BY TYLENOL #21 in Pain Relief

When you have migraine pain or pain from a splitting headache, you are not yourself. You want fast, effective relief so you can quickly GET BACK TO NORMAL, WHATEVER YOUR NORMAL IS®

Now try TYLENOL® Ultra Relief Tough on Headaches. TYLENOL® Ultra Relief Tough on Headaches contains an effective pain relief ingredient plus pain relief enhancer to provide superior relief of headache pain.*

Clinical studies have proven that an acetaminophen and caffeine combination relieves headache pain more effectively than acetaminophen alone.

For effective relief of:

• Headaches
  • Mild to moderate migraine pain

Format: eZ Tabs® (easy to swallow, sweet-coated tablets)

Adult use only (12 years and older):

• Take 1 tablet every 4 – 6 hours. If pain does not respond to 1 tablet, take 2 tablets at next dose.
  • Do not take more than 8 tablets per day.

Medicinal Ingredients:

Each tablet contains:

• Medicinal Ingredient: Acetaminophen, 500 mg
  • Benefit: Pain reliever/Fever reducer
  • Medicinal Ingredient: Caffeine, 65 mg
  • Benefit: Pain relief enhancer

Non-Medicinal Ingredients (alphabetical):

carnauba wax, cellulose, corn starch, FD&C blue no. 2, FD&C red no. 40, hypromellose, iron oxide black, magnesium stearate, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, sodium starch glycolate, sucralose, titanium dioxide, triacetin.

Destiny D.
Berea, Kentucky
I get regular headaches daily, so I typically have some pills ready. These take a little bit to be in effect, but I have to use a little more than the suggested amount. Also they don’t work for very long, but I don’t want to take too many so I have to put up with headaches more often than not
Makayla D.
I get migraines quite often so this is a staple for me I always have this product on hand. Definitely my go to pain reliever. I've tried othets that just didn't work quite as well as this product does. It's not pricey it won't break the bank when buying.
I usually get headaches after a long day. Who doesn't? I always meet my expectations with this one! Never fails me. It's a more advanced upgrade to the ordinary omes. Usually buy it at a pharmacy or Walmart. I always buy this product and will continue to.
Lyndsay H.
Hermiston, OR
This does a pretty good job getting rid of my headache! Of coarse it don’t get rid of my migraines but a little headache Tylenol usually does the trick for it.
I try not to take to much medicine unless I need it but it definitely helps my mild headaches.
Kristie H.
Rathdrum, ID
It's the best pain reliever to have on hand when you are allergic to aspirin or even allergic to ibuprofen and the best for when you are pregnant. It's awesome for headaches and minor tension headaches and it kicks in perfect timing always.
Lupita R.
cutler
Tylenol is the best pill to get rid of a headache. There found in every drug store and pharmacy. It meet my expectations. Tylenol’s compared to any other alternatives definitely is the best for any pain relief you want.
Lindsey D.
Topeka
This is fast acting with quick relief of my headaches. I use this roughly 2-3 times a week. Often my headaches are caused by stress or looking at screens. Tylenol helped sooth my symptoms and keeps me going all day.
Emilee T.
Moon Township
Great headache relief! I get headaches very often and these solve the problem so fast and easy it’s unimaginable. I have tried many brands but none have given me as amazing results as these have. Highly recommend!
Mitchell G.
pell lake
great product i really liked it it made my skin feel great and for the price i couldn’t have been more happy it really did what i was hoping it would do and it made my whole face feel wonderful i do reccomend
sinai R.
Lowell
Really good for when you need relief from headaches or pain anywhere really. It’s generally affordable and I bought mine at CVS. It works well and gets things done without the wait. And it lasts a long time.