Tylenol® Sinus Severe Daytime Caplets

Alleviate the pain and pressure of sinus headaches and relieve chest congestion.

Acetaminophen

Acetaminophen 325 mg in each caplet
Guaifenesin 200 mg in each caplet
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg in each caplet

Inactive ingredients

carnauba wax, croscarmellose sodium, flavor, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, pregelatinized starch, sucralose, titanium dioxide, triacetin.

Uses:

• temporarily relieves these symptoms associated with hay fever or other respiratory allergies, and the common cold:
  • sinus congestion and pressure
  • headache
  • nasal congestion
  • minor aches and pains
  • helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 10 caplets (3,250 mg acetaminophen) in 24 hours. Severe liver damage may occur if you take

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

• if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
  • if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.

Ask a doctor before use if you have

• liver disease
  • heart disease
  • high blood pressure
  • thyroid disease
  • diabetes
  • trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
  • persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
  • cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)

When using this product do not exceed recommended dose

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
  • pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • redness or swelling is present
  • new symptoms occur
  • cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.

Questions or comments? call 1-877-895-3665 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)

This website contains current product information and may differ from the information on the product packaging you may have. If you have any questions, please contact the Consumer Care Center at 1-877-895-3665.

Directions:

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 4 hours
  • swallow whole; do not crush, chew or dissolve
  • do not take more than 10 caplets in 24 hours

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Does this drain your sinuses or just relieve the tension?
Start your review of Tylenol® Sinus Severe Daytime Caplets!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
They work quickly enough. I usually find that if I only take two originally, I will need to take a third soon thereafter.
winston salem
This is all I use during allergy and sinus season! You can get it at any drug store also. Doesn't make you drowsy
This is actually a good one. It helps most of the time and I suffer for sinus issues a lot. I would buy again
Macon, GA
I have severe allergies and this helps me get through the day without having swollen eyes and sinus issues
Ogden, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tylenol® Sinus Severe Daytime Caplets uploaded by Maria G.
These work great for me. I have sinus problems and these help so much during spring and fall. Great price
Did not help sinus pain. Made very drowsy. Was expensive and did not feel different from regular advil.
Fair Oaks, CA
My husband uses this product and he said it works very well. It doesn't make him drowsy or anything.
I use this during the day to feel somewhat better from my sinuses. But I wish the affect was longer
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My go to sinus medicine. I always have congestion when I get sick. This clears everything out fast.
North Canton, OH
Such a life saver in season changes here in Ohio! Lets me keep moving and continue to go to work.