Tyra Beauty The Clean Machine Foaming Face Wash + Turbo Cleansing Tool uploaded by Leila V.

BY TYRA BEAUTY

It's a cleanser, a makeup remover, and a skin purifier all in one! Get the deep clean you've been looking for with The Clean Machine, a 3-in-1 face wash that takes it all off. The Turbo Cleansing Tool is a patented application technology developed by leading beauty researchers. Use before and after you TYover to keep your skin truly clean and prep your skin for makeup application. Infused with our exclusive Blood Orange Extract which includes high levels of vitamin Vitamin C to invigorate your senses.

• How easy is this to use and clean? And how long does it l...1 Answers
  • Does this exfoliate your skin?1 Answers
  • Can this only be purchased online through Tyra or is it a...1 Answers
Leila V.
Glendale, CA
This is by far one of my favorite beauty products! I got it back when Tyra Beauty had direct sales and I was hooked. Aside from having a great smell it does a great cleaning job. It takes away the make up that my wipe removers don’t clean. I would definitely buy it again.
Jezz K.
Port St Lucie, FL
I just got this yesterday & I'm in love! This is so easy to use.  A great price, a little goes a long way. This is so moisturizing & leaves my akin feeling soft! Very genle for everyone.  I'm going to buy more for my hubby & oldest. You really need to try this product, it's amazing!
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Es una maravilla, su olor es increíble. Tiene un gran poder limpiador, renueve impurezas y rastros de maquillaje. Su pieza de silicon te proporciona un relájate masaje mientras al mismo tiempo te limpia 😍😍😍
Amanda B.
Glendive, MT
I've been using this for several months and I'm in LOVE! It smells like fresh oranges and it leaves my skin feeling fresh and hydrated. I've even replaced my makeup remover with it. It takes off gel liner and mascara that required a greasy feeling makeup remover before. I even got a guy friend to try it and he loves it too. He said that the head works great for cleaning around his facial hair to combat breakouts. 100% will buy again and refer to more friends!!
Leia C.
Calhoun, GA
Absolutely in love with my Clean Machine! It has such a soft sent 'Blood Orange'. This product is so convenient if you aren't one wanting a multiple product process to clean, refreshed skin after applying makeup. This is a 3-in-1 system; Makeup remover, pore cleaner, and face wash.
Kendra F.
The clean machine smells so good, and clean! The silicone head piece makes it feel like I'm getting a facial massage every time I was my face! Hands down, best cleanser I've ever used (and I've tried plenty)! This is a must try!
Christie P.
Scottsdale, AZ
The brush is great but the cleanser is nothing special. It smells good but I didn’t see any long term results from continued  use of the product.
Bobbijo S.
Pensacola, FL
Awesome but brush head couldve been a little bigger for more coverage whle washing but over all it didnt do any harm and my face is softer.
Randi B.
This is one of my favorite items. Although I will never buy any of her products ever again i do love all of them. The smfl is the bomb.
Rita M.
Birmingham , West Midlands
Just got it a few days ago and I really love it soooo much!!!! Smells great and is really effective!!! It is definitely worth buying as it works like a miracle!!! I would 100% recommend it to others!!!!!
Jezz K.
Port St Lucie, FL
How easy is this to use and clean? And how long does it last for?
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
Does this exfoliate your skin?
Shaun S.
Detroit, MI
Can this only be purchased online through Tyra or is it available in Stores?