BY TYRA BEAUTY

This skin soothing serum brings rejuvenation to a new level. The Closerhydrates, calms and protects your skin with skin barrier repair ingredients that renew as they moisturize. Specially formulated to be used after The Secret Weapon as a post-treatment serum, but can be used daily. Leaves you with a super smooth finish and acts as the perfect skin prep for makeup application.

Christie P.
Scottsdale, AZ
It was nice but didn’t see any benefit from long term use. I saw no improvement in my skin tone, fine lines, or overall smoothness. I do like how it smells and the packaging was nice.
Kendra F.
I've never used a "moisturizer" that I love so much. So many times I feel I have to use so much of one to feel it work, but not with this one! This works perfect after the microdermabrasion wand as well!! Makes my skin feel so smooth and hydrated.
Lauren D.
Yes! This serum/lotion is amazing. I love the way it makes my skin feel and helps keep moisturized. I use it every morning and night. Love it!
Jillian F.
Newton, IA
My skin felt smooth after applying! I was impressed with how it didn’t feel sticky as times I’ve used creams then my face felt sticky
Emily H.
Salem
I actually really liked this stuff. Made my face feel great and it lasted for a good amount of time.