BY LION'S GATE

Tyler Perry's Boo!: A Madea Halloween DVD see more...

Tabitha R.
If you love anything that had to do with Madea then I have to highly suggest this movie. Tyler Perry did an extraordinary job with this one. I couldn’t stop laughing through the whole movie. I highly recommend this.
Kristy K.
Canton
I love me some Madea. I have to say I was a bit skeptical though I mean Halloween and Madea just don't seem to go together. That's what made this movie so hilarious. I can't wait for the next one!! You need to have this movie as a part of your Halloween collection.
Kaitlinne G.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Definitely a hilarious movie, my fiancé & I died laughing at it the whole way through.... I will definitely be buying/renting the second one as soon as it comes out... we love Tyler perry movies and this one was a good one
Emily M.
Nelsonville, OH
I absolutely love this movie. I love all of the Medea movies. They always make you laugh and this one you can relate to and parts storyline basically is the father has to leave and he doesn't want to leave his teenage daughter home alone so he has Madea come to babysit and she sneaks off to hollowing party it's a great movie I suggest
Lucia R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this movie. It is really funny to watch for Halloween. The pros is that it doesn’t have any inappropriate scenes but it does have some cussing. It is affordable and I would totally recommend it to adults to watch it any time. I would rewatch it over and over. My favorite Halloween comedy movie.
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
lol I loved this movie!!! I love all the Madea movies but this one is by far one of my favorite ones. Imagine the little old people being super scared of Halloween pranks and then coming up with one themselves it was hilarious
Briana B.
Sacramento, CA
I couldn't wait for this movie to be put out. I watched it as soon as it was released because I love Madea and I love Halloween so combining them was a dream come true for me. My favorite scene had to be the one I added a picture for. "Let something jump up outta this box."
Shylee Y.
Midway city , CA
When this movie came out last year 2016, I was excited! I love madea! She his hilarious and has her own motto. She’s loud and vibrate . This movie was great. It was funny and a little jumpy! I would really recommend this to everyone!
Bernadette T.
This movie is freaking funny. My hunny doesn't usually watch these movies but he really liked this one. And now we're waiting for part 2, which is coming out very soon.
katherine K.
This is the best movie ever!!me and my best friend watched it on Halloween since we are to old to trick or treat and are antisocial.I almost started to cry I was laughing so hard and I loved that it has a moral.