BY TYRA

TYRA Sculpt in a Stick Face Contour A well-defined jawline. Insanely high cheekbones. Just because you weren't born with them doesn't mean you can't look like you have them! Boasting Ty-Glide Contouring Technology, this domed stick is easy to apply and blend without the need for brushes or sponges. Swipe it on in all the right places for a beautifully sculpted appearance. What You Get .21 oz. Sculpt in a Stick Face Contour - Light (for light to medium-light complexions) see more...

• I would really love to try this product. I've seen multip...4 Answers
  • Does this contour stick blend well? Or does it look like ...2 Answers
  • Do you only use this as opposed to a foundation? 1 Answers
Sandra M.
Super easy to use. You literally just draw a line under your cheek bone, and everywhere else you want to contour, and blend it in light handedly with a beauty sponge. It is very easy to blend, and does not leave obvious harsh contour lines. It makes it look very natural. It is not greasy at all. It's also very travel-friendly. I love the packaging. Tyra did a really good job with this product.
Ameryst F.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I have not yet used this to contour my face, but off a swatch it's very creamy, easy to use, and reminds me of KKW contour Sticks. Now with tyres products it's suppose to be products you don't need brushes to blend out with you just need your finger, and this stuff blends really well with or without a beauty blender or brush or finger
Ann L.
Middle Vlg, NY
I bought this on TyraBeauty.com and it cost me about $35 or so. I think the price went up because I bought mine with the highlighter. It is easily blend-able and you can build it up if you want more pigmentation. The color is so beautiful and very natural. It’s a great everyday makeup. It won’t take you long to perfect the look. I recommend it to anybody especially beginners.
Jezz K.
Port St Lucie, FL
I love how light weight this is & how easy this it to use. It doesn't take long to do. I love Tyra make-up! You can add more or add less. It's super easy to bleneveryoneproduct is great for all skin tones. I would recommend this to everyone I talk to!
Leila V.
Glendale, CA
This was the product that thought me how to contour! It’s so simple to use and so effective it’s amazing! It’s great for several different shades of skin and really easy to blend by just using your fingers. I would buy it again for sure!
Marisela N.
Grand Island, NE
The easiest way to contour your face blends beautifully! You don't even have to use a brush your fingers work just fine also a few selections of shades to choose from. I do recommend this product for everyone especially beginners.
Kylie N.
I used light in a stick and sculpt in a stick for a few months. I did love how easy it is to use and it's great for beginners (like me to learn to contour the face) but after a few months I noticed it wasn't blending that well with my skin and just looked caked on.
Jessica V.
Belmont, MI
This is a must try. I have the contour and highlight- very easy to put on and you can blend with sponge or your fingers. It doesn't sink into your pores which I really love. I would definitely recommend
Desirae M.
I think this is great for beginners because it is easy to use and learn contouring with but I don't think it blends as well as other highlighters do! It is devent though and a good start!
Brenda V.
Clinton
I love how easy this product is to apply and you don't even need a blender! I use my fingers if I don't want to mess with my blenders! The color is perfect for my skin tone and the highlight that comes with the contour is perfect! I recommend using a setting spray as it is kind of light on the face when first applied and I have noticed it coming off on my phone shortly after applying if I don't use a spray!
Jada M.
Beaumont, CA
I would really love to try this product. I've seen multiple commercials on this and I want to know is this a great product? Are any of the colors a matte finish? And also does it cover and blend well?
Kaylee  M.
Plainview, TX
Wow...I love contouring. This looks awesome !! How well does this product worth and is it worth buying??
Sherry L.
Lexington Pk, MD
Is this worth the money? I have abh contour kit but I'm not happy with it at all. Is it as easy as it looks to use?
Britney D.
I've been looking for a highlighter that isn't too shimmery and easy to apply. I saw this on Tyra's new show and have been dying for try it! Anybody recommend for somebody looking for a subtle not too sparkly type of highlighter? Thanks! 🌸
Maddie F.
Does this contour stick blend well? Or does it look like you just drew a line on your face basically? How would you blend it? Beauty blender or brush?