Tylenol® Sinus Severe Daytime Caplets

Alleviate the pain and pressure of sinus headaches and relieve chest congestion.

Acetaminophen

Acetaminophen 325 mg in each caplet
Guaifenesin 200 mg in each caplet
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg in each caplet

Inactive ingredients

carnauba wax, croscarmellose sodium, flavor, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, pregelatinized starch, sucralose, titanium dioxide, triacetin.

Uses:

• temporarily relieves these symptoms associated with hay fever or other respiratory allergies, and the common cold:
  • sinus congestion and pressure
  • headache
  • nasal congestion
  • minor aches and pains
  • helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 10 caplets (3,250 mg acetaminophen) in 24 hours. Severe liver damage may occur if you take

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

• if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
  • if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.

Ask a doctor before use if you have

• liver disease
  • heart disease
  • high blood pressure
  • thyroid disease
  • diabetes
  • trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
  • persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
  • cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)

When using this product do not exceed recommended dose

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
  • pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • redness or swelling is present
  • new symptoms occur
  • cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.

Questions or comments? call 1-877-895-3665 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)

This website contains current product information and may differ from the information on the product packaging you may have. If you have any questions, please contact the Consumer Care Center at 1-877-895-3665.

Directions:

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 4 hours
  • swallow whole; do not crush, chew or dissolve
  • do not take more than 10 caplets in 24 hours

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Does this drain your sinuses or just relieve the tension?
Start your review of Tylenol® Sinus Severe Daytime Caplets!
This medicine works pretty well, it helped my enjoy my vacation even though I felt like death.
Beaver Dam, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product works great for clogged sinuses. It makes a sinus headache go away very quickly!
Bella Vista, AR
Purchased at: Walgreens
The only medicine that works during the allergy season to help my sinus pressure and pain.
Only thing that takes the pain and pressure away, decent cost, doesn't make me feel funny.
San Antonio, TX
As a college student, you want to get pills that work and fast. Tylenol is always my go to.
Dauphin
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this product. It's effective and works quick. The price is a little high. But because it actually works. I don't mind paying the extra. Tylenol® Sinus + Headache Daytime Caplets
I suffered from severe sinus pain last spring due to allergies. I took this medication and it really worked. Pain was gone very shortly after and sinus cleared up for many hours.
Port of Spain
Great tablets to fight the sinus...... does not make you feel drowsy. I have tried Advil cold and sinus but this one acts faster and it does not upset your stomach. I am complete satisfy with its fast relieve of the sinus. I would definitely buy it again!
Doral, FL
This works amazing! I swear by this as soon as I feel like the flu is coming on and it really works. One dose is usually all I need to feel better
Rua professora virginia 808
Pra dor de cabeça,febre,tomo quando estou com qualquer tipo de dor,tylenol é muito bom! Minha mãe sempre compra.