BY LION'S GATE

Tyler Perry's Boo!: A Madea Halloween DVD see more...

Lucia R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this movie. It is really funny to watch for Halloween. The pros is that it doesn’t have any inappropriate scenes but it does have some cussing. It is affordable and I would totally recommend it to adults to watch it any time. I would rewatch it over and over. My favorite Halloween comedy movie.
Tabitha R.
If you love anything that had to do with Madea then I have to highly suggest this movie. Tyler Perry did an extraordinary job with this one. I couldn’t stop laughing through the whole movie. I highly recommend this.
Kristy K.
Canton
I love me some Madea. I have to say I was a bit skeptical though I mean Halloween and Madea just don't seem to go together. That's what made this movie so hilarious. I can't wait for the next one!! You need to have this movie as a part of your Halloween collection.
Shylee Y.
Midway city , CA
When this movie came out last year 2016, I was excited! I love madea! She his hilarious and has her own motto. She’s loud and vibrate . This movie was great. It was funny and a little jumpy! I would really recommend this to everyone!
Kaitlinne G.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Definitely a hilarious movie, my fiancé & I died laughing at it the whole way through.... I will definitely be buying/renting the second one as soon as it comes out... we love Tyler perry movies and this one was a good one
Mariah M.
Hopewell, VA
One of my favorite Tyler Perry films. Madea never fails to make me laugh and enjoy her shenanigans. Very funny film that the family can enjoy if recommend this to anyone. Not too scary but hilarious! Great film.
Rosa R.
Bronx, NY
This is a great movie to watch 😍 it’s very fun, funny and interesting to watch. Spoiler: not really scary at all but it’s funny and you’ll really enjoy it, I mean, it’s Madea ❤️
ColbyandKimberly P.
Eight Mile, AL
The funniest thing you will ever see in your entire life. My husband and I laughed all night over this movie. The actor makes the movie perfect its not a expensive
movie either
Bernadette T.
This movie is freaking funny. My hunny doesn't usually watch these movies but he really liked this one. And now we're waiting for part 2, which is coming out very soon.
samantha s.
Masontown, PA
Definitely can't go wrong with this movie. It's a great movie and worth the watch! Not only is it funny but, it gives you just a little bit of a spook. All around, it's a great movie and I highly recommend it.