BY TYLENOL #31 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Cool Burst®. Relieves sore throat. Reduces fever. Alleviates body ache. see more...

Vina L.
New Orleans, LA
I love this product! It taste like you're drinking a minty drink. It works well, just have to keep up with the directions.
Melissa S.
Georgetown, KY
This has been a go-to product since I was a teenager. I love the cool sensation and it's not horrible tasting like several other medicines. It takes a while for the drowsy aid to kick in and I don't feel I sleep entirely through the night but the taste alone is hugely why I chose this product over others.
Kathy M.
This medicinal line rocks! If your in the military or healthcare field pulling a 72hr sift, your only going to do it with the help of this product line. They vary depending on symptoms. Get the liquid, it makes the difference. I did not get the same results from their medicinal lines sold in pill form.
Faith T.
Wayland, MI
I use this product when I get a severe throat ache. It works great relieving the pain and cough and lasts a pretty long time. I'd recommend giving this a try if you're looking for a good cough medicine at a decent price. You can find it almost anywhere. Great product.
Ivonne G.
I hardly ever get throats problems , and when I do It's bc i got sick and get prescribed medication. But every once in a while my throat does hurt and I use this . Especially bc of the price . If I would run out I would buy again .
Christina D.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Tylenol cold is my go to medicine. I have tried multiple kinds and this product has worked the best for me. I hate getting my seasonal colds along with my allergies and both day and night products work amazing for me.
Chante E.
Colton, CA
Tylenol is our go to product when my family is sick. I have tried other cold medicines and they seem to only make us groggy and doesn't take away the cold. We always recommend Tylenol cold/throats to other people.
Leah S.
O Fallon, IL
 I like using this product especially on my kids. They are very picky about taste and they don't like the kind that you spray on there. It's nice because you can just swallow it and it coats your whole throat. You can pick this up at any store from Walmart  to any drugstore.
Kayla H.
Austin, TX
Nobody likes being sick. It's nice to have products that will honestly help you feel better fast. This product helps me quickly and is at a fair price point. Not to mention the bottle should last you a while.
Melanie M.
Carlsbad, NM
I only use this when I get horrible sick, but it has done the trick every time. The liquid goes down cooling which can be a bit shocking but it clears me up no problem.