BY LION'S GATE

Tyler Perry's Boo!: A Madea Halloween DVD see more...

Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
lol I loved this movie!!! I love all the Madea movies but this one is by far one of my favorite ones. Imagine the little old people being super scared of Halloween pranks and then coming up with one themselves it was hilarious
Breana B.
Any madea movie is a must watch movie! However... youtubers have no business in big movies like this especially if their acting is not big screen worthy...
Emily M.
Nelsonville, OH
I absolutely love this movie. I love all of the Medea movies. They always make you laugh and this one you can relate to and parts storyline basically is the father has to leave and he doesn't want to leave his teenage daughter home alone so he has Madea come to babysit and she sneaks off to hollowing party it's a great movie I suggest
Yolanda S.
Waco
I HAVE HEARD THAT THIS WAS A FUNNY MOVIE AND I HAVE NOT SEEN IT YET BUT MY FAMILY HAVE AND THEY SAID THEY LOVE IT AND IT'S A MUST SEE
Stacey S.
Bismarck, AR
This product is absolutely amazing and this is a must have in my household with my self and a teenage daughter
Heather F.
North Platte, NE
Omg! It's hilarious! I love me some Madea! I own every movie she has made! Tyler Perry is awesome! I recommend!
Bernadette T.
This movie is freaking funny. My hunny doesn't usually watch these movies but he really liked this one. And now we're waiting for part 2, which is coming out very soon.
Chelsie N.
Oxford, GA
Went to see the movie last October with my family and we loved it, totally non stop laughter!!
Kristy K.
Canton
I love me some Madea. I have to say I was a bit skeptical though I mean Halloween and Madea just don't seem to go together. That's what made this movie so hilarious. I can't wait for the next one!! You need to have this movie as a part of your Halloween collection.
Sarah L.
My boys cracked up!!!!
Such a funny movie!!!
Halloween is my favorite holiday! So this movie fits in great.