No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tyrant!
How would you rate this product?
San Antonio, TX
For this being a summer short episode series it is fantastic. I was drawn in right from the beginning. One brother who ran away from the tyrannical homeland and the other who stayed to embrace and rule with an equally iron fist and the terrible fallout that still befalls both brothers and their families. The plot turns keep on coming and pulling the viewer further and further in. Not recommended for children under 16 - a lot of graphic violence and mature sexual issues.
Brooklyn, NY
When I first heard that Tyrant was from the producers of Homeland, I knew instantly that I would be hooked to this show. My favorite character is Jamal Al-Fayeed played by the amazingly talented Ashraf Barhom. #RenewTyrant #TyrantFX #Jamal
Placerville, CA
I have recorded all of season 1 and just started watching them. I am only on the third episode, but I really like it so far. I don't know if it's accurate at all, but it's entertaining and makes me glad I live where I live.
Was hooked on this show pretty quickly. The characters are interesting and the story-line isn't too over the top. Some of the episodes move a little slow, but they are all very well written.
Dillsburg, PA
I love this show and am impatiently waiting for the next season to come out! There is a ton of intense parts in this series.
Sanford, ME
Urgh...I never made it past the first episode. 3 sexual assaults in the first episode was a little hard to stomach.
I love this TV show, every episode more and more! The actors that play Jamal and Leila are so talented! I recommend it :)