Typo Shape It Case

by Typo

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Typo Shape It Case!
How would you rate this product?
Kristie K.
New Lenox, IL
I have a ton of pencil cases. I have never seen such a cool beautiful case. I would definitely buy this if I came across it in the store.
Catrina D.
Lexington, KY
I love the size of this case. I do wish that the shape was just a little more even to fit more inside, but it fits mechanical pencils and smaller pens really well. Great for carrying, and as I'm an artist, the ability to wash it is also very beneficial.
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
Life is big to had boring bags. Why not walk around with cute school accessory. I love Target for always coming through with the sassy extras we need in our life. Great for pencils, or for lip liners, and or make up accessories to keep in your book bag. Just needs to be slightly wider.
Tammy L.
Elk Point , AB
I love this cheeky little pencil case. It could be shaped better to fit my art supplies, but the cute design makes up for it. I use this daily and the zipper is really smooth. It is a good price and good value. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a little smile in their routine.
priyanshi J.
i have so many pouches but i have never seen the lip pouch . this poch is so amazing, beautiful 🥰 i am in love with this pink shiny lip pouch . the pink lip pouch is suitable for lipstic .this is very interesting cute little pink glittering shiny pouch .please give me this pink lip pouch
Ari A.
Calle tábacaleros 506 col. Benito Juárez Irapuato Guanajauto
Tiene mucho espacio? Es lapicera o me estoy equivocando porque si es lapicera que lindo y moderno a la vez para dejar con la boca abierta a más de una muy buen diseño espero y sea resistente para poner las plumas con los plumones que son los que más ocupo jaja

Looking for your answer?