Tyler Candle 3.4 Oz. Jar - Diva

by tyler candle

Tyler Candle 3.4 Oz. Jar - Diva candle is stylish and heavily fragranced. Tyler Candles uses the finest quality waxes and opulent fragrance oils available to create the ultimate aroma experience. Each candle is hand-poured, ensuring even burning and maximum fragrance saturation. Burn time 20 to 25 hours. Diva is a warm and complex fragrance overflowing with delicious fruits and rich florals. Rich aromatic chocolate and amber complete this luscious blend. Tyler Candle 3.4 Oz. Jar candle is stylish and heavily fragranced. Tyler Candles uses the finest quality waxes and opulent fragrance oils available to create the ultimate aroma experience. Each candle is hand-poured, ensuring even burning and maximum fragrance saturation. Burn time 20 to 25 hours.

Features: Diva

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tyler Candle 3.4 Oz. Jar - Diva!
Angela D.
A Olive St
Candle Tyler Candle 22oz (65 Scents Available) Pineapple crush has to be my absolute favorite of all. It lasts all day and smells wonderful. I refuse to buy any other candles
chan H.
Louisville, KY
I have the smaller jar of this candle and IT IS AMAZING!! its a very fragrant candle and it lasts for quite some time. It is a little on the pricier side for what I would typically spend on candles but so worth the money! I will be getting all my friends one for christmas!!!!!
Brandi A.
Greenwood, SC
1,097 reviews
Oh my goodness these candles are so amazing! They smell so so good and can really make a room smell cozy. I think they are a bit expensive but really worth it.

Looking for your answer?