without having all of the extra additives that most potato chips have. They are all natural and also gluten free. They are pretty crispy but not quite kettle chips. The flavoring isn't too overpowering, with the aged cheddar flavor being more prominent.

I would try these chips again, but I'm more excited to try the other flavors.
Rita H.
I love this brand! The chips are crunchy, not oily and the flavor is there without being over powering. I prefer this over the Kettle Cooked brand
Tara B.
Owings Mills, MD
Alright, so these are down right delicious. But I can get the same flavor at a convenience store for half the price!
Andrea N.
Mcallen, TX
My best friend gave me a bag of these to try and they are amazing! Much more flavorful than lays or pringles chips!
Jailin A.
My dad had a bag of these and i took them from him and they tasted sooo good lol but idk where he got them
Stephanie M.
Weslaco, TX
Love these!!!! Well anything with cheese lol, but yes these are delicious!!!!!
Anna Sofia E.
Aakirkeby, Bornholm
Tastes so much of cheese and are super crunchy and delicious! Really like these and they're surprisingly cheap
Shelley  T.
Anyone know where to find these??